PDA

View Full Version : Sunblessed Bow vs Mega Blaster

Zeus
12-03-2010, 12:57 AM
I'd personally say the Sunblessed Bow is better even with the range Mega blaster has, because skill range doesn't increase with the bow range I noticed... so in order to do real damage you still need to meet the bow. Sunblessed also has the weakness proc which is very useful. I personally use the void set though because I got to have my sparkles :). Although the set vs the sunblessed is pretty darn even.

KingFu
12-03-2010, 02:12 AM
I'd personally say the Sunblessed Bow is better even with the range Mega blaster has, because skill range doesn't increase with the bow range I noticed... so in order to do real damage you still need to meet the bow. Sunblessed also has the weakness proc which is very useful. I personally use the void set though because I got to have my sparkles :). Although the set vs the sunblessed is pretty darn even.

I vote mega blaster. Sunblessed has slightly more DPS and damage, not to mention the blast proc to reduce the opponents hit% but the blaster gives the set bonus. With the set bonus you get more crit and dodge, not to mention the blasters range. It is close, I think it kinda depends on the opponent. Blaster for archer and mage, sunblessed for warriors to reduce their hit%. I would have to do testing but IDK if Blast shot and Sunblessed bow stack. If they don't, sunblessed isn't as useful. If it does stack, it would be nice against bosses, and some tanks, even though blaster is the ultimate kiting machine;). Definitely blaster against mages and archers since most battles against them are too quick for the sunblesseds blast shot proc to kick in (I say blast shot proc since sunblessed has the same debuff that blast shot has lol)

tsschinadawg
12-03-2010, 03:27 AM
I vote mega blaster. Sunblessed has slightly more DPS and damage, not to mention the blast proc to reduce the opponents hit% but the blaster gives the set bonus. With the set bonus you get more crit and dodge, not to mention the blasters range. It is close, I think it kinda depends on the opponent. Blaster for archer and mage, sunblessed for warriors to reduce their hit%. I would have to do testing but IDK if Blast shot and Sunblessed bow stack. If they don't, sunblessed isn't as useful. If it does stack, it would be nice against bosses, and some tanks, even though blaster is the ultimate kiting machine;). Definitely blaster against mages and archers since most battles against them are too quick for the sunblesseds blast shot proc to kick in (I say blast shot proc since sunblessed has the same debuff that blast shot has lol)

i agree with this,. for me also blaster set is the best due for its kiting ability,. and personally if i want to go for damage i use raptorhide helm and armor with ballista of fortune its range is farder than bow and we all know is pvp for birds are based on range and damage the draw back is if you miss ready your coffin cause raptors have small armor and dodge rate

supremo502
12-03-2010, 01:54 PM
MegaBlaster cuz it looks cooler

FluffNStuff
12-03-2010, 02:12 PM
MegaBlaster cuz it looks cooler

And makes awesome sound! Well, that and the sparkles. Only set worth the sparkles.

Nightarcher
12-04-2010, 02:51 PM
In PVE, Megablaster set all the way.

But for pvp, you can really use either. The blaster has good damage and range and bonuses, but the bow has damage for those tougher players.

PS- Ballista > Sb Bow for pvp. Long range, almost as good max damage, and better minimum damage.

tsschinadawg
12-04-2010, 04:38 PM
In PVE, Megablaster set all the way.

But for pvp, you can really use either. The blaster has good damage and range and bonuses, but the bow has damage for those tougher players.

PS- Ballista > Sb Bow for pvp. Long range, almost as good max damage, and better minimum damage.

agree!! just dont go inside a mob you definetly die cause of less armor

giayuan
12-07-2010, 01:19 AM
i like the Sunblessed Blaster of the Void

Arterra
12-07-2010, 07:58 AM
i like the Sunblessed Blaster of the Void

Ouyea... Nit to mention plasma scimitar of rift, and keepers wand of cosmos.

Riccits
12-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Ouyea... Nit to mention plasma scimitar of rift, and keepers wand of cosmos.

Sure? i just looted Keepers Wand of Rift... strange

Arterra
12-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Sure? i just looted Keepers Wand of Rift... strange

Offers are up for the shock scimitar of void (int) that I looted from a chest.
Start bidding at 15 mill.

Riccits
12-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Offers are up for the shock scimitar of void (int) that I looted from a chest.
Start bidding at 15 mill.

is it a green one from fridge? then ill pay 30mil! bcz they are soooo rare..

Arterra
12-07-2010, 11:46 AM
O noes, it's a quest item!

Kossi
12-07-2010, 05:35 PM
i vote mega blaster of the win

[Lt] Shiny
12-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Mega Blaster of the Void is the way to go! (looks cooler, makes cooler sounds and when you shoot someone it's cool) ;P

juhnken773
12-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Can't you just decide by the name? I mean come on.
If you were blind folded and you have to choose btween two weapons, from just the name. Which would you choose?

