PDA

View Full Version : Final oath

Gordon David Paille
02-21-2014, 07:01 PM
These guys betray their slogan, their officers kick out those who had potential and even harassed them, I was kicked for questioning their so called officers

Rolocolo
02-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Omg this is why you join tron or getlucky instead

Kingzila
02-21-2014, 07:25 PM
You forgot to mention your lawyers and money that you going to sue stg to disband oath with lol.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xyoraoad4rj2q5w/fEwwzlRENa

You where kicked because your a nut and where being disrespectful to officers and rude to yuki who is also and officer.
And betray our slogan? Whats our slogan? And if we kicked as much as you say we do, we would not have as many members as we do now ijs.

Anywho if you hate final oath because we kicked you that's fine and understandable, don't make up stories though like we some rag town guild that's just kicking all that we see.

Have fun in your next guild an plans on sueing stg to have final oath disbanded because we kicked you.

Kingzila
02-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Omg this is why you join tron or getlucky instead

Lol

Gordon David Paille
02-21-2014, 07:35 PM
You forgot to mention your lawyers and money that you going to sue stg to disband oath with lol.

You where kicked because your a nut and where being disrespectful to officers and rude to yuki who is also and officer.
And betray our slogan? Whats our slogan? And if we kicked as much as you say we do, we would not have as many members as we do now ijs.

Anywho if you hate final oath because we kicked you that's fine and understandable, don't make up stories though like we some rag town guild that's just kicking all that we see.

Have fun in your next guild an plans on sueing stg to have final oath disbanded because we kicked you.

I got bad news fer ya, I'm in a much better guild. TRON will b on my list to join next. Final oath is not even friendly, its all an act.

Kingzila
02-21-2014, 07:42 PM
I got bad news fer ya, I'm in a much better guild. TRON will b on my list to join next. Final oath is not even friendly, its all an act.

If you say so mr nut. Hope all goes well in tron then.

Gordon David Paille
02-21-2014, 08:17 PM
And this is y PL isn't better than AL.

Vanessa Tang
02-21-2014, 08:36 PM
Then why do you play PL if you think it's not as fun?

Kingzila
02-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Then why do you play PL if you think it's not as fun?

ikr?

Gordon David Paille
02-21-2014, 08:47 PM
It was fun, not now since guilds like to have jerks in em

aav5224
02-21-2014, 09:16 PM

Tell it to the judge, Judge Judy perhaps. Best in business.

Gordon David Paille
02-22-2014, 03:19 AM
My new guild will have those whom ur kicked out.

Kingzila
02-22-2014, 10:57 AM
My new guild will have those whom ur kicked out.

Which would be Scammers/Beggers and you so not really that worried lol

Gordon David Paille
02-22-2014, 06:14 PM
Which would be Scammers/Beggers and you so not really that worried lol

If they beg to be lvled then we will aid. We are VFORVENDETTA!

Vanessa Tang
02-22-2014, 06:42 PM
They're not all begging to be lvled.... Good luck getting 923mil to pay them all.

Gordon David Paille
02-22-2014, 09:35 PM
B
They're not all begging to be lvled.... Good luck getting 923mil to pay them all.

VENDETTA needs no luck, were 2k and growing

Delolster
02-23-2014, 12:25 AM
Moral Of The Story: The key to joining a guild is not joining a guild at all.

Vanessa Tang
02-23-2014, 02:11 AM
Moral Of The Story: The key to joining a guild is not joining a guild at all.
Oddly, I agree and disagree with this >.<

Kiwihawk
02-23-2014, 03:18 AM
B

VENDETTA needs no luck, were 2k and growing
Quality>Quanity

Plaguemaw
02-23-2014, 03:33 AM
Quality>Quanity

Tell that to Family, I think they missed the message

Sent from my GT-P3113

Kiwihawk
02-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Tell that to Family, I think they missed the message

Sent from my GT-P3113
Yeah, Im Surprised Cloudwater Isnt In Family Yet....

