PDA

View Full Version : New Baws Guild : [QuC]

juhnken773
12-02-2010, 09:42 PM
This guild will most positively be made into an in-game guild, once it has been implanted.

Hmmm, in another guild but want to be PART OF OURS!? Dont Worry! NOT ALL of our events are limited to only our memebers. Quality Control does best for the community! We will hold MASSIVE UNIQUE EVENTS for everyone. KEEP POSTED!

OUR GUILD WEBSITE is now up! QuCBaws.freeforums.org (http://QuCBaws.freeforums.org)

Quality Control. You can think of it however you wish; as the Cops of PL, the mightiest of PL, or to be a little more humble, the RobinHoods of PL. Either way, they are all Baws & have One motive~ Simply to make Pocket Legends that much more Enjoyable. Now who wouldnt want that, right?

Now this isn't just a guild for running dungeon and PvP. But for the Community of PL and all the players with it as well. Quality Control is like a Divided family. Each division having their own special task. But don't let that scare you, you will still have that fun you do everyday. The task is like a part time job in PL but you don't get paid!

ATTENTION! Even if you are not yet a member, please register at [QuC] Guild Website before applying for positions or what-have-you, thanks you

To get to the chase, here are the positions:

The leader: NONE. I'm the starter of the guild but I don't want to label myself as the leader cause there are many others more capable. However, I'll call myself the WALL. here to hold the guild together.

Event Organizer: Most important factor in this guild. Must be very creative and have the mind to please not just the guild but all of PL. He will be in charge of Finalizing the Event.

- Juhnken773

(3) Event Team: Just one man can't brain storm the BEST EVENT OF ALL POCKET LEGENDS alone, so there is a team.

- (3) Event Team: (to apply, PM me or Decious)

The Banker: Someone with a HUGE saggy sac-er-roo to hold the Event Prizes and Goodies

- Banker: this position will be left for someone I can Trust

Head Recruiter: Very active and well known to the public is very well capable for this position. Being enthusiastic will help.

- Head Recruiter: Decious (he is also the creator of our website! thank him much)

- (3) Recruiter: (to apply, PM me or Decious)

(3) SUPERVISORS: this is basicly a co - leader . But wanted a differet name for it. The supervisors will participate in all the positions stated above. They have the right hand. To, umm, you know. . . do that thing with the right hand. the mighty thing.

- SUPERVISORS: (1) Virvous (to apply, PM me)

Those were the positions for the guild.

ATTENTION! Even if you are not yet a member, please register at [QuC] Guild Website before applying for JOBS, thanks you

Here are the jobs. Each job needs a Baws.

[Job Bawses will be filled in after enough members]

Merchant Team: Team very experienced with economical activitys. I've played many mmo's and have been an active merchant in many. This team will specialize in marketing.

Team Baws- (to apply, PM me only)

Twink Dream TEAM: Everyone one loves twinkies. Yummy yellow goodies. Simple. A twink team. Does everything relatited to twinking. And WHO KNOW!?!? yu might learn something new :)

Team Baws (lvl10-15) - (to apply, PM me)
Team Baws (lvl16-20) - Zealous
Team Baws (lvl30-35) - (to apply, PM me)

Farming Team- (idk if i this should be added or not) simple. Team that farms the good stuff! Anywhere, Anytime.

- Farming team will be coming SOON!

PvP Dream Team- Anyone Baws enuf to pvp an jss wipe that Baws SAUCE all over the opponents face :)

- PvP team: FalcomArcher

The pvp team is made, thinking ahead, for the competitive note. Not sure if guilds will become competitive but doesn't hurt to create one.

These jobs are something yu strictly do every day in PL. Just because yur in one job, doesn't mean yu can't do the other. However, do try and emphizise that yur in that certain job for that reason. As in, try and make it yur priority. And have fun. :)

Current members

[members are posted on guild site! Check it out]

Thank you for your time

TheLaw
12-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Nice Guild you made here Elip. Just a question, can I join in althought I'm in another Guild? Also, I'll like to be part of the Merchant Team if possible :)

juhnken773
12-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Yeah, of couse Law. But the thing is, this guild will be transitioned into the in-game guild, so decide if yu will join for real. Cuz, I don't think yu can join more then 1 guild in the actual guild system.

TheLaw
12-02-2010, 10:41 PM
It'll be some time before the Guilds are implemented in-game. Maybe I'll make you and Htiek merch Guilds :)

juhnken773
12-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Lol who knows. But I'm trying to specialized this as a general guild. :) cuz most SURELY, guilds will become competitive. Like in every other. I suggest not making a guild specialized in 1 thing.

Artemis
12-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Can i join?

TheLaw
12-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Yeah sure, so could I tryout for the Merchanting Team spot? I love Merchanting, but I'm poor :P And how about something like giving out ONLY one Pink desired badly by someone whom needs it? I think it would be great and a big help.

