PDA

View Full Version : question for sts about scorch

wvhills
02-21-2014, 01:22 PM
guys, i have a few questions:

1) is scorch going to be available as an egg in the near future? When grimm was released i spent 250 plats on it and then it was released as an egg the next week.

2) are these the final stats for scorch or are they going to be "tweaked" (nerfed)? Brothers Whim has been changed a bunch of times and I'd like to know before I buy if you're going to change anything on this one.

Bless
02-21-2014, 01:29 PM
I am going to say yes for both, but STS can be unpredictable sometimes :p

keikali
02-21-2014, 01:34 PM
If you mean by fix (lol@mana regen and +mana) then god I hope they do.

I'm guessing the egg MIGHT be available but who knows. Look at Abaddon, his egg was only available during the double odds egg event.

wvhills
02-21-2014, 01:47 PM
I am going to say yes for both, but STS can be unpredictable sometimes :p

Idk why i even asked because they could just change their minds. :(

If you mean by fix (lol@mana regen and +mana) then god I hope they do.

I'm guessing the egg MIGHT be available but who knows. Look at Abaddon, his egg was only available during the double odds egg event.

I have no idea why they think 160 mana and any mana regen at all is beneficial. Aimed shot costs around 100 mana so 160 mana is an extra 1.5 aimed shots. Even with flap jacks +8 mana regen it would take my rogue (1500) an hour an a half to refill. Ok, that was a gross over exaggeration but it's still negligible. I really feel like they're trolling us when i see a pet with regen added to it. It's like we're all expected to be twinks or something...

deathwraithx
02-21-2014, 02:17 PM
~3 minutes it would take and you're not counting base mana regen

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Runescape
02-21-2014, 02:20 PM
The new pet is bad

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Hercules
02-21-2014, 02:47 PM
Again scorch OMG

falmear
02-21-2014, 02:59 PM
Scorch has +8 mana regen, arcane staff has +10 mana regen. Scorch's mana regen is almost arcane!

wvhills
02-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Scorch has +8 mana regen, arcane staff has +10 mana regen. Scorch's mana regen is almost arcane!

mana and health regen are both useless and have no place being on mythic or arcane items/pets.

Zynzyn
02-21-2014, 05:08 PM
mana and health regen are both useless and have no place being on mythic or arcane items/pets.

You must be a warrior with venge which gives you never-ending mana in the middle of a clash. I need mana regen and it is not useless.

Bless
02-21-2014, 05:29 PM

You must be a warrior with venge which gives you never-ending mana in the middle of a clash. I need mana regen and it is not useless. Be honest though mate, does mana regen REALLY help a huge deal? No. But sometimes it's useful when you have low hp and low mana so that you can heal.

That's really about it, not much there is to regen. Even DOTs undermine regen a huge bit

falmear
02-21-2014, 05:31 PM

I get the feeling we'll be seeing more mana and health regen. Its on all the tribal plat gear. I think this is their way of giving us something but giving us nothing at the same time. Regeneration hasn't scaled as our health and mana has increased. Flap jack has +8 mana regen and that was available at level 16 level cap. Can you imagine if DOT damage was still the same as it was at level 16? In PvP I am usually dead before I can use up all my mana. Seems like STS has run out of ideas.

Solid
02-21-2014, 05:39 PM
For a mythic pet, it is a solid pet.

Solid stats, solid Arcane Ability therefor you get a solid pet,

Only cons are that it had no dmg boost, although if it did- it would be as good as an arcane pet.

Moral of story? This pet is solid.

Wutzgood
02-21-2014, 05:49 PM
He's a great pet. Honestly who cares if they add 160 mana and a little health regen. I'm only looking at the 15% speed and 12% critical and a great original arcane ability. Everything else is just a bonus to me. Hopefully he is left just the way he is. Strong but not op.

Farz
02-21-2014, 05:49 PM
I suggest to sts...make a new mythic one and make that stats is what people need it instead of changing scorch

utpal
02-22-2014, 01:39 AM
mana regen or HP regen is the most dangerous.
so nvr underestimate

Bless
02-22-2014, 06:34 AM
For a mythic pet, it is a solid pet.

Solid stats, solid Arcane Ability therefor you get a solid pet,

Only cons are that it had no dmg boost, although if it did- it would be as good as an arcane pet.

Moral of story? This pet is solid. eh...some of its stats are liquid, like the regen.

Moral? This pet is mainly liquid

Pandorix
02-22-2014, 06:47 AM

I agree with u. +8 mana regen is maybe good for lv3-lv8 twink rouges but on endgame is crap.

Sent from Nokia 1100 via?

uunknownn
02-22-2014, 06:56 AM
first mythic pet with 12%crit and sheild as the aa..i red on other thread to boost this pet to +20 at all stat.come on guys thats to o.p...pls do not change the stat of this pet sts..:) this is mythic pet not arcane:).

Pandorix
02-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Lets boost stats to +20% crit,+20 all stats,aa 10sec total dmg apsorb shield and have fun.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

baddiva
02-22-2014, 08:17 AM
Ban all mana regen passives from pet! Especially dart :(

Madnex
02-22-2014, 08:20 AM
Ban all mana regen passives from pet! Especially dart :(

baddiva
02-22-2014, 10:49 AM
Imagine how's your feeling if your myth weapon proc'd ... Mana Regen!

Xenobiotic
02-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Ok I gotta admit, the only GOOD thing on scorch is 15% speed, other then that it sucks. (At endgamers POV) I mean at rogues perspective, do we really need 12% more crit? I don't, I'm usually critting all my aimed shots. Do we need mana regen? NO, IT'S NOT EVEN NOTICEABLE WHEN WE HAVE VALKIN. Now 160 mana, that is ALRIGHT. The arcane ability is a unique one of a kind ability that I like, but seriously, this guys happiness bonus needs some serious buffing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sceazikua
02-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Imagine how's your feeling if your myth weapon proc'd ... Mana Regen!

arcane staff procs 10 mana regen trollolol

Azemen
02-22-2014, 09:37 PM
I sent a PM to Sanhayne about players mass disapproval, quoting Hoardseeker's post, I hope Samhayne responds

GoodSyntax
02-22-2014, 10:22 PM
I would like to see a DMG percent buff in place of the mana regen, but otherwise, I think he is a unique pet and the first mythic pet I actually spent Plat on.

I would say that I am hardly disgusted with the stats, as I am overall satisfied with what he gives me. I am loving the speed boost! But, I am really missing a Damage bonus, which all of my capped pets have. Shoot, Loki gives me +15%, and he is a Season 1 Legendary pet. To take away a damage buff when giving back in the form of crit boost is, at least in my mind, a net zero gain.

If a DMG buff is out of the question, at least a secondary stat boost would be more beneficial. If you could get INT for Rogues, STR for Sorcs, then it would at least soften the blow of all the missing damage.

I must say thanks for a unique Arcane Ability though. It doesn't help me much when Scorch is at lv12, but when he caps, I suspect it will really come in handy for elite runs, so thank you STS.

wvhills
02-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Ok, devs u moved this thread from general discussion to pets so I know u have seen it. Can u please answer the questions. If u don't plan on answering then I request u close and delete this thread because it's pointless. I want to buy this pet but I'm not going to spend plat on it if I can buy it for gold next week or u change the stats.

ElfDreamer
02-23-2014, 11:30 PM
I think hmmmm.....!
Mana regen , +mana, change to another stat :(
+mana change to +5int, str,or dex??
Mana regen ---> +10damage? Wow!!!