MEGA blaster

Or

Sunblessed bow

Zeus
12-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Juhnken773, that is so true thats why I chose the mega blaster. But two beat all you guys I looted the Keeper Gurgox Hammer Staff Rift Wand Power Suit. It gives 80 armor 500 to 676 damage 10.0 Speed and 20 crit 20 ms 20 hs and 10 att percent with 5 dodge

Seratonin
12-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Juhnken773, that is so true thats why I chose the mega blaster. But two beat all you guys I looted the Keeper Gurgox Hammer Staff Rift Wand Power Suit. It gives 80 armor 500 to 676 damage 10.0 Speed and 20 crit 20 ms 20 hs and 10 att percent with 5 dodge

Only 5 dodge? mine has 50.... o_O and mine also just says "Adds 1337 damage" lol.

On post though, mega blaster is SOOOOOO annoying though! >< I cannot stand that sound for hours of farming..... Gah no way! sunblessed for me.

Zeus
12-07-2010, 08:27 PM
There is a mute button Seratonin, I always find game sounds annoying no matter what game I'm in, So I normally turn of game sounds and music and put the music of my choice on.

Seratonin
12-07-2010, 08:35 PM
I couldn't do that, play with no sound, I like it =p

WhoIsThis
12-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Do you think that Mega Blaster is the way to go for PVP as well or just when in teams?

superglut2
12-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Megablaster of isis a la void is best. 10 m/s 10 h/s

Nightarcher
12-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Overlord's Sunblessed Shock-Laser Mega-Talon of the Void.

Zeus
12-11-2010, 04:55 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT'S BETTER THEN ALL YOUR WEAPONS? The sagkai dagger or whatever it is called (Yes, the level 2 dagger) along with unlimited dex points. Yesss, that beats all of them if you think about it :)

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 05:28 PM
hahahah these all too funny!

Zeus
12-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Rusalio, this is about your signature quote, "Minds are like parachutess, they only function when open". Are you telling me to perform surgery upon my brain and remove it. Aka a cerebralectomy. Ok ok, If I must, I will. -Phone's local surgeon.

Parth(that's me): "Hey Mr. Shanti, I'd like to schedule an appointment with you for cerebralectomy".
Dr. Shanti: "What!?, Do you even realize what a cerebralecotomy is? It has never been done before to a live human being, well officially at least, who knows what Hitler did."
Parth: Sigh, "Yes Yes I know, but I heard a quote from Rusalio, this guy I know on the forums that said "'Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open', so I want to cut my brain out so I can be smarter, so when can I schedule the appointment?"
DR. Shanti: "You do realize that, without a brain you will not be able to function, thus ruining your reason for having a cerebralectomy performed on you?"
Parth: "... JUST DO IT OK, I will meet you at 7'o clock"
Dr. Shanti: "Allright Allright, I'll do it, but let me know after I finished if you are pleased with the results"
Parth:"Will do" -hangs up phone- CLICK!

FluffNStuff
12-11-2010, 08:04 PM
I almost got a cerebralectomy but it was called off at the last minute because it was not covered by insurance because it was considered an elective surgery. Typical HMO bs, the almighty dollar is more important then a patients right!

Zeus
12-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Ikr Fluff, darn doctor wouldn't go through with it, I just got a phone call back from him saying, "I have arranged an appointment with the physciatriast for your concerns with cerebralectomy". Folks I am not crazy! Stop laughing at me!

FluffNStuff
12-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Don't worry range, been there ... Just be yourself and the psychiatrist will recommend cerebralectomy in no time. Heck, if you are like me they will insist on it. Then you will have your referal and the surgeon will be on board. Good luck and hope you have better insurance then I do.

Zeus
12-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Ya I got Allstate :) Like their commercial says "Your in Good Hands With All State". I hope they meant that with cerebralectomy too.

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Rolling LMAO here... ah too much!!! hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Arterra
12-11-2010, 11:17 PM
OMG epic idea: cyber Sunblessed blaster of void :D

cuard
12-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Blaster blaster blaster

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 10:20 AM
lol, this thread is getting really messed up... XD

I vote for the MEGA BLASTER OF STUFF THAT SHOOTS THINGS AND KILLS THEM. That's right! The Devs just released that only for SHINY... (ME!) XP Suck it!

MoonYeol
12-27-2010, 12:25 PM

Didn't anybody react to the 10.0 speed? That would translate to.. Umm.. 59 dps? If I'm not mistaking.

CanonicalKoi
01-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Bow. At 244 dps and faster speed than a blaster plus a nice proc why would you use anything but the bow? The only exceptions would possibly be PvP or if you're low on pots and afraid of pulling aggro.

Zeus
01-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Didn't anybody react to the 10.0 speed? That would translate to.. Umm.. 59 dps? If I'm not mistaking.

Yes but who want's a gun that has to shoot multiple times when you can have a gun that can shoot once and kill :p. And you can cut down the time in between by using skills as skills don't follow the weapon speed but they are instant.