Freoahan
12-02-2010, 11:04 PM
can I join?

juhnken773
12-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Again, this is all based on the soon to come in-game guild.

Also leave yur ign, an yur playing time/zone.

I'll keep track of names and decide.

Positions/Baws are reserved for the more experienced and ppl I know.

juhnken773
12-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Yeah sure, so could I tryout for the Merchanting Team spot? I love Merchanting, but I'm poor :P And how about something like giving out ONLY one Pink desired badly by someone whom needs it? I think it would be great and a big help.

And to answer, of course law, you are very well capable.

And merchanting team doesn't focus on getting items. But focus on getting profit. As in, buy for low, sell for high. Prediction is key.

Item drop distribution will be the jobs of the Farmin team and/or banker.

Militaryman
12-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Can I be a banker? I live in Hawaii so I'm not sure if that will affect when I can meet up with others... But I still want to join! Please tell me if I'm in. Thanks!

juhnken773
12-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Sorry to inform but trust is needed for the banker position. In looking for someone I can trust, or someone that everyone can trust. Someone that is afraid to lose their rep.

Yu are welcome to join for now, as I am keeping names. Further notice will be sent thru msg.

Paralyzer
12-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I would like to to join on merching team -.- not high enough level for most other things since i mainly play the game for fun and sit around in towns

juhnken773
12-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Alright sounds good.
That's actually what a merchant does :)

Many other games I've played, merchants are usually low level. And actually, the most well earned merchants do nothing but stay in town.

Militaryman
12-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Hmmm looks like no one wants to farm... Oh well bump

Conradin
12-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Hey! Hi ony of my friend wants to join but he doesn't have a forum acount yet, he is a good reliable player with a emptyll bank with all the slots bougt and lots or experience. His name Is silverbaron. Please reserve hi a spot.

Paralyzer
12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Whoops forgot my ign and time zone. IGN: Archbowbear Time Zone: Midwest Usa (dont know name) I like merchanting team and would like to be a part of it as i stated before

I currently have 100k from merching and i started about a week ago with 6k haha so i think im pretty good at it? Let me know if im part of it or not

I already asked but i came back to this and read about the IGN and stuff so... I usually play from about 4 pm to 10 pm or so with brakes inbetween

Alterra
12-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Sounds nice. Ide like to join.

Idc what position u put me at. Im somewhat new to legends but ive been on almost everyday for a few weeks now. Im in US eastern timezone.
Only thing is, im the boss man at work and travel alot so sometimes i cant log on for days.
I really love pocket legends tho and it would be nice to have a good guild.

I have a 50 int mage
Full cosmos set
20k pve kills

Pm me ill get email
I have a lvl 19 twink also
Alterrapally

Freoahan
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM
ign: freoahan
time zone: pacific

juhnken773
12-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Ty for the info and glad you are all willing to join QuC.

I'll update the list of people joining.

I would like to meet each one of you in game. :)

Happy PLing.

juhnken773
12-05-2010, 08:23 PM
I will be private msg everyone interested.

TheLaw
12-06-2010, 10:08 AM
Hey Eliptic sorry to dissapoint you that I couldnt get 800k =/ its seriously hard if u have no luck! But i helped one of my friends to make a million gold, does that count? and Bump! This is an Awesome Guild!

Paralyzer
12-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Sweet thanks im glad to be a part of this guild :D

juhnken773
12-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Hey Eliptic sorry to dissapoint you that I couldnt get 800k =/ its seriously hard if u have no luck! But i helped one of my friends to make a million gold, does that count? and Bump! This is an Awesome Guild!

Lol hay, either way, yu in the guild. And don't worry, as time goes on. Plus, there is no time limit to it.

I hope that all the members In [QuC] strive to help the community and not only them selves.

Rude behavior won't be tolerated.

Virvous
12-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Welcome all new interested people add me in game. Love to work with you and get to know you, have fun and thanks again for you interest.

Virvous

TheLaw
12-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Yo, i just made like 100k today from farming cash in map 2 :P Bored with farming, never get drops == and i PvP most of the time :) I helped many newbies ya'know, i only join Balefort and FN maps with people :)

juhnken773
12-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Good job law. That's a good place to money farm. I actually power level ppl just for that benifit.

After a couple more members, I will start calling meeting.

Our chat/meeting/hangout location will change but I've decided it will be snow peak base camp.

I would like our member to be active in forums .

Many things to talk about. Many plans and to decide on positions.

Shiznit
12-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Hey guys, I would be interested in joining if possible. My IGN: Ideducat

juhnken773
12-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi nice to meet you, add me in game to disscus your membership.

Freoahan
12-10-2010, 05:16 PM
what can i do to help?

