PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Platinum, never recieved

Ghraak
02-23-2014, 11:21 AM
I had purchased platinum twice now, both for 75 each, and i have not recieved them, and now the store where you buy them says in app purchases disabled...please fix because i have been charged twice without recieving anything...

Ghraak
02-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Seriously I would like an answer as to why this happened? Will i getmy platinum or a refund of the (2)$9.99?

DocDoBig
02-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Contact the Spacetime Studios Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com [Email] or click on the Support button on top of the page which leads to: http://support.spacetimestudios.com [Forums] there are really really good articles about purchase problems - it's definitely worth a look!

Good Luck.

Was that your first purchase ever? My very first one was a little buggy as well but I got my plat the next day.

Ghraak
02-24-2014, 07:36 PM
Ok i have sent an email to them explaining the situation, i have been charged for the purchase, yet still havnt received the platinum

MrWeasley
02-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Ok i have sent an email to them explaining the situation, i have been charged for the purchase, yet still havnt received the platinumhey there Ghraak..i have had the same problem several times with mine also.. if you purchased your plat over a phone or tablet it usually takes alot longer to receive that if you but directly from spacetime studios website..also i found out if you purchase on a weekend i never got until monday. but contact spacetime support through their website and explain the issue..also add your receipt to the email that you send them