View Full Version : Dungeon complete button change

omnipresence
12-02-2010, 07:46 PM
As an enchantress who tap moves, I often find I'm getting the aggro of the final beast in a dungeon and being forced to run around the room to avoid being hit while continuing to cast spells. I have to pay little attention to the final beast's health and more attention to where I'm running and what spells I'm casting.

I find it irritating that when the level is clear the buttons to go to the next level or back to town immediately pop up. There have been countless times I've accidentally hit return to town when I'm in a good group and have every intent of continuing to the next level with them.

It would be very beneficial to those who tap move to have a level complete message pop-up first and after 1 second the buttons to go to the next level or go to back to town pop-up. This would give ample time for someone like me to stop tap moving and not accidentally click on the wrong button.

giayuan
12-03-2010, 12:47 AM
I like this idea =)
So it goes, when the last mob is dead, LEVEL COMPLETE! comes up with fireworks for one second, than the return to towne and next level would appear am i right?
though if devs put this ingame, im sure there will be people complaining about the wasted few seconds...

superglut2
12-03-2010, 05:46 AM
maybe put return to town top right corne. and next level in middle.

Pharcyde
12-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Really LIKE! Hell I use the joystick and I have still by accidentally pressed the return to town because it popped up suddenly.
There is still room for mistakes with the one second thing though. To guarantee that no one miskclicks I suggest a confirm button. If you click "Go to town" you get a side menu saying "You have selected to go to town [YES] [NO].

EricB
12-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Yes / No idea is great! Windows Style, FTW, lol.

omnipresence
12-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Really LIKE! Hell I use the joystick and I have still by accidentally pressed the return to town because it popped up suddenly.
There is still room for mistakes with the one second thing though. To guarantee that no one miskclicks I suggest a confirm button. If you click "Go to town" you get a side menu saying "You have selected to go to town [YES] [NO].

Confirmation to go to town. Even better. I'd suggest remove it all together (as you can get back to town by exiting the level and choosing the town on a map) but I'm sure some people prefer to have that option.

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Confirmation to go to town. Even better. I'd suggest remove it all together (as you can get back to town by exiting the level and choosing the town on a map) but I'm sure some people prefer to have that option.

that would get annoying having to go to the player menu and then the map though. Plus theres a level of satisfation with the "LEVEL COMPLETE!" And the list of options. Get rid of them you get rid of the satisfaction, thus less drive to complete levels.

omnipresence
12-05-2010, 10:57 AM
that would get annoying having to go to the player menu and then the map though. Plus theres a level of satisfation with the "LEVEL COMPLETE!" And the list of options. Get rid of them you get rid of the satisfaction, thus less drive to complete levels.

I meant the go back to town button. Not the level complete, go to next level button.