View Full Version : Uh oh

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 07:05 PM
During the time of my eating my dinner, my account got stolen and email changed. All I know is my characters seem to be deleted, having been removed the the social lists of friends of mine. What can I do? I had like 11 characters and I need it back

Jabbawalkee
02-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Did you give out your email/password?

Try contacting STS
Support@spacetimestudios.com

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 07:17 PM
I had one friend who knew my information and I've talked to him already. It wasn't him

Xenobiotic
02-22-2014, 07:25 PM
thats y u werent responding to me! i saw u in brackenridge in a pt and i was like,' huh? that nub shouldve alrdy said something '. i think ur 'friend' told someoen and now your acc is gone

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 07:28 PM
Yea bro I got hacked

Xenobiotic
02-22-2014, 07:29 PM
damn dude u could be impersonated. r u sure no one else knows ur pass info, r u using facebook?

Roberto077
02-22-2014, 07:36 PM
They probably made the party to give your items over and take your names :/

Sorry this happened bro :(

Xenobiotic
02-22-2014, 07:40 PM
They probably made the party to give your items over and take your names :/

Sorry this happened bro :(

ill be on the lookout for this imposter, ill report as many freaking times as i can

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 07:41 PM
I don't have Facebook or any media like that parents don't allow it. I talked to both of the people who knew my info already, and it definitely wasn't them. I had forgotten about one and I immediately contacted him and we talked. It definitely wasn't him.

Xenobiotic
02-22-2014, 07:43 PM
I don't have Facebook or any media like that parents don't allow it. I talked to both of the people who knew my info already, and it definitely wasn't them. I had forgotten about one and I immediately contacted him and we talked. It definitely wasn't him.

Hmm..I see no possible way of a legitimate way to hack into an account in STG.

Ebezaanec
02-22-2014, 07:45 PM
Never give out your account info to anyone. It is always a major risk.

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Never give out your account info to anyone. It is always a major risk.

I definitely won't be, but I don't understand how this happened. Both are very good friends and I don't see how this could've happened because I honestly believe neither would lie about it.

Xenobiotic
02-22-2014, 07:48 PM
I definitely won't be, but I don't understand how this happened. Both are very good friends and I don't see how this could've happened because I honestly believe neither would lie about it.

Can sts check every account to see if any of them have the name Bat? Then we can ban that acc and give u back all your belongings.

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Can sts check every account to see if any of them have the name Bat? Then we can ban that acc and give u back all your belongings.

I seriously hope so. If I do, remind me to give you like 250k for ur concern

Xenobiotic
02-22-2014, 07:51 PM
I seriously hope so. If I do, remind me to give you like 250k for ur concern

Nah I don't need stuff atm lol ;).

Spyce
02-22-2014, 07:52 PM
Sorry bro </3
Restart a new PM, old is filled up.

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 08:09 PM
Yea all my accs, pl too to answer your question

Reunegade
02-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Sorry bud, but you broke the ToS by giving out information.

Xenobiotic
02-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Sorry bud, but you broke the ToS by giving out information.
Waw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delphina
02-22-2014, 09:14 PM
I am sorry sorry your account was hacked. You did the right thing by contacting support. This is why you should never share your account information. If anyone has shared their account information with anyone I strongly recommend you change your e-mail and password.

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 09:55 PM
Sts isn't answering my case

Xbuddyjosh
02-22-2014, 09:59 PM
They left immediately

Xvanitykingx
02-22-2014, 10:01 PM
Sts isn't answering my case

It takes a while, I'v been waiting a few months for them to at least reply with a "oh I'm sorry, we can't do that" or something but no.... But of course it was for PL.

You might get a reply very soon though since it's from AL.

~xvanitykingx

Jabbawalkee
02-22-2014, 11:57 PM

Well the only way I see it that it has to be one of them they either gave away your account for a bargain or they are using it themselves. Even your best friend can lie straight to your face.

Xpell
02-23-2014, 12:07 AM
Im so sorry this happened to you. Hope you get your account back. Hope the person gets banned...

Jig
02-23-2014, 01:40 AM
Number one thing not to do, don't share stuff... it's pretty simple and obvious.. your loss.. you pay the consequences...

Xstealthxx
02-25-2014, 03:56 AM
I am sorry sorry your account was hacked. You did the right thing by contacting support. This is why you should never share your account information. If anyone has shared their account information with anyone I strongly recommend you change your e-mail and password.

how do we do that?

Fyrce
02-25-2014, 04:08 AM
All they need is your account. It's easier to guess a password once they know which of the billions of email addresses, FB id's, etc. plays an STS game.

Zylx
02-25-2014, 04:25 AM
It is 99.99% impossible for someone to hack into your account. All the games are played in a series of data shares between a device and the server, and the only way to hack into your account would be for someone to actually hack into the server. With all the padded security measures, a person would have to work extremely hard to be able to bypass the server's security. No one has done it before, and no one is going to. The only way for your account to be compromised is by your information being shared. There are two ways this could happen. One way is that you personally share your information (which is self-explanatory), and the other way is if your device has been compromised by a virus. Some viruses would be able to record and relay information from your device to the person who made the virus. They'd be able to see what you type or even what you see. A good antivirus would help against this.

Lovingly
02-25-2014, 07:28 AM
They left immediately

Heart breaking picture </3 e.e

Pandorix
02-25-2014, 07:45 AM
U can contact Sts suport to give u acc and chars back but...all ur equip,money etc is gone. U can enjoy ur naked chars

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Haligali
02-25-2014, 07:49 AM
Sharing account info not only dangerous for you..