Chicken Fry
02-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Your solution. Your welcome.

Vanessa Tang
02-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Good job. I like that idea.

Gordon David Paille
03-03-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm joining from if they still exist

lilypads
03-06-2014, 04:36 PM
These guys betray their slogan, their officers kick out those who had potential and even harassed them, I was kicked for questioning their so called officers

Hope your proud of being a jerk. I really hate people like you how think they can just get ride of an amazing and helpful guild as final oath. You got kicked so what, dosen't mean you should look to violence to solve the problem. If you had a problem with us kicking you then you should have came to the officers and asked about it. Anyway just move on and stop lying. There is no need for you to be saying these things about Final Oath!

Rolocolo
03-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Final oath is the best guild, vanessa, jennie, and lily are all really nice:) also kiwi is in this guild!

Gordon David Paille
03-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Hope your proud of being a jerk. I really hate people like you how think they can just get ride of an amazing and helpful guild as final oath. You got kicked so what, dosen't mean you should look to violence to solve the problem. If you had a problem with us kicking you then you should have came to the officers and asked about it. Anyway just move on and stop lying. There is no need for you to be saying these things about Final Oath!

Heh, I won't stop "lying" . I'm telling the new ppl not to join ur fascist guild

lilypads
03-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Come on do it!
And BTW you just admited that you lied so good luck with that.
I'm not a mean person so ill still be nice and say hope you find a guild you can enjoy.

Caiahar
03-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Heh, I won't stop "lying" . I'm telling the new ppl not to join ur fascist guild

Why are you make such a big forsaking deal out of it lol..it's only a game, why would you care? It's not rl. It's others people decisions, you have no right to try to take people out of the guild, or make people stop joining lol.

All for one, and one for all.

Gordon David Paille
03-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Why are you make such a big forsaking deal out of it lol..it's only a game, why would you care? It's not rl. It's others people decisions, you have no right to try to take people out of the guild, or make people stop joining lol.

I'm guessing ur part of that fake slogan guild then? Ur a feeble as their officers.

Gordon David Paille
03-14-2014, 10:00 PM
Come on do it!
And BTW you just admited that you lied so good luck with that.
I'm not a mean person so ill still be nice and say hope you find a guild you can enjoy.

If it comes to it, I'll make sure both final oath and dragon slayerzz are gone from PL. Even if I have to take legal actions

Caiahar
03-14-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm guessing ur part of that fake slogan guild then? Ur a feeble as their officers.

Is that what you're coming up with? Also, insulting me with "feeble" does nothing whatsoever, and only shows your ignorance. I am in no part of a "slogan guild" nor anything to do with it, I choose what guild I want to be in, and if I get kicked, I will simply thank them for their help (if they have helped me) and move on.
People have their decisions, and have their choices whether to boot you or not, if you get booted, don't make a big deal out of it, just join another guild which can be done VERY easily.
Also, keep in mind this is a GAME, so you shouldn't take everything so seriously, just deal with it and move on :) I will not say any more on this matter.
Also, Happy St. Patricks day to you and everyone else! Have a good weekend! :)

Gordon David Paille
03-14-2014, 10:05 PM
That's nice bro. But that's u and not me.

Rolocolo
03-14-2014, 10:30 PM
If it comes to it, I'll make sure both final oath and dragon slayerzz are gone from PL. Even if I have to take legal actions

Legal actions? Lol

Vanessa Tang
03-15-2014, 12:00 AM
Legal actions? Lol
He want's to sue us..
"Anyone know a good lawyer? I want to sue the guild Final Oath for kicking me"
That's like saying you want to sue a teacher for making you close the door.

