View Full Version : The worst pvp twink...ever..

Xeusx
02-23-2014, 06:21 AM
Okk, let me explain about this..
A lvl 17, 18, or 19 been doing at tdm, i was calling my guild to join..then enemy guild do too
Then...the war begins...enemy keep talk trash and cry talk until the game done
Enemy just keep talk trash to us, they think they pro, they keep make us leave pvp game ...
I wont tell the guild name and the players name

Tell me why this pvp twink are like this now... Kindly this is very unfair for them..

maxvol
02-23-2014, 06:39 AM
Most of all twink lvl do that, just ignore them...

Cero
02-23-2014, 08:47 AM
Trashtalks and GW doesnt only happen at twink pvp. Any PvP level does all those stuff.
If only sts mute pvp chat so red team wont hear/read Blue team's trashtalks then we might see less complains. I understand that it wont stop people from talking trash but the suggestion of muting other team's chat would make a difference.

Why not put them on ignore? (Lol)
Ok let's say you added those who talks trash on ignore. Surely it helps in some point but what will happen next? What about running with them in PvE in the future? What about when they sell a gear that you need for cheap price? You're missing some of those simple things by putting them on ignore.

The simpliest solution is right there and have been suggested before by other players. Just hope sts will do something about it. So muting red/blue team's chat so red/blue team wont hear/see any trashtalk is better than adding everyone on your ignore list.

becky_xil
02-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Suck it or leave it

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

alexdroog
02-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Cmon. PVP without trashtalk would be kinda boring.

What happens in ctf, stays in ctf.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Spyce
02-23-2014, 05:34 PM
That's PvP in a nutshell for you.

alexdroog
02-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Fun, action and drama.

Love it or play something else.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Kakashis
02-24-2014, 01:54 AM
Hehe life is no different at 5-9! I chase down a warrior 1v1 and suddenly it's 3-4 vs me!

utpal
02-24-2014, 11:16 AM
coz of this I nvr type a word in pvp room lol

Roberto077
02-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Cmon. PVP without trashtalk would be kinda boring.

That is perhaps the worst thing you could say. All multiplayer games are best played with friends, and you must admit that you enjoy playing with friends as well as against. Trash talking is taking out the part of the game that's fun and replacing it with violent, racist, and downright mean comments that makes the community look worse as a whole. Plus you are basically saying that you are a bully for insulting other players for your own enjoyment. You are also unaware of the affect most trash talking can have on other players.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139540-bully-s-even-here-in-Al

Here (below) is an example of a group of friends having some of the most fun they have had in Pocket Legends in a match COMPLETELY FREE of trash talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe4Ry1bUOVg

Bhurtz
02-24-2014, 11:36 PM
That is perhaps the worst thing you could say. All multiplayer games are best played with friends, and you must admit that you enjoy playing with friends as well as against. Trash talking is taking out the part of the game that's fun and replacing it with violent, racist, and downright mean comments that makes the community look worse as a whole. Plus you are basically saying that you are a bully for insulting other players for your own enjoyment. You are also unaware of the affect most trash talking can have on other players.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139540-bully-s-even-here-in-Al

Here (below) is an example of a group of friends having some of the most fun they have had in Pocket Legends in a match COMPLETELY FREE of trash talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe4Ry1bUOVg

calm down GOA

Jig
02-24-2014, 11:53 PM
If your winning, you will be laughing so hard you shouldn't even acknowledge them trash talking.. Other-whys put them on your lovely cute mute list and you'll be fine

Roberto077
02-25-2014, 06:35 AM
calm down GOA

There is nothing wrong with elaborating a point. People just automatically assume people are raging when they make long, detailed arguments.

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-25-2014, 06:58 AM
Trashtalks and GW doesnt only happen at twink pvp. Any PvP level does all those stuff.
If only sts mute pvp chat so red team wont hear/read Blue team's trashtalks then we might see less complains. I understand that it wont stop people from talking trash but the suggestion of muting other team's chat would make a difference.

yes to this plz

alexdroog
02-25-2014, 07:32 AM
yes to this plz

I need the chat.
How do you want to organize a 1v1? (3,2,1, go) / (no heal/no pet/no jugger)
Good fights end with "gf" and "np". How do you want to handle this without chat?

