PDA

View Full Version : Maul still good for next?

shatrio
02-22-2014, 10:18 PM
To many ppl Sell Arcane Maul, glaive and bonesaw. What the reason.

Doomreaper
02-22-2014, 10:57 PM
They will all still be good, just not great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
02-23-2014, 05:01 AM
yup its will be still the best weapon for warrior.

xcainnblecterx
02-23-2014, 06:15 AM
Liquidate it, it'll be 100% useless and not even compete with 41 pinks.... Seriously? Keep it we know as much as sts tells us so we can't predict the future. Best bet is even if it isnt the best, 31-36 will be the next twink levels and you'll still make money eventually

Daddyblu
02-23-2014, 06:27 AM
Liquidate it, it'll be 100% useless and not even compete with 41 pinks.... Seriously? Keep it we know as much as sts tells us so we can't predict the future. Best bet is even if it isnt the best, 31-36 will be the next twink levels and you'll still make money eventually

ill take a note of this. but most of us warrior who have a maul is also 100% sure its still the best weapon for 41.

do you ever have a maul?

Sibayjing
02-23-2014, 06:33 AM
Btw Maul is not really dead for the future

Arcane Crafting Coming to Arlor

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.
We will continue our research and update you as we learn more!

Daddyblu
02-23-2014, 06:51 AM
Btw Maul is not really dead for the future

true but this will be a long term investment.

maybe it will happened in 4-8 months even more...

they still need to lunch new arcane items before going back to weapon.

by completing the whole arcane sets. like head gear, armor , amulet.

utpal
02-23-2014, 12:32 PM
will be good upto season7

Ebezaanec
02-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Arcanes are said to last/be competitive for 3 Seasons.

Maul was released in Season 4, therefore it should last/be competitive in Season 4, Season, 5, and Season 6.

xcainnblecterx
02-23-2014, 09:35 PM
ill take a note of this. but most of us warrior who have a maul is also 100% sure its still the best weapon for 41.

do you ever have a maul?

It was sarcasm for the first part. Second part look at hooks (if there still level 26 or all of em are now 36?) so i know im right about it can be a twink item. As for maul no i have no mythics, no arcanes and currently dont play. Still hop on occasionally to say hi to peeps but has nothing to do with i know how people will use items or make a previous cap a twink level

Crowsfoot
02-23-2014, 10:44 PM
Arcanes are said to last/be competitive for 3 Seasons.

Maul was released in Season 4, therefore it should last/be competitive in Season 4, Season, 5, and Season 6.

Competetive with pinks.

Exhibit A: Arcane Hooks.

xcainnblecterx
02-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Competetive with pinks.

Exhibit A: Arcane Hooks.

But they upgraded them and they were op again....for another week tell the new mythic dags came. Oh the rage lmao

Daddyblu
02-24-2014, 02:13 AM
It was sarcasm for the first part. Second part look at hooks (if there still level 26 or all of em are now 36?) so i know im right about it can be a twink item. As for maul no i have no mythics, no arcanes and currently dont play. Still hop on occasionally to say hi to peeps but has nothing to do with i know how people will use items or make a previous cap a twink level

hooks is nothing compare to maul.. when hooks was release its like a normal dagger.

when 31 cap came. hooks are garbage already. mythic bow was better than hooks.

but look at mual when glaive was release maul still the best at 36 cap.

so at 41 cap it will remain.

Xstealthxx
02-24-2014, 03:01 AM
it will be good not awesome though.

Instanthumor
02-24-2014, 04:07 AM
hooks is nothing compare to maul.. when hooks was release its like a normal dagger.

I hope you realize that the maul is not the 'best' warrior weapon, you seem to be repeating the phrase over and over again. IMO, it's one of the best weapons in this expansion and it'll probably be one of the better weapons next expansion.

xcainnblecterx
02-24-2014, 04:19 AM

So your saying hooks at 26 was garbage? You're quite mistaken and it might've seemed that way due to the low number of how many there were (that was when arcanes were rare) but it was by far the top..Bow became better because it was ranged and rogues perfer distance unless there is a good reason to get close (quills with that crit proc) As for maul being the best it isnt, the mythic sword, glaive, is already blowing it out of the water so i dont see maul being as good. Will it compete? Definitely but a new mythic will pass it and pinks will be on par

drawfflerz
02-24-2014, 08:10 AM
I think maul stats will be same as lvl 41 mythic weapon stats.

Sheener
02-24-2014, 08:15 AM
true but this will be a long term investment.

maybe it will happened in 4-8 months even more...

they still need to lunch new arcane items before going back to weapon.

by completing the whole arcane sets. like head gear, armor , amulet.

Please dont complete the arcane set. Weapon, pet and now ring is way too op already