Hercules
02-22-2014, 05:47 PM
why double post?

Cohmedy
02-22-2014, 05:48 PM
I didn't know it lagged

Dragoonclaws
02-23-2014, 11:43 PM
Please contact support for these kind of problems. take some screenshots and send them

Guide:

Go here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Login (button in the top right of the screen)

Go to "My cases"

Create the case, enter the name of the game, your IGN, a title for your case, a message, and your screenshots.

Alternative:

Send an email to: supports@spacetimestudios.com

Please include these informations:

- Name of the game
- IGN
- Your message
- Screenshots

Doomreaper
02-24-2014, 12:39 AM
does anyone actually get their plat from nativex???

DocDoBig
02-24-2014, 12:52 AM
Just check this article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966399

Try to e-mail the W3I/NativeX customer support to get some explanation.

Also in most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

If you need tips, here what you could write them:

''Dear technical support team,

Today (01.01) I have been doing 10 free credit offers which have been offered for the game application Arcane Legends by Spacetime Games. Unfortunately these offers haven't been succeed and I did not get the free credits (Platinum) on my ingame account.

I hope you are able to help me out on this, as far as I know the offers of the Platinum should be in the ''pending'' state so actually I should have received them until now - which I didn't.
My email address on Google Play Store is [example@email.com] and my ingame address of Arcane Legends is [example@email.com].

My apologize if I'm bothering you with this, but every answer and help requiring this is more than appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, [your name].''

Just shoot them an email, it's definitely worth it. We can't really help you otherwise than with giving tips and the Devs can't really fix that.

Good Luck!

Toy
02-24-2014, 01:28 AM
I'm getting plat from downloading apps lately. Theres something fishy.