PDA

View Full Version : Packs Blue for Mana - Rouge

Hercules
02-21-2014, 11:06 PM

I was thinking , why no one pack blue of mana, the rouges have little of it, and each 5 shoots must spend 23 potions for map, so that this is one good idea, BUT i dont acept that its packs is in PVP. only PVE like help for no spend A LOT MANY OF MANA :)

Hercules
02-21-2014, 11:09 PM
the example is it 800 mana in 1 packs and 800 in 2 apcks

Ninjasmurf
02-21-2014, 11:18 PM
This is actually a really good idea.. Make 1 of the rogues packs for mana and maybe they'll be less op in pvp. Also no more pet spamming :D it's a win-win

utpal
02-22-2014, 01:35 AM
hmm. endless mana spam= endless Aimshot spam.
a big NO

xcainnblecterx
02-22-2014, 04:01 AM
Yea have to say no. Then even for elite bosses a rogue would literally just have to spam mana pack, health pack, aimed shot, repeat. I agree rogues are the worse on mana usage but this is very exploitable

Toy
02-22-2014, 04:04 AM
Rogue will no longer buy pet with mana regens that mean rogues can both heal Health and Mana, just like a mage with more Dmg. So who will use mage?

xcainnblecterx
02-22-2014, 04:16 AM
Rogue will no longer buy pet with mana regens that mean rogues can both heal Health and Mana, just like a mage with more Dmg. So who will use mage?

Pretty sure most mages (at least the advanced ones) dont use health in pve, we just pop potions. To much agro

Toy
02-22-2014, 04:23 AM
Oh ok, Im now very familiar with end game mages, but you know what i mean :)

Bless
02-22-2014, 06:26 AM
a big NO in pve its more than ok, actually people are doing it wrong if they dont spam aimedshot. The OP is specifically talkin about pve. I like the idea but pots are still efficient.

Madnex
02-22-2014, 07:32 AM
I don't know about PvE because as rogue I haven't done much there but on PvP it'll be a good balancing move. Charging packs or not (2 instead of 3 packs) judges a match's outcome by a great deal. Think about it, it's 25% HP heal and another 10% more from HP regen.

This could make fights with warriors a little easier as well.

TheMightyFeusalet
02-22-2014, 07:35 AM
-1000000 srry :(

baddiva
02-22-2014, 08:14 AM
The 'extra packs' upgrade for medic should give out 2 health packs and 1 mana pack... :/

Cero
02-22-2014, 08:39 AM
Im cool with 1mana pack for rogue BUT....
IF they do make one then LOWER packs' duration to 15SECs instead of 30SECs

As of now a rogue can stack 2packs which makes them something unbeatable. Playing around a tank, draining the warrior's mana, stacking those packs(if possible) and do the combo ...easy!

So giving rogues mana packs makes them more effective but i suggest to lower the packs duration too!

Hectororius
02-22-2014, 08:58 AM
I like the concept. however it would unbalance PvP very much by giving rogues that final kill shot too easily.

I dont know too many rogues at end game elite that use packs either since they are busy potting any ways and would usually prefer a 4th attack skill as opposed to a heal skill. but for PvE i dont see anything wrong with this nice little change to the packs

Mind you, if you are throwing down 1 mana pack and 2 heal packs, you might be easier to kill...

baddiva
02-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Not really too op. Because packs works with %, and rogues mana is about 1k - 1.3k so healing 25% would only be 250-350 per pack... To compensate, aimed cd could be increased to 3 sec

Hercules
02-22-2014, 11:32 AM
-1000000 srry :(

Bro i only say that "1 skill of combact medic" to give 2 packs of health and 1 of mana BUT ONLY in PVE, is OP in PVP NO in PVP, the big problem with one rouge is have that to spend a lot many of mana, believe me i have one rouge and in 1 map ELITE ( -45 potions of mana ) , more than one problem, is one help :)

Ninjasmurf
02-22-2014, 12:23 PM
It wouldn't be op in pvp.. think about it rogues would have less health and easier to kill with only 2 health packs and the mana pack would only replenish like 250 mana (same as valkins arcane)-not a big deal

Hercules
02-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Oh ok, Im now very familiar with end game mages, but you know what i mean :)

:) yep

Bless
02-22-2014, 05:23 PM
You guys, just read the OP once...it says pve not pvp, it would be nice for pve - this would not be that good of an idea for nowadays pvp anyways because taking away one pack is taking away 30% of our survivability.

Hercules
02-22-2014, 05:45 PM
You guys, just read the OP once...it says pve not pvp, it would be nice for pve - this would not be that good of an idea for nowadays pvp anyways because taking away one pack is taking away 30% of our survivability.

ok, so 3 packs for health when is PVP and 1 pack of mana and 3 of health when is PVE. better?

Bless
02-22-2014, 05:53 PM

ok, so 3 packs for health when is PVP and 1 pack of mana and 3 of health when is PVE. better? Seems cool, now you need to give it dev attention and pray it gets implemented.

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 07:44 PM
a big NO

Answer: longer cdt on aimed shot

Nesox
02-22-2014, 08:37 PM
In my opinion Aimed needs a longer cool down anyway. I don't see this as OP in pvp as long as it replaces one of the three health rather than adding to it, and as long as the value isn't overly large.

epicrrr
02-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Nop nop nop --

Crowsfoot
02-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Rogues with unlimited mana is a bit OP. If this is implemented the cool down on mage shield and warrior juggernaut should each be halved.

Bless
02-23-2014, 06:51 AM
a big NO

Answer: longer cdt on aimed shot no.

Hercules
02-23-2014, 10:36 AM
Rogues with unlimited mana is a bit OP. If this is implemented the cool down on mage shield and warrior juggernaut should each be halved.

you dont read my friend :O

Bless
02-23-2014, 10:47 AM
Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pvp idea. Not pve. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp.

Just thought I'd clarify.

Hercules
02-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pvp idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pve. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp.

Yeah Thank you for clarify XD !

Omisace
02-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Please no mana packs in PVP to those who support this idea in PVP as well. Rogues need to learn how to control mana consumption in PVP but with the mana packs they could just mindlessly spam aimed shots in a 1v1. Even in clashes if they can heal their mana already then more reason to not call for a mage for support = more mages being PMed to leave the game. I am not against this idea in PVE though cause I have a rogue and can see their need for too much mana pots to be 100% effective.

Bless
02-23-2014, 11:25 AM
Please no mana packs in PVP to those who support this idea in PVP as well. Rogues need to learn how to control mana consumption in PVP but with the mana packs they could just mindlessly spam aimed shots in a 1v1. Even in clashes if they can heal their mana already then more reason to not call for a mage for support = more mages being PMed to leave the game. I am not against this idea in PVE though cause I have a rogue and can see their need for too much mana pots to be 100% effective.

Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pvp idea. Not pve. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp. Pve idea. Not pvp.

Solid