PDA

View Full Version : 20M for a pet?

FriendlyPlayer
02-23-2014, 12:58 AM
How are players buying these hard to get pets for this much? How do you even loot that much gold to buy one at 20m-25M?? I did the plat math on buying gold and dang... 1M gold is 1000 plat. 20K plat= $1058.71 USD. YIKES

Hectororius
02-23-2014, 01:14 AM
Welcome to arcane legends. It will all make sense soon enough

Azemen
02-23-2014, 01:25 AM
Browse this Forum, especially the Player Guides section, it will help a lot

grumpy
02-23-2014, 10:21 AM
As others said, please look at the player guides section. But just because I feel like typing it out:

How to make money:

1. Buy platinum to open locked, hope to get valuable mythics and arcanes thus converting your investment into millions of gold hopefully (high risk, high gain, luck required)
2. Buy low, sell high in consignment shop until you've earned millions (medium risk, low-medium gain, game IQ required)
3. Farm locked chests and sell (low risk, low gain, leprechaun amulet or luck elixir required)
4. Farm elites for desired legendaries (medium risk, very low-medium gains, required tons of time and gold investment for pots)
5. Convert real $ into gold via plat to gold exchange (don't do this unless you have a ridiculous amount of disposable income and nothing better to do with it)

You can also make money participating in holiday events, and selling holiday items long after they've expired to allow items to appreciate in value, but its not a stable gold flow. You can also open certain elite chests for a shot at certain arcane items but the chance is ridiculously low.

epicrrr
02-23-2014, 10:57 AM
AL is 1 year old, we got the gold circulating.. 100m+, i think we have a good economy :)

vfreakhun
02-27-2014, 10:31 AM
Hi.
Gold is not circulating here, but
- "created from nothing" during loot,
- burned to nothing during pots used,
- deposited as pet (opened egg) and gear (especially non-tradeable mythics).

Of course some parts are circulated, but this is the lower half.
Grats to devs for the balance!

Anyway, 20M is big sum and collecting it takes time for everybody.
For non-plat users it takes more, but this is normal and fair.

Kakashis
02-27-2014, 09:41 PM
I worked hard for a whole year to buy my first Arcane pet!

Prahasit Prahi
02-27-2014, 09:49 PM
AL is 1 year old, we got the gold circulating.. 100m+, i think we have a good economy :)

Not 100M around 1000M+

.~Prahi

Prahasit Prahi
02-27-2014, 09:51 PM
I started game on 27th Feb 1yr exact to yesterday upto my remembrance
Worked hard n hard and bought my first arcane pet glacian using my 8m gold

I never spent 1$ also on this game,my dad never agreed so its possible to buy using 20M if u hard work

.~Prahi

Jack O Reaper
03-04-2014, 06:05 AM
O.o thats a big money to spend...
I think u should know about how can u earn gold in wise way.
*opening locked
*buy and sell
*etc...

Thats a good way to earn a big money.
If ur rich to buy that 20k plats do it XD.

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 06:55 PM
As others said, please look at the player guides section. But just because I feel like typing it out:

How to make money:

1. Buy platinum to open locked, hope to get valuable mythics and arcanes thus converting your investment into millions of gold hopefully (high risk, high gain, luck required)
2. Buy low, sell high in consignment shop until you've earned millions (medium risk, low-medium gain, game IQ required)
3. Farm locked chests and sell (low risk, low gain, leprechaun amulet or luck elixir required)
4. Farm elites for desired legendaries (medium risk, very low-medium gains, required tons of time and gold investment for pots)
5. Convert real $ into gold via plat to gold exchange (don't do this unless you have a ridiculous amount of disposable income and nothing better to do with it)

You can also make money participating in holiday events, and selling holiday items long after they've expired to allow items to appreciate in value, but its not a stable gold flow. You can also open certain elite chests for a shot at certain arcane items but the chance is ridiculously low.

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin