PDA

View Full Version : Why bring back older vanities?

Warlord0520
02-23-2014, 07:39 PM
-Silver Jet pack
-Blue Visor
-Silver Antenna
-Riot Shield

Some items that i have seen recently displayed on the "Deal of the Day" which were the rarest items to have back then, sucks to see them brought out once again yet cheaper and available to everyone and their mother. We all know its not difficult recoloring vanities, whats going to be next? Arbiter Helmet, Chest, Back, and Title up for deal of the day for 500 platinum each? I remember spending a butt-load of platinum to get these items as a little kid remembering whenever i went shopping and picking out some gift cards with $25 on them so i could be able to get these neat items, and now they are 50% cheaper and put up on deal of the day maybe once every other week/month. Im all for releasing vanities and such, but recycling old ones and making them non-exclusive ruins the fun STS, what happened to rewarding loyal customers? Im not asking for you guys to make new vanities every 5 minutes but im just asking if it would be ok if you guys can stop mass-selling older vanity to the point that they are not fun to wear anymore. People want to see new vanity, not old ones :)

Churjya
02-23-2014, 08:13 PM
Exactly, I don't like it either

Warlord0520
02-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Exactly, I don't like it either

Ikr

Warlord0520
02-23-2014, 09:09 PM
seems like they have given up a little on makin new vanities, but then again, they made the