PDA

View Full Version : Will you reply STS?

Hoardseeker
02-23-2014, 02:02 AM
I sent this E-mail an Week ago[Sent on:18th February 2014] ..now I know my players don't contact Support...Haven't got A Single Reply Sent it 2Times!

Jig
02-23-2014, 02:31 AM
Hmmm would be a hard job running the support email centre, many emails get sent in a day so yeah..

Sceazikua
02-23-2014, 02:38 AM
I suggest you use the support portal :) Its much faster. I received their support in a day or less, both ingame and through their replied email.
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

Itoopeo
02-23-2014, 05:25 AM
Usually it takes 1-2 weeks to reply.

Btw i have sent two emails to SUPERCELL support. First one was answered in 40minutes.
Answer to second email came in 5 and half months

Daddyblu
02-23-2014, 05:30 AM
just wait dude.. they reply long

Rare
02-23-2014, 06:31 AM
I'd suggest taking your email off that image

Daddyblu
02-23-2014, 09:06 AM
yup removed the image dude.

and this is not sts issue,

every time you factory reset your phone, ipad, ect ect.

you will lose everything, like picture, apps, music, phone book ect. ect. it will go back to the original settings

so next time before you reset to factory settings make sure you back up all your files and important stuff inside the phone/ ipad or what ever your resetting.

Hoardseeker
02-23-2014, 11:07 AM
yup removed the image dude.

and this is not sts issue,

every time you factory reset your phone, ipad, ect ect.

you will lose everything, like picture, apps, music, phone book ect. ect. it will go back to the original settings

so next time before you reset to factory settings make sure you back up all your files and important stuff inside the phone/ ipad or what ever your resetting.

You're pointing at me?

Jig
02-24-2014, 04:36 AM
I'd suggest taking your email off that image

What Aedenos said, probz best to change your email now, lot of scum bags around

KahunaJake
02-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Sorry Hoardseeker we may be behind at the moment. The support team is hard at work answering tickets as quickly as possible. Please be patient with us. Hopefully you should hear back soon.

Daddyblu
02-25-2014, 12:23 AM
You're pointing at me?

yes remove the email display or alot of scammers will email you lol

Zomnisorc
02-25-2014, 01:14 AM
Usually it takes 1-2 weeks to reply.

Btw i have sent two emails to SUPERCELL support. First one was answered in 40minutes.
Answer to second email came in 5 and half months
Usually three to four days I'd say, unless they're horribly busy.

Off topic, you have my respect if we're talking about the same Supercell. :)

Jig
02-25-2014, 03:52 AM
(Yes me to off topic) took over 1 month+ for SP to reply, yet they started with "Unfortunately" so i closed the email.. i looked again yes it was a decline of what I wanted which is something so easy for them but they're crap

Sceazikua
02-25-2014, 03:59 AM
Really? I once sent them an email through the portal to ask if my gun I accidentally deleted somedays before that could be returned, and they first sent me a lvl 7 gun, then sent me lvl 36 one with apologise email. I could keep all 2. There is also an email linked to a survey that we can say how we think of the service.

Raymond05
02-25-2014, 09:21 AM
I also sent an email to support last feb 21 and i also still got no reply. :(((

Pandorix
02-25-2014, 09:38 AM
Send them email with "I want to buy plats but i dont know how" and ull see how fast they can ansver...Iv sent then two email,one about my hacked acc and other for plat. For acc email i was w8ing 3 month but for plat email i got ansver in 6mins.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

wvhills
02-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Send them email with "I want to buy plats but i dont know how" and ull see how fast they can ansver...Iv sent then two email,one about my hacked acc and other for plat. For acc email i was w8ing 3 month but for plat email i got ansver in 6mins.

that's pretty hilarious. lol.

Ishtmeet
02-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Probably, they get thousands of messages daily and is hard for them to reply. Check out this video, they said:- Takes time but, We reply you for sure.(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLjBt6TQobI). My reply took 10+ days but still got it. Have paitience bro, and they'll reply soon.

Jig
02-26-2014, 03:18 AM

Well if your acc is hacked thats your fault, on the other hand, buying plat not working they take your money you get nothing, thats on there side sort of, so they would need to fix that of course^^

Pandorix
02-26-2014, 06:05 AM
Well if your acc is hacked thats your fault, on the other hand, buying plat not working they take your money you get nothing, thats on there side sort of, so they would need to fix that of course^^

My fault coz i got hacked? No one didnt know my email or pass...even for me was hard to rememember random email with 26 letters and numbers so how can be my fault?

Jig
02-26-2014, 07:11 AM
Why? Do I think this? Because every single person in this community goes of hacked meaning= Gave out info now I am screwed

This is why, sorry my mistake. Maybe a family member a friend around you had a hold of your phone or something, other whys yeah thats rare to see someone hacking someone's account, not saying it cant be done..

Pandorix
02-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Why? Do I think this? Because every single person in this community goes of hacked meaning= Gave out info now I am screwed

This is why, sorry my mistake. Maybe a family member a friend around you had a hold of your phone or something, other whys yeah thats rare to see someone hacking someone's account, not saying it cant be done..

Giving ur email info is not only way to be hacked since my email didnt even existed on @yahoo...just typed randomy email ingame. There is many ways to hack any game acc even in most secured games like WoW and Dota2 steam thro IP etc...

Promagin
02-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Sigh..

KahunaJake
02-26-2014, 09:21 AM
Closed on request.