PDA

View Full Version : Holo shields!

Darkforcexx
02-23-2014, 01:52 AM
I've seen people with these cool shields called "holo shields" and every thyme I ask someone where they got it, they always say that it was on a daily deal. Could you please bring those back because I would really like to buy one:adoration::)

pocketursan
02-23-2014, 02:07 AM
Only the red one was for the daily deal. All the other holo shields you see were bought during Christmas time when they were available for a limited time.

DocDoBig
02-23-2014, 04:49 AM
Indeed, the red one - Crimson Daily Deal appears from time to time (rather really rare) in the DotD.
The colored ones (purple, green, yellow etc.) are, as said above, from the christmas event 2013.
The white one (Hardlight Shield) is ancient and was only available if you reserved your name when SL came out.

Ssneakykills
02-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Indeed, the red one - Crimson Daily Deal appears from time to time (rather really rare) in the DotD.
The colored ones (purple, green, yellow etc.) are, as said above, from the christmas event 2013.
The white one (Hardlight Shield) is ancient and was only available if you reserved your name when SL came out.

When did the crimson one come out in deal of the day? Do you think I could make a appearance in dotd again?

DocDoBig
02-23-2014, 12:54 PM
When did the crimson one come out in deal of the day? Do you think I could make a appearance in dotd again?

It's just really rare to find there, but it comes out maybe once every 3 months or so.

(Haven't really payed attention to DotD lately)

Ssneakykills
02-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Never seen it myself Since ive played unless I'm just not that observant lol