PDA

View Full Version : The Decline of the Community

Swimmingstar
02-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Long ago in a land called Alterra, people were friendly, nice, and helpful. And one particular newbie to the game needed help getting crafting materials to craft some epic robes in forest haven. Long ago people helped you and got the materials for you. And you felt bad when you found out you needed the recipe too, which of course was rare. And you felt sorry and were sad that you wasted others' time. Now we see in the world of Alterra people named Blqqdyh*** and S**yHe*oi* and people talking about snorting H*****. And we see the world of unfriendliness and none of kindness. Long ago, this was not allowed, and people were banned. Long ago the game was well tended and freshened, updated with a vigor. And then the long drought of content and the many players leaving to attend to their daily lives. This is the decline and only you can help fix this.

Mennddoza
02-21-2014, 08:03 PM
"Prevent forest fires"

MasterGT
02-21-2014, 08:04 PM
R.I.P Pocket Legends

Oldcoot
02-21-2014, 08:38 PM
I continue the old traditions. As in real life change is inevitable for better or worse is subjective

aav5224
02-21-2014, 09:08 PM
i dont get it

Xyzther
02-22-2014, 01:00 AM
Boom news....

PatsoeGamer
02-22-2014, 12:00 PM
Beautifully scribed

Schnitzel
02-22-2014, 06:09 PM
Long ago in a land called Alterra, people were friendly, nice, and helpful. And one particular newbie to the game needed help getting crafting materials to craft some epic robes in forest haven. Long ago people helped you and got the materials for you. And you felt bad when you found out you needed the recipe too, which of course was rare. And you felt sorry and were sad that you wasted others' time. Now we see in the world of Alterra people named Blqqdyh*** and S**yHe*oi* and people talking about snorting H*****. And we see the world of unfriendliness and none of kindness. Long ago, this was not allowed, and people were banned. Long ago the game was well tended and freshened, updated with a vigor. And then the long drought of content and the many players leaving to attend to their daily lives. This is the decline and only you can help fix this.

R.I.P. Pocket Legends 2010

Zeus
02-22-2014, 11:17 PM
The PL as you know it is long gone. Honestly, pretty much everybody has turned into trolls that troll others for doing things that they don't like. However, if they do the same things that they troll trolls for doing, it is "accepted".

Delolster
02-23-2014, 12:52 AM
Get a life outside of this old game. Problem solved, and you can make more friends outside.

Jig
02-23-2014, 01:55 AM
Oh god move on yes its screwed but they will do little things to fix it, some time... in the near future^^ anyone got a time-machine pls?