PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Symmath
12-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Heya!

I'm Symmath, same as my character name. Planning to build a STR bear.

just thought I'd get involved in the forums as this is the most stunning mobile game I have come across. I feel the need to buy platinum not to give my character a boost but just to pay for such a good game.

hope to see you in game!

-Symmath

MoarPewPew
12-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Welcome. Glad to have you on the forums and ingame!!

Enjoy your stay in alterra. :)

TheLaw
12-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome to the dangerous addiction game, i suggest you turn back now or you never will :P

juhnken773
12-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Lol, even if yu try to quit, you can't. You don't quit PL, PL quits you.

Cabero
12-02-2010, 11:14 PM
/waves hi!

giayuan
12-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Hello! hope you have fun in your forever stay in this land =)

alexmax021
12-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey guys!
My name is Alex and I am a newbie in this commnity.. looking to connect to all the wonderful people here. Looking fwd to connect with you all.
Alex~

Necrobane
12-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Symmath
12-07-2010, 12:38 AM
I'm being disowned by my parents, getting kicked out of my house by my "best friend" and band mate, having to pay for an unwanted abortion, lost my job,going to court for 400$ worth of unfair tickets I'm fighting, going on welfare (I'm a college grad) and still threw the devs 60$ for such a great piece of artwork. Now I'm logging in. Fireworks.

Zeus
12-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Nice symmath. Hope everything gets better in real life for you and turns out the way you want it to. Scares me as I am only a junior in high school and now wonder if I will face similar problems in life. But all the best luck to you in game and in real life. Hope you enjoy it here.

Symmath
12-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Nice symmath. Hope everything gets better in real life for you and turns out the way you want it to. Scares me as I am only a junior in high school and now wonder if I will face similar problems in life. But all the best luck to you in game and in real life. Hope you enjoy it here.

College is bull****, as is high school and the rest of the education system. After college you will learn a lot about life. Just remember things will always get worse and they will always get better. And there's always neat games like this that help me take my mind off things. I also have a drug problem (I am currently clean), which contributed *slightly* (I'm not even being sarcastic) to my issues. There's a great chance your life will be fine at my age. And even if its not, it will be eventually.

Oh, and please stay away from opiates, they aren't even worth trying.

-Drew