ImANoob
12-10-2010, 06:30 PM
I'd like to join, however my highest level character atm is 15..

Decious
12-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I would love to be a part of this. I play for many hours a day, and feel that I would be an outstanding recruiter. please either contact me ingame, or here. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Estraz
12-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Hmmm... Interesting.

juhnken773
12-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Couple more members and we will start enlisting.

thank you for all the applicants. Good hearts and great players needed.

Not to mention, active.

krowssin
12-22-2010, 06:34 PM
I would like to be on the farming team. Only problem is that I'm level 34...but only play on one character. krowssin is my in game name. Don't have too many friends to grind with but I love farming.

Ruscour
12-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Do you have any relation to QuC, the Quality Control team that dominated the Heroes of Newerth scene back in closed beta? Or did you steal their name? Not a problem if you did, just curious.

Decious
12-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Couple more members and we will start enlisting.

thank you for all the applicants. Good hearts and great players needed.

Not to mention, active. Very true. Im am extremely excited for things to begin coming together. So Stoked!

juhnken773
12-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Do you have any relation to QuC, the Quality Control team that dominated the Heroes of Newerth scene back in closed beta? Or did you steal their name? Not a problem if you did, just curious.

Lol! I was hoping someone pointed that out! Yes I was a member sponsored. but now quit. Last guild I was in was DRD. Dotally rad.

Attention. Guild website coming soon. Maybe. Thanks to decious!

Ruscour
12-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Awesome, and yeah I still follow the scene so I'm quite aware of DRD :-D

juhnken773
12-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Yu in a clan?

I haven't hon-ed in forever.

Lol sorry. Going off topic.

Ruscour
12-23-2010, 02:53 AM
Yu in a clan?

I haven't hon-ed in forever.

Lol sorry. Going off topic.

No, but I'm a noobie, only level 21 ATM.

TheLaw
12-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Hey Eliptic, sorry but I have to let go of the Merchanting post. I actually made it there, made 1m in 2 weeks, but I've decided I'll quit.

So, good luck with the Guild, babe (I still remember you calling me that when i was training Diablerie)

And Have a Merry Christmas to all :)

Zealous
12-23-2010, 04:23 AM
Just talked to you..

IGN: Devours (Lv. 50 Bear)
Time Zone: -8 PST

I'm interested in being the banker since I have lots of space to hold them goodies(: I understand that I am not yet a trusted member and I will try to gain that status ; Other position I would like to tryout for would be the recruiter to start off, I am very active and very outgoing w/ other players.

I have a Lv. 22(soon to be Lv. 30) Int Enchantress that I would like to also tryout for the Lv. 30-35 Team Baws Twink Team

On the Job Bawses part, I would like to join the farming team & would like to take the role as leader when it comes to that if there is one.. I am good at giving out commands & orders when it comes to farming.

Happy PLing,
Devours.

juhnken773
12-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Ahaha, already talked to yu. And I'll concider. I'll make a post asking for what position each one is willing to take up.

Estraz
12-26-2010, 06:54 PM
If you need help with your website, just send me a private message... I've helped 4 guilds with their websites already.

juhnken773
12-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Alright sounds good.
I'll make sure to look into it.

Estraz
12-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Lol... I like how you put "whats location?" in your portfolio.

Decious
12-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Hello all! This is Decious, Head Recruiter and small time Dev. I am waiting for my programming to step up a small bit, and waiting for my dev friends to assist in the creation of our Guild web page. So for now, I have created a small forums, that is still under Development, If you would like to go ahead and register, you can find it in my signature. Please feel free to leave ideas and discuss amongst yourselves, etc. Have fun with the idea of soon being one of Pocket Legends most dominant guild!

juhnken773
12-28-2010, 04:38 PM
To all! The website is now up! Still in development but I advise all existing members to register.

To those who arnt a member, feel free to ask/message either me or decious! We will be glad to take yu in.

Estraz
12-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Good job getting your site up Juhnken773.

Kossi
12-30-2010, 07:22 PM
estraz, i saw your site...why did you call out cookies like that? its like you threw a torch on a pool of gas

Estraz
12-30-2010, 07:23 PM
He attempted to steal another member's ID, he isn't permanently banned, just temporary banned for 10 days.

juhnken773
12-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Lol! Thanks.

What's this talk about lol.

Kossi
12-30-2010, 08:32 PM
derek's war against cookies

sounds weird until you know what im talking about

kobebean
12-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Hey, I have a level 30 and a soon to be level 32. My K/D ratio is somewhere between 3 and 4. I do not boost, nor do I intentionally pick pvp's that are low. Any chance of auditioning for the team?

juhnken773
12-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Oh course!

Welcome. I'm glad to hear that yu are interested.

First things first, visit out guild website and register.
Feel free to look around and check out the forums. Very fun things planned.