Vanessa Tang
03-15-2014, 12:02 AM
Is that what you're coming up with? Also, insulting me with "feeble" does nothing whatsoever, and only shows your ignorance. I am in no part of a "slogan guild" nor anything to do with it, I choose what guild I want to be in, and if I get kicked, I will simply thank them for their help (if they have helped me) and move on.
People have their decisions, and have their choices whether to boot you or not, if you get booted, don't make a big deal out of it, just join another guild which can be done VERY easily.
Also, keep in mind this is a GAME, so you shouldn't take everything so seriously, just deal with it and move on :) I will not say any more on this matter.
Also, Happy St. Patricks day to you and everyone else! Have a good weekend! :)

Happy early St. Patrick's Day to you too :)

SayCreed
03-15-2014, 04:13 AM

I'll see you try.

Final oath is a wonderful guild.Every guild has one or two jerks.Also take this info to your 'so called' lawyer.I wanna see his face when u say u wanna sue over a video.

Next time you try to 'insult' my friends or other guilds I won't GAF that I get infractions.

Stahp acting like an idiot.

Shadowstar & Final Oath & Whoever else
Ignore him.I wanna see his lawyer

Cheenivie
03-15-2014, 08:25 AM

Oh dear lord you sound like Lindsey Lohan...

lilypads
03-15-2014, 12:32 PM
Oh dear lord you sound like Lindsey Lohan...

LMAO Thank You.
Anyway really think you still think you can get rid of a guild so easily how nieve.
You know your just word, im not hearing anyone else complaining, idk if just you saying these things will get rid of final oath anyway.

XDJennietang
03-16-2014, 04:15 PM
"Even if I have to take legal actions"....So youve been taking illegal actions?

Gordon David Paille
03-17-2014, 03:35 PM
"Even if I have to take legal actions"....So youve been taking illegal actions?

If u mean hacking then no

lilypads
03-25-2014, 02:27 PM
I don't know why were still talking about this, can we just stop and make up already -.-

Gordon David Paille
03-26-2014, 12:20 AM
I don't know why were still talking about this, can we just stop and make up already -.-

I won't stop until I'm led back in. Otherwise I'll keep it up

Burstnuke
03-26-2014, 12:27 AM
I won't stop until I'm led back in. Otherwise I'll keep it up

Cant you just leave them alone? Its a game calm down..

Zapder
03-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Wait so your trying to get in by flaming their guild? I'm not a expert, but pretty sure that's not helping.

lilypads
03-27-2014, 01:30 PM
ok heres the deal if you had come to the officers when you were kicked and asked them why and promise you wont do anything that will get you kicked, we as a fair guild would have gave you a second chance but now you are saying bad things about us and threatening us, so thats not helping your chances and you will most likely not be let back in. Your annoying some of the memebers and they diffentely dont want you back in.

Vanessa Tang
03-30-2014, 05:32 PM
One day, I'm gonna look back at this thread, and I'm gonna die laughing.

Kiwihawk
03-30-2014, 06:10 PM

Vanessa Tang
03-30-2014, 10:13 PM
THINK OF THE CHILDREN KIWI. I dun wanna see them doing that growing up. Ew.

lilypads
03-31-2014, 03:32 PM
One day, I'm gonna look back at this thread, and I'm gonna die laughing.

ikr >.>

lilypads
03-31-2014, 03:34 PM
THINK OF THE CHILDREN KIWI. I dun wanna see them doing that growing up. Ew.

lmao, if only my brother woulden't do that -.-

Gordon David Paille
05-12-2014, 03:09 AM
wow, using a pic of a guy picking his nose, real mature kids, hope STS don't terminate u

Vanessa Tang
05-12-2014, 08:00 PM
That's a female.

Caiahar
05-12-2014, 08:25 PM
You're still not over this?

You're giving me the feeling you're quite young..
No one makes such a big deal over a virtual pixelized guild..unless its Family or Tranquility :P
But still, you're acting like this is illegal.

lilypads
05-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Hes right its time to stop this. Just find a guild to enjoy and worry about them and stop worrying about us. We are tired of this, so just STOP -.-

Justg
05-13-2014, 03:02 PM
Enough.

*click*