PDA

View Full Version : elite build

nikolajus112
02-23-2014, 01:00 PM
So i am asked some person for good elite build and he said that i need piercer(with hp upgrade), veil(all),nox(all) and aimed(all). And passives mana, dext, might.
But i heard that its bad build :O so i am asking u guys what do u think? (i want some build for solo elite)

Spartansultan
03-11-2014, 02:49 PM
hmmmmmmmmm
It is a not a bad build, but the piercer upgrade will lead you to the death

Thats the reason why many mages arent healing anymore...
i would make
veil 4/5 not explode
aimed 5/5
nox 5/5
piercer 1/5 only spitting at bosses (=charge the skill and go to the other side from the boss)
so you can use 4 max passive...i would use
5 Int
5 Dex
5 Str
5 Dmg
Aimed gives you already much crit so 5 % doesnt gives much.....you can use ribbit for critical that 40% AA is amzing
as more dmg as more crit dmg
When i said something wrong pls correct me TY

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana:

GoodSyntax
03-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Here is my build. Keep in mind, it doesn't work for PvP and isn't a pure DMG monster. This is a high survivability build that I use to solo elites:

Attributes: Full Dex

Skills:
Shadow Piercer 2/5: Add Shadow Absorption
Noxious Bolt 5/5: All Upgrades
Aimed Shot 5/5: All Upgrades
Shadow Veil (4/5): All but Combusting Decay

Passives:
Damage: 5/5
Agility: 5/5
Knowledge: 5/5
Might: 4/5

Then for gear, obviously, upgraded Mythics would be preferred, but I will include a few other options as well in order of preference (I bolded the gear I use for reference):

Weapon: Mythic Razors, Mythic Bow, Gloom Hunter of Brutality, Architect Quills of Brutality, Devourer Bow of Potency
Helm: Upgraded Mythic, Tarlok of Potency, Architect of Will, Hellish of Potency
Armor: Upgraded Mythic, Tarlok of potency, Architect of Will, Hellish of Potency
Ring: Blood Ruby of Shuyal, Archon Ring of Potency, Archon Ring of Brutality, Troll Necro Ring of Brutality/Potency, Fangmaster's Ring of Warfare, Ensorcelled Ring of Potency, Night Ocean Ripple of Warfare, Power Ring of Brutality, Full Circuit of Potency
Amulet: Fang of Fenrir, Tarlok's Heart of Potency, Tarlok's Heart of Brutality, Bling Bauble of Potency

Pets are kind of subjective, but none-the-less, these are what I use:

Scorch
Loki
Valkin
Talon
Malison

George (Situational pet)
Ribbit (Situational pet)

Tendirin
03-18-2014, 07:41 PM
thanks

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Candylicks
03-23-2014, 08:07 PM
I would like to see more ppl post their builds for elite maps. I'm trying to un-noob my rogue so I can run her through some elites but she's weak. :/ Tendirin what is your spec?

MayaNatsume
03-23-2014, 10:50 PM
bro, here is my elite build, check it out..cheers
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116518-Solo-Elite-Lost-Mage-Mine-and-dropped-Wrathjaw-egg