PDA

View Full Version : Best class for PVE only?

Runescape
02-21-2014, 02:30 PM
Well i got a rogue lvl 35 and i dont do pvp as this seem to be pointless (to me), anyway to me rogue seems kinda bad in pve (for lvling or elite) because i always get agro and die or im out of mana... Mage seems good for his aoe damages + high mana and warrior is a pure tank.

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

falmear
02-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Mage or rogue. Mage is great for elite runs doing crowd control. Rogues are good for like arena and killing bosses. Best farming parties is ones with just mages and rogues.

Azepeiete
02-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Always cap ur level

Runescape
02-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Always cap ur level

Well since the cap 36 all i did was getting to 35 then i farmed some locks but didnt play that much, now that new update is here soon, getting to 36 is not for me

Mage or rogue. Mage is great for elite runs doing crowd control. Rogues are good for like arena and killing bosses. Best farming parties is ones with just mages and rogues.

I admit that rogues have a good aimed shot, but i prefer having tons of aoe damage. Warrior is tanky but idk. Mage really seem the best to fit my specifications. Problem is, hes lvl 13 and i need to farm locks with 65 luck elixirs

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Bless
02-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Mage

Doomreaper
02-21-2014, 08:56 PM
Dude. Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan Lame Man
02-22-2014, 01:28 AM
I played sorcerer a lot, and when I got some money, I started a rogue. Rogue is super easy compared to sorcerer.
Sorcerers always get all the aggro, and they are the weakest at the same time. Also more powerful mobs are immune to almost anything, so what looks cool in regular maps (ice's stun, fireball's stun or scorch, gale's stun) does nothing in elites, at least without mythic weapon. All rogue's skills work perfectly whatever you do.
Rogue's damage on mobs isn't that much less than a sorcerer's, and when you get to a boss, any time spent comes back and more.

If someone still tries to argue Sorcerer is better, I have talked with a mega plat spender, he said he can solo Elite Inan with Kershal scepter and lots of plat revives. Compare to this easy run... and full top rogue gear is half the price of Kershal alone.
Tribute-to-Inan-Hesh-Elite (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136766-Tribute-to-Inan-Hesh-Elite)

nikolajus112
02-22-2014, 08:31 AM
Rogue is good if you want do dmg in elite (and u nee use many pots so its expensive) Warrior is good if u wanna protect your party (many pots but lower than rogue) Sorcer is good for crowd control and need mostly hp pots ...

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Roberto077
02-22-2014, 09:06 AM
Sorcerer IMO

You have tons of cc and AOE along with a heal that can recharge 66% of your health.