PDA

View Full Version : Bug priorities in my opinion

ealax
02-23-2014, 03:56 AM
Now that STS is back to introduce updates in the game, this is my top priorities for them to fix or add

1. Fix AI of smashers: With the new upgrade ground troops deserve an opportunity to break spirals with smashers.
2. Fix bug of loot: Now more than ever having a lower DH attacking higher DH should grant an extra bonus when full of resources instead of just seeing nothing.
3. Pvp Matching: This is such an important matter, that I fear that STS will mess up again as with the coopers OP problem. So if you are going to listen to good suggestions to avoid zero hunting trophy and fair competition do it. otherwise leave it untouched.
4. Tribe and competitions suggestions: right now they are easily fixed or very unfair with advantage always to zero trophy players. If you want to make this competition more fair, grant all players similar opportunities at any level. At zero trophy The lower the DH the easier to get attack stars, the higher the trophy rank the easier to pull defenses and Resources.
5. Fix broken units like healer that is useless, at least avenger now have a slightly opportunity against bombers and coopers.
6. Stuff that make user experience better: confirmation button for pearls, possibility to cancel research, ... and so on ... listen to users!!
7. fix minor bugs: achievement for healer, avenger, devas not counting new attacks, double avenger in tribe lodge, some graphical issues like upgrading acid at high level shows image of lvl1 acid, globbers lvl3 does not show the third circle and so on ....
8. think about game enhancers that would make playing more fun.

probably some of you have a different priority list, so post it here and share it with all

Powerasp
02-24-2014, 09:52 AM
Now that STS is back to introduce updates in the game, this is my top priorities for them to fix or add

1. Fix AI of smashers: With the new upgrade ground troops deserve an opportunity to break spirals with smashers.
2. Fix bug of loot: Now more than ever having a lower DH attacking higher DH should grant an extra bonus when full of resources instead of just seeing nothing.
3. Pvp Matching: This is such an important matter, that I fear that STS will mess up again as with the coopers OP problem. So if you are going to listen to good suggestions to avoid zero hunting trophy and fair competition do it. otherwise leave it untouched.
4. Tribe and competitions suggestions: right now they are easily fixed or very unfair with advantage always to zero trophy players. If you want to make this competition more fair, grant all players similar opportunities at any level. At zero trophy The lower the DH the easier to get attack stars, the higher the trophy rank the easier to pull defenses and Resources.
5. Fix broken units like healer that is useless, at least avenger now have a slightly opportunity against bombers and coopers.
6. Stuff that make user experience better: confirmation button for pearls, possibility to cancel research, ... and so on ... listen to users!!
7. fix minor bugs: achievement for healer, avenger, devas not counting new attacks, double avenger in tribe lodge, some graphical issues like upgrading acid at high level shows image of lvl1 acid, globbers lvl3 does not show the third circle and so on ....
8. think about game enhancers that would make playing more fun.

probably some of you have a different priority list, so post it here and share it with all

I agree with ealax. And in next update atleast repair healers or just delete them from battle dragons. This should be your first priority as everyone wants that done, not just me.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

Psychadelicm
02-26-2014, 03:23 PM
And how about the glitch where not all tribe boosts / reductions are going through?? That has been an issue for months, making it tough to accurately gauge tribe members activity levels (say holding them to a certain number of boosts per week). The devs just say they are working on it but it never gets better.

Powerasp
02-26-2014, 11:45 PM
And how about the glitch where not all tribe boosts / reductions are going through?? That has been an issue for months, making it tough to accurately gauge tribe members activity levels (say holding them to a certain number of boosts per week). The devs just say they are working on it but it never gets better.

Actually they just say but never does anything

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4