PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Xenobiotic
02-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Can we please ban arcane pets from twink levels? It's really annoying when a 5v5 happens and the other team has 5 samaels, truly it's hard as hell. Yea yea incoming 'need more skill ye nub' no, not skill, 5 samaels is so op in 5v5s especially when theres a tank spamming arcane abil. Can we at least limit it to ONLY 1 arcane and 2 mythic pets in twinking levels per team?

Badassthor
02-23-2014, 05:43 PM
The twisting of samael should be banned in pvp. Other than that, that's the advantage you would get by buying a pet worth over 20 million gold.

Anarchist
02-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Have you tried running?

Imjebus
02-23-2014, 05:50 PM
As a lvl10 sorc with samael I will obviously disagree with this post. Before I got my samael I would always fight against arcane users which pushed me to merch and make enough money to purchase my samael. So put in some hard work and get yourself an arcane. Or just run the opposite direction and find a new room.

Xenobiotic
02-23-2014, 05:53 PM
As a lvl10 sorc with samael I will obviously disagree with this post. Before I got my samael I would always fight against arcane users which pushed me to merch and make enough money to purchase my samael. So put in some hard work and get yourself an arcane. Or just run the opposite direction and find a new room.

Have you tried running?
Both of you guys please explain how to run in L21-23 pvp, maybe u havent been here but literally EVERYONE has arcane pets! its madness! and if they payed 20M for the pet, why not sts make equipment rarity lobbies, that way they can fight their own gear level. too big of a disadvantage for legendary pet users

Imjebus
02-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Both of you guys please explain how to run in L21-23 pvp, maybe u havent been here but literally EVERYONE has arcane pets! its madness! and if they payed 20M for the pet, why not sts make equipment rarity lobbies, that way they can fight their own gear level. too big of a disadvantage for legendary pet users

I have done lvl21 pvp with a sorc and I can proudly say I've beaten rogues with arcane pets while I use my OP ribbit. :)

Please don't even get me started on equipment rarity lobbies.

Reunegade
Hey, if it's available for use, then obviously people will use it. If you had an arcane pet, I don't think you would be complaining.

Xenobiotic
I have done lvl21 pvp with a sorc and I can proudly say I've beaten rogues with arcane pets while I use my OP ribbit. :)

Please don't even get me started on equipment rarity lobbies.

Ok aside from u jebus cause ik ur good at sorc but like the ordinary sorc will not stand a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xbuddyjosh
02-23-2014, 08:28 PM
Hey, if it's available for use, then obviously people will use it. If you had an arcane pet, I don't think you would be complaining.

I have an arcane pet but I totally agree with what he's saying

Xenobiotic
02-23-2014, 08:35 PM

No, I wouldn't complain but I would know sooner or later, someone would.

alexdroog
02-24-2014, 07:09 AM
Well, personally, if I had enough gold to buy samael I wouldn’t twink but play endgame.

But,
Who do you think buys the locked crates you farm and sell in the auction?
Who buys the elite puzzle boxes?
In the end those players are keeping the game alive so there will probably a lvl 46 cap.

There is always the option to leave the room if there are high geared players, arcane pets, pet spammers, spot blockers, noobs, trash talkers, super gemmed, flaggers, wrong dressed player or whatever doesn’t make you feel good.

Alhuntrazeck
02-24-2014, 10:55 AM
I think arcane pets should be able to be opened at the level they wqere released for eg samael can be opened at l35, glacian at 30 and so on. When I twinked, I got farmed by 2 warrs with glacians, not fun...

Haligali
02-25-2014, 05:24 AM
Its not a problem with arcane pets, its a problem with samael. 5 samael can stunlock you and meanwhile keep their hp up near to 100% just with the passive abilities without pressing a button.

I doubt dev tested them in group before release.

Roberto077
02-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Well, personally, if I had enough gold to buy samael I wouldn’t twink but play endgame.

But,
Who do you think buys the locked crates you farm and sell in the auction?
Who buys the elite puzzle boxes?
In the end those players are keeping the game alive so there will probably a lvl 46 cap.

There is always the option to leave the room if there are high geared players, arcane pets, pet spammers, spot blockers, noobs, trash talkers, super gemmed, flaggers, wrong dressed player or whatever doesn’t make you feel good.

