PDA

View Full Version : guild issue

Gordon David Paille
02-21-2014, 03:27 PM
I think STS needs to disband some of the guilds. Many are capping lvls and causing problems fer other players

Schnitzel
02-22-2014, 06:17 PM
I think STS needs to disband some of the guilds. Many are capping lvls and causing problems fer other players

how so?

Gordon David Paille
03-01-2014, 09:05 PM
how so?

Guild masters are now wanting players who are over lvl 40-50. Its basicly stating that they prefer to be the best guild in the game and are making rookies expendable. It not only hurts the players it might affect the future of the game

Schnitzel
03-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Guild masters are now wanting players who are over lvl 40-50. Its basicly stating that they prefer to be the best guild in the game and are making rookies expendable. It not only hurts the players it might affect the future of the game

There are some guilds in the PL community who actually DO let just about anyone of any level join
i sometimes go to Forest Haven Towne (PL) and i see people writing "Join <Guild name here>, all levels welcome" or something like that.

And even if there are guilds out there that only recruit people of certain levels, thats their choice, it does not break the Terms of Service, so i doubt they would be disbanded

Uafaud
03-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Those are actually guilds that are aiming for leaderboard there are many guilds just like ruizhe said that recruit any ppl on any lvl's and actually help them (._.)

Gordon David Paille
03-13-2014, 03:21 AM
And then if the member fails, they get kicked/harassed by the officer ranked members

Schnitzel
03-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Then just go and form their own guild

Its other people's guilds, what rules they have is their decision

Mezderak
03-13-2014, 06:31 PM
depends on the guild you join harassing I've never recalled before then this is not a guild ......js

doomdoomdoom
03-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Guilds try to distinguish themselves from all the other countless guilds on the game. Some use level requirements as a way to make themselves different. That is the GM's choice.

Wouldn't forcing guilds to recruit lower levels they don't really want cause a bad playing experience to the lower level? Seems like they would be better off joining a guild that doesn't view their level as a negative.

I don't know how it is in PL because I have never played it....but in DL the majority of the guilds do accept all levels. If a new player wants to join a guild...I doubt they have to stand around longer than 5 mins without getting a bunch of invites.

Caiahar
03-14-2014, 05:12 PM
And then if the member fails, they get kicked/harassed by the officer ranked members

It's their decision whether they want you in or not, so just join a random guild. Just say "LOOKING TO JOIN LARGE/GOOD GUILD" you'll prolly get it.

All for one, and one for all.

Gordon David Paille
03-14-2014, 10:02 PM
It's their decision whether they want you in or not, so just join a random guild. Just say "LOOKING TO JOIN LARGE/GOOD GUILD" you'll prolly get it.

I don't need sum capped guild whose main goal is the ranking crap

Caiahar
03-14-2014, 10:05 PM
I don't need sum capped guild whose main goal is the ranking crap

IMO I don't like those guilds either, the ones that try to get on leaderboards 24/7, but that's me. Just join another guild that agrees to help you with what you need!
Happy St. Patricks day to you and everyone! :)