PDA

View Full Version : Glacian buff!

Kakashis
02-22-2014, 08:20 PM
I think it's time this Arcane pet got the proper buff he deserves, but just 2 main suggestion if nothing else.

1) Allow the spires ability to root players by chance in pvp! I don't see why Crawly can do it both in pve and pvp but Arcane pet gets the pvp ability turned off

2) increase the range of the frigid fortitude so that all players actually get it. I think this is reasonable because Scorch's shield is practically the same armor buff and the range is huge!

Please take it into consideration. Thank you for your time.

Oedid
02-25-2014, 04:44 PM
YES PLZ!. Glacian seems inferior to Slag in terms of practical usage. Sure it's buffs are nice but this pet rly needs a noticeable edge. You'd figure an Ice pet will be more likely so stun or slow an opponent over a fire pet. Just saying. I'm game for any improvements!

+1

will0
02-25-2014, 06:05 PM
Glaican buff range needs increase and CD lowers, freeze enemies should be able to root them as well this is an arcane pet!

Scorch mythic pet hits up to 4 enemies but Glacian arcane Pet up to only 3 enemies?

Rean
02-25-2014, 09:54 PM
Actually Glacian only hits 2 targets as of now, and these targets must be in Glacian's line of sight...

How about giving Glacian a frost aura passive that slows enemy movements/attacks by a certain %?

Oedid
03-09-2014, 12:19 PM
I don't care what u do! This needs to happen! Bump!

Kakashis
03-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Yeah 2 targets is kind of weird as ice spires should hit many targets! I hope we see a buff soon!