PDA

View Full Version : New Guild - ELITE

Hodnett
12-02-2010, 08:47 PM
*AT THE MOMENT THE GUILD IS FINISHED*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/jthodnett/Screenshot2010-12-02at90949PM.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements
-You have to be level 50
-You have to be loyal
-You have to be chill
-You have to have FUN

What the guild is about
-We will farm a lot(Mostly Victory Lap)
-A certain time and day(s) of the week will be set that works best for ELITE (Thinking about 9:00 Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
-While we are farming we are going to have fun and chat it up
-We will start doing PvP when ELITE gets more people that are good

Looking for
-Webdesigner
-ELITE Logo
-Event Organizer (Sets up little tournaments and guild battles just for FUN, and figure out the best time for all of ELITE to get on farm)
-Recruiter (Just runs around talking about ELITE and finds good people for our guild)

Ranks

Elite
(Leader)
HODNETT
CoElites
(CoLeaders)
ROOSTERZ
AIRDEVIL - CRIPTOS
Eliminator
(Trusted and Chill)
FALCOREF
Elinoob
(Member and New)
DEATHRISES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- IF INTERESTED, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR REPLY HERE -

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/jthodnett/Screenshot2010-12-02at90949PM.png

Arterra
12-02-2010, 10:10 PM
umm problems

1) lacks serious direction
2) Alien Oasis 2 is not Trials.

TheLaw
12-02-2010, 10:20 PM
And what are the conditions? I'd love a Wraith Armor if i joined :)

juhnken773
12-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Lol ppl might just join for the item drop.

Hodnett
12-03-2010, 12:10 AM
It's not going to be easy to get in. We will have to earn peoples trust.

juhnken773
12-03-2010, 02:49 AM
Sounds easy enuf :)

bladesword
12-03-2010, 09:41 AM

Hey, 1 question. Are you a mynas generation? if so, fail.

TwinkTastical
12-03-2010, 10:57 AM

Or be level 50. cough

And how does anyone trust you, but you dont trust them.

TrogZ
12-03-2010, 12:27 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/jthodnett/Screenshot2010-12-02at85206PM.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements
-You have to be level 50
-You have to be loyal
-You have to be cool
-You have to have FUN

What the guild is about
-We will farm a lot on Trials of the Galactic Overlord (Mostly Victory Lap)
-When a Rift, Void, or Cosmos drops, you will have to sell it and split the money from the drop with
the party that you got the item with.
-There will be exceptions like if you tell one of the leaders an item you really want and it drops while
your in the party and someone else gets it, they can give it to you if they want to be loyal.(You have to be at least a Dominator)
-We will start doing PvP when ELITE gets more people that are good.

Ranks
-Elite(Leader)...............................HODNET T
-CoElite(CoLeader)........................ROOSTERZ
-Eliminator(Trusted)......................FALCOREF
-Elinoob(Member and New)............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Send private message or post reply here if you are interested::

This guild sounds about as much fun as zipping my ding-dong in my fly.

juhnken773
12-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Lols with the mynas gen comments.

but again. Be more creative with the guild.

Errosion
12-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm stumped. Why post something that sounds like a recruitment post, and then say to apply you have to have a recommendation? If you want to recruit only select people, then really, only recruit select people and not do an "open enrollment." Just my $.02.

Seratonin
12-03-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm stumped. Why post something that sounds like a recruitment post, and then say to apply you have to have a recommendation? If you want to recruit only select people, then really, only recruit select people and not do an "open enrollment." Just my $.02.
Exactly. O_o

Roosterz
12-04-2010, 05:31 AM
And we will know if we trust you or not.

Hodnett
12-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Roosterz...Get on

bladesword
12-11-2010, 04:33 AM
And we will know if we trust you or not.

Nice first comment..

MoarPewPew
12-11-2010, 10:05 AM
This guild sounds about as much fun as zipping my ding-dong in my fly.

Lololol agreed.

TwinkTastical
12-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Webdesigner
Elite logo

Make them yourself....O.o auctally a fun hobby, i LOVE graphic design.

Hodnett
12-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Webdesigner
Elite logo

Make them yourself....O.o auctally a fun hobby, i LOVE graphic design.

What's a good program to use?

Arterra
12-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Hmm depends on money lol. Adobe software in general is expensive but good, though I have paintshop pro.

MoarPewPew
12-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Hmm depends on money lol. Adobe software in general is expensive but good, though I have paintshop pro.

Adobe stuff rocks. Even though for flash you need to know action script...

I use Gimp though. Is like Photoshop but free.

Rushd
12-20-2010, 05:06 AM
Adobe CS5 here, my school paid for it :D

Estraz
12-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Nice signature Hodnett.

Falcomist
12-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Nice guild

blooper
12-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Hello. I've lvl 50 mage. How can i join on guild? On Pocket Legends i have search but i don't know ubication of guilds list. Thanks.

Frito
12-23-2010, 06:08 PM
I want to join im 50 lvl mage