PDA

View Full Version : Abaddon vs Scorch

bloodpack004
02-21-2014, 11:18 PM
planning to get abaddon or scorch for my lvl 36 warrior. I'm mainly forcus on PVE and elites

Toy
02-22-2014, 04:14 AM
Abaddon has a nice +110 armor bonus +10 STR and +15% dmg.

Scorch has a 8 mana regen (mana wont run out easily), Passive ability to reduce hit and slow down enemy, Shield for allies and +20 STR

If you are grinding exp, use Abaddon (bonus exp) . If you are farming elites or harder maps, use scorch.

Toy
02-22-2014, 04:15 AM
If you have to choose one, i would go with Scorch :)

I have one, it works really well for me

bloodpack004
02-22-2014, 06:30 AM
Abaddon has a nice +110 armor bonus +10 STR and +15% dmg.

Scorch has a 8 mana regen (mana wont run out easily), Passive ability to reduce hit and slow down enemy, Shield for allies and +20 STR

If you are grinding exp, use Abaddon (bonus exp) . If you are farming elites or harder maps, use scorch.

Thanks for the info, Got him and his amazing! :)

Kakashis
02-22-2014, 07:21 AM
As long as someone in the party has scorch it'd be nice!

Hectororius
02-22-2014, 03:47 PM
I was going to recommend Abaddon over Scorch. The Happiness bonus, Arcane and Passive help kill mobs pretty quick in elites.

I wouldnt say Scorch is good for elites just yet. He's only a day old and not sufficiently tested as such..

If you can get abaddon before he disappear from the stable I would recommend him too. especially with the upcoming expansion, the bonus XP would have been fantastic.

ElfDreamer
02-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Scorch arcane skill better than abaddon,
But abaddon attack so faster than scorch.

Haligali
02-24-2014, 05:45 AM
Abaddon makes wonders in km3 and best pet for lvling. Scorch seems for me rather a pvp pet.

bloodpack004
02-24-2014, 06:23 AM
I was going to recommend Abaddon over Scorch. The Happiness bonus, Arcane and Passive help kill mobs pretty quick in elites.

I wouldnt say Scorch is good for elites just yet. He's only a day old and not sufficiently tested as such..

If you can get abaddon before he disappear from the stable I would recommend him too. especially with the upcoming expansion, the bonus XP would have been fantastic.

I got abaddon as well, his AOE seems to be really good and armor bonus is great for a tank. main reason i got him for the bonus xp for expansion. :)

Played with Scorch and he seems to be a great pet for elite boss's, His arcane skill and my HOR makes me superman for few seconds..lol

Hectororius
02-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Played with Scorch and he seems to be a great pet for elite boss's, His arcane skill and my HOR makes me superman for few seconds..lol

I'm not a big fan of his shield in elite mobs, but i can see him doing well versus bosses preventing your party from being one shot and keeping his damage low at the same time. decent boss pet in that regard. [a silver lining on a mediocre mythic].

I dont know if you've noticed, but the HoR shield takes damage first over Scorches shield, so that is a good thing.

bloodpack004
02-25-2014, 12:04 AM
I'm not a big fan of his shield in elite mobs, but i can see him doing well versus bosses preventing your party from being one shot and keeping his damage low at the same time. decent boss pet in that regard. [a silver lining on a mediocre mythic].

I dont know if you've noticed, but the HoR shield takes damage first over Scorches shield, so that is a good thing.

Scorch was my first mystic pet that i got, think i got blinded by excitement by not seeing the flaws of it. any how i seem to like him and he grew into me..lol

your right, HoR takes the damage before the shield takes it. its pretty good in that way. :)

n19one
02-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Abbadon better from Scorch.. U can kill more mobs faster with him and he gives u permanent armor defense. I hav both

TheMightyFeusalet
02-25-2014, 05:06 PM
Sorch take it from a guildmate!

Hectororius
02-25-2014, 05:51 PM

Seeing as you are a warrior main (+other classes), I'm curious how you find scorch better than abaddon? I want a good reason to like this pet sitting in my stable :)

Hoardseeker
02-26-2014, 10:36 AM

Seeing as you are a warrior main (+other classes), I'm curious how you find scorch better than abaddon? I want a good reason to like this pet sitting in my stable :)
Brought abaddon today for 250plats...It Abaddon Rocks in Stats!

Haligali
02-26-2014, 11:02 AM
Brought abaddon today for 250plats...It Abaddon Rocks in Stats!

I expect a price rise on abaddon eggs after the passive damage bug finally fixed.

MoloToha
02-26-2014, 12:57 PM
I think, Abaddon is better for warriors, Scorch is better for rogues/mages...

Hectororius
02-26-2014, 01:06 PM
I don think too many mages are jumping on the scorch bandwagon. Rogues, definitely, twinks, for sure. End game PvE'rs, only cuz they like shiny new toys

officiallyjun
02-26-2014, 07:05 PM
So far, abaddon comfort me at pve, speed and dmg so good to kill mobs fast.
And from its stats, i think scorch good for any twinkers..

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 07:04 PM
you should go with abbadon Because It gives bonus xp,But If you go with scorch you have better stats I suggest you go through it with other players and ask there opinions in game ^.^

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

Hoardseeker
03-13-2014, 07:12 AM
I think, Abaddon is better for warriors, Scorch is better for rogues/mages...
Scorch is worst for mages

Sterniz
03-13-2014, 08:49 AM
scorch is a not so bad pet for sorc :) I saw a sorc who uses it in pvp/pve and they know when to used it :) just give scorch his time hehe

Tendirin
04-05-2014, 06:49 PM
i have accurate information, i have both Abbadon and scorch i went to pve and tried seeing the diffrence and to me the diffrence was huge it all depends on how good you are if you like armor use abbadon if you run out of mana easily try scorch