PDA

View Full Version : [Sincere Request] Reduce ethyl's arcane ability opacity

extrapayah
02-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Just realize after having ethyl...

the effect is kind of too blinding and make my eyes tired easily + you can't see enemy's build up attack (aka red zone) clearly

please consider reducing the opacity/brightness of the effect (and also for future's pet skill...), kind developers...

thank you

P.S.: thanks for adding the firework for egg :D, simple yet great update!

Bless
02-21-2014, 01:31 PM
YES!!!! And mythic gun proc too...it's not entirely blinding but it's annoying. Imagine ethyl + gun proc in an elite boss, you wouldn't see the red cone.

Oedid
02-24-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm torn.
I agree with the practical value.
But I've had a lot of good times getting the guild together in the GH and having a party with Ethyls too. EYE CANDY! ;)

extrapayah
02-27-2014, 03:15 AM
thanks for all the support, or maybe sts devs can add an option to turn off / turn on spells special effect

anyway, any kind of special effect should be processed in client side, so it should be no problem to make it customizable ^^

thank you

Milan Lame Man
02-28-2014, 08:22 AM
Well yeah, Ethyl would be awesome if her arcane didn't make everyone blind -.-

Hectororius
02-28-2014, 08:29 AM
Its not only the blinding (not really) or not seeing the red-zones, but also that the arcane usually hides the purple pools of death in shuyal. very hard to distinguish sometimes, and usually its too late by the time I realize it.

Keep the Flash, reduce the opacity!

extrapayah
03-13-2014, 10:31 AM
bump... no more blinding SE please, or add an option to show/hide spell's special effects :D

NovaZ
03-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Ikr, the proc gives me headaches when people spam it in one area. Annoys the fk outta me. I'm an Ethyl user myself, but only use proc when mobs gangbang or on boss.

Zylx
03-14-2014, 11:23 PM
Noooooo. You must bow down to Ethyl. @.@