No, it was PL.

epicrrr
02-26-2014, 01:22 PM
Can we please ban arcane pets from twink levels? It's really annoying when a 5v5 happens and the other team has 5 samaels, truly it's hard as hell. Yea yea incoming 'need more skill ye nub' no, not skill, 5 samaels is so op in 5v5s especially when theres a tank spamming arcane abil. Can we at least limit it to ONLY 1 arcane and 2 mythic pets in twinking levels per team?

Have you tried leaving the room? That option is always available suck it up and say "one day ill have a samael too bwahaha"

Ihateppl
02-26-2014, 01:40 PM
just spam your ribbit and blow those turds away with lightning -_- gosh so much drama

Xenobiotic
02-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Have you tried leaving the room? That option is always available suck it up and say "one day ill have a samael too bwahaha"

EVERYONE has arcanes these days.

Xenobiotic
02-26-2014, 01:56 PM
just spam your ribbit and blow those turds away with lightning -_- gosh so much drama

How do I use lightning on a rogue? Anyways I can't blow these turds away when they stunlock me, most of the time I can't even hit people.

Ihateppl
02-26-2014, 01:57 PM
How do I use lightning on a rogue? Anyways I can't blow these turds away when they stunlock me, most of the time I can't even hit people.

um, you see rouge, you look the rouge in eyes, and you press the lightning button

Xenobiotic
02-26-2014, 01:59 PM
um, you see rouge, you look the rouge in eyes, and you press the lightning button

Sorry, what I meant was that I'm a rogue :).

Ihateppl
02-26-2014, 02:02 PM
-___-

Merrrrrrrked
02-26-2014, 07:07 PM
Have you tried running?

Hahahaha that made me lol so hard
But seriously people invest a lot of money into their twinks and there's nothing you can do but try to amass the best pets you can. Crawly is a very OP pet, abandon is great, etc.

I agree that it's hella annoying but what can you do? Can't ban them from low lvls that unfair

becky_xil
02-26-2014, 08:32 PM
5v5.. 4 samael vs 1 samael and win.. samael is a great advantage but not a reason to lose.. im lv21 twink anyway

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Newcomx
02-26-2014, 10:54 PM
Basically AL PVP "not for all" player...

UndeadJudge
03-01-2014, 02:17 PM
On my sorc I've killed arcane users at this bracket.. Not too hard honestly. I've killed some tanks with samael even (when vs no jugg of course). Lots of rogues with hj/glacian also. Just cause they got arcanes doesn't mean they're good...especially at 23...

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 10:32 PM
If you cant stand getting killed then just quit pve

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

Xenobiotic
03-10-2014, 09:30 AM
If you cant stand getting killed then just quit pve

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

Pvp* but it's not much big of a deal now, I'm majoring in endgame :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MoloToha
03-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Guys with better equipment will always OP, it's natural. People invest abnormal amount of money and spend hundreds of hours in this game, so there is no wonder that someone has a Samael, and you don't. Try to deal with it. If you suffer from stuns, buy Misty, for example. There is always a way to keep going on without investing too much. Talking in general, PvP is not the best way to spend time in AL now. There are tons of gangers, dummy farmers, trash talkers, spawn killers, flaggers, so your frustration is natural.

Fauksuras
03-10-2014, 03:15 PM
What I wonder is why these people with arcane pets dont come to end game.

I mean the excuse is always "oh everyone at end game has full mythic!!!"

Oh right, we know why.

Xenobiotic
03-10-2014, 04:43 PM
What I wonder is why these people with arcane pets dont come to end game.

I mean the excuse is always "oh everyone at end game has full mythic!!!"

Oh right, we know why.
Cause they lack skill.

-no
03-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Cause they lack skill.

So anyone with an arcane pet not at endgame, lacks skill?

Xenobiotic
03-10-2014, 07:17 PM
So anyone with an arcane pet not at endgame, lacks skill?

The ppl that make excuses for not going to endgame..but most endgamers have no skill.period.

Dehydration
03-30-2014, 04:46 AM

Honestly, I don't think STS would ban Arcane pets since some players buy Arcanes for PvP and as BadAssThor said, "That's the advantage you would get by buying a pet worth over 20m gold" I agree with him/her.

Bless
03-30-2014, 11:54 AM
but most endgamers have no skill.period. Lol. I wouldnt say most.

Endkey
03-30-2014, 01:02 PM
Lol. I wouldnt say most.

Agreed