And i am having a lot of small talk in ctf.

And yes, I want to mock spot blockers :-)

Xeusx
02-25-2014, 08:22 AM
lolz
:banana: again xD

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-25-2014, 08:43 AM
I need the chat.
How do you want to organize a 1v1? (3,2,1, go) / (no heal/no pet/no jugger)
Good fights end with "gf" and "np". How do you want to handle this without chat?

And i am having a lot of small talk in ctf.

And yes, I want to mock spot blockers :-)

Lol at mocking blockers :D

Yes that is a good point. I didn't consider that.

alexdroog
02-25-2014, 09:52 AM
lolz
:banana: again xD

No offence, but in PVP you would start a trash talk with this.
Luckily we are in forum - so let's be nice.

NP.

Spyce
02-25-2014, 09:57 AM
PvP without trashing talk would seem a little boring..

alexdroog
02-25-2014, 11:39 AM
That's PvP in a nutshell for you.

No. Just a minor aspect.

Zynzyn
03-02-2014, 01:53 AM
Enemy just keep talk trash to us, they think they pro, they keep make us leave pvp game ...

Tell me why this pvp twink are like this now... Kindly this is very unfair for them..

Trash talking happens at all levels in pvp and in every game like this. There are negative people, trolls and bullies online everywhere. When someone crosses the limit just / report name.You can also ignore the player and change the room. Hope sts mutes opponent team's chat during pvp as a solution to this.

Jig
03-02-2014, 05:58 AM
Been doing Twink and wow ok a couple just 2v1 me and called me noob I owned them but them until 2 players joined and 4v1'd, didn't kill me yet, I just ran lmao and one called me a noob runner.. I'm speechless. 4 players where chasing me, just me.

AHAHAHA tbh its hilarious

Xenobiotic
03-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Trash talking is apart of the game..

Jig
03-03-2014, 12:37 AM
No der, whats your point Xen?

ancestor
03-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Who Cares.......?

Endkey
03-03-2014, 03:02 AM
whenever u see someone trashtalking just keep this pic in mind...thats the reality in almost 90% cases :P just some babies tryna act cool and showoff..

Xeusx
03-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Who Cares.......?
Talk nonsense...lolz

Xenobiotic
03-03-2014, 07:41 AM
No der, whats your point Xen?

Someone will trash talk that's for sure and then when they do, ppl will think it's okay to trash and it'll spread.

Jig
03-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Someone will trash talk that's for sure and then when they do, ppl will think it's okay to trash and it'll spread.

Cocky players thats what they are... But really they're weak without their guilds/friends help.

Lovingly
03-03-2014, 12:41 PM
what game doesn't trash talk? baby come on... the solutions was already made.,you can ALWAYS mute their ***'s and if you want un-mute them after the game, closing the chat box is good and if you want to 1 v 1 open it back.. think easy

UndeadJudge
03-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Ah trash talking. It's especially annoying when the other player has arcane and 1 shots your squishy rogue and thinks they're pro, start name-calling, etc. Then afterwards, you fight them again where they don't 1 hit you and you kill them without much difficulty. Happens too often to me.

riobravo
03-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Trash talking can be found in any part of the game. The easiest way to stop it is to beat them, and let your victory trash talk for you.

Tendirin
03-10-2014, 08:35 AM
wow this is silly

Jig
03-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Please lock, this is so pointless, yes trash talking everywhere, no words that you say aren't going to shut them up nor stop them, unless they swear at you, screenie, email to support, now that'll teach them!

Anarchist
03-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Okk, let me explain about this..
A lvl 17, 18, or 19 been doing at tdm, i was calling my guild to join..then enemy guild do too
Then...the war begins...enemy keep talk trash and cry talk until the game done

I wonder how a highly quoted student graduated in trash talk like you can be criticizing other people when they trash talk...Aye!

I definately know you trash talk a lot cause i have seen you in action many times.

Xeusx
03-11-2014, 01:57 AM
I wonder how a highly quoted student graduated in trash talk like you can be criticizing other people when they trash talk...Aye!

I definately know you trash talk a lot cause i have seen you in action many times.
lolz, I dont do trash talk a lot because i just killing badass players...