PDA

View Full Version : Please someone explain me...

Runescape
02-21-2014, 10:05 PM
Why is everyone so crazy about pvp... Ive done pvp with all 3 classes and it isnt really fun... Most people have much better equipment (arcane or mythic) while you are stuck with legendaries... Other thing is rewards. There should be some kind of pvp points as a reward so you can buy stuff with it (Maybe elixir or anything).
Twinks, gah, they are even worst. New players want to try pvp and get wrecked by people that spent millions just to easily kill new players...

Anyway, i think there should be more stuff to go with pvp like mythic only fights, legendary only fights, etc. Maybe even Rare only fights to add more fun to it...

This is just my thought, please dont hate (I know it's alot to ask for)

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Jabbawalkee
02-21-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm not to crazy about PvP myself but I think they should make lobbies like in PL where theres different lobbies instead of being automatically dropped in one or you can host a lobby and invite friends or guildmates or whatever

Runescape
02-21-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm not to crazy about PvP myself but I think they should make lobbies like in PL where theres different lobbies instead of being automatically dropped in one or you can host a lobby and invite friends or guildmates or whatever

Yeah i miss that feature where you could host games :/

Off this game, in pocket legends PVP must be even worst for someone who only have 800k like me

yasshh
02-21-2014, 11:26 PM
Lets just talk about endgame pvp

To enjoy it firstly you should be well geared or exceptionally skilled.If you find a right guild then you can be in fun clashes(Which also includes trashtalking and drama) It just boosts the adrenaline.You might not have experienced the fun maybe because you were on legendary gear and random people kept ganging you (just a guess).And yes theres lot of gear imbalance which makes it a bit annoying,no one is to blame though.So basically the fun part in pvp is guild clashes.

Sheener
02-21-2014, 11:33 PM
I think its fun. I have decent gear. Twinks r fun too and cheap to gear.

Jig
02-22-2014, 01:50 AM
How about stay 5 lvls away from the current cap and pvp there? then when it comes close to a new expansion, then lvl up to max lvl then wait till expansion comes and when that does stay there and do that for a while? just suggesting a good way to play sort of endgame but twink at the same time, to get the less mythics out of the way. :)

Hiosahaf
02-22-2014, 04:30 AM
To sumarise the upcoming posts and rants: Mythic players don't want to fight equally geared players, most of them. They just want to dominate over legendary geared people.
Here are two recent threads regarding that
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1293360
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1449166

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Runescape
02-22-2014, 08:40 AM
I think its fun. I have decent gear. Twinks r fun too and cheap to gear.

Cheap to gear? People keep telling me rogues are atlesst 1.2 million which isnt cheap at all

Runescape
02-22-2014, 08:42 AM
How about stay 5 lvls away from the current cap and pvp there? then when it comes close to a new expansion, then lvl up to max lvl then wait till expansion comes and when that does stay there and do that for a while? just suggesting a good way to play sort of endgame but twink at the same time, to get the less mythics out of the way. :)

I wont be getting to lvl 35-> 36 when expansion is near... All those exp would take too much time wheni can just wait

Sceazikua
02-22-2014, 09:03 AM
Cheap to gear? People keep telling me rogues are atlesst 1.2 million which isnt cheap at all

1.2m for the best gear set is cheap
Just look at end game pvp. Thats what I call not cheap anymore.

Runescape
02-22-2014, 09:03 AM
1.2m for the best gear set is cheap
Just look at end game pvp. Thats what I call not cheap anymore.

Well for someone that can hardly earn 200k, yes it isnt cheap

Bless
02-22-2014, 05:33 PM
You need gear, a good guild guild and a skill (a lot of skill).

Most importantly though, you need a good ping otherwise no matter if you're the best pvper ever, you'd be screwed sideways.

Yash solidly summed it up.

utpal
02-23-2014, 12:21 AM
1mil is cheap bro. jst cap ur main alt and farm elite breach. sell archon rings. and u can very mch atleast make 1mil within a week

Jig
02-23-2014, 01:22 AM
I wont be getting to lvl 35-> 36 when expansion is near... All those exp would take too much time wheni can just wait

Well then stay still at a good lvl, become a twink, farm and pvp at whatever you're at, if you think it's so hard.. go play Pocket Legends and cap that.. AL is the easiest IMO but still hard in some ways.

Jig
02-23-2014, 01:23 AM

Most importantly though, you need a good ping otherwise no matter if you're the best pvper ever, you'd be screwed sideways.

Good ping? is 380-450 a good ping? lmao, just gimme mythic set and ping wont matter ill do fine

Bless
02-23-2014, 06:45 AM

Good ping? is 380-450 a good ping? lmao, just gimme mythic set and ping wont matter ill do fine I'll give you the best exceptional gear, a Samael and a ton of skill but also 5k lag

Versus my L36 two mythic rogue with malison, who wins when you have a 5 sec delay

Newcomx
02-24-2014, 02:52 AM
Stay away from pvp, pve is fun also... :D

Jig
02-24-2014, 04:25 AM
I'll give you the best exceptional gear, a Samael and a ton of skill but also 5k lag

Versus my L36 two mythic rogue with malison, who wins when you have a 5 sec delay

Meh, I'd say 5k pings would be more like spikes, and they happen a lot yes but they usually go down to the steady (my steady) down to 400-500 where the constant delays come from.

I'll take the best set now pls fanks, jokes, yes if even like mythic in mythic like you said, I would win being the good ping and you having 5 sec delay of course :/, its 50-50 really having mythic YOU NEED but then having a greater ping also serves A LOT of purpose during fights, but being full mythic, cruising around TDM or CTF, it would do just fine.. Just don't get incredibly competetive where your versing super op guys with em crazy pings+really skillful themselves! it just won't work haha xD you may get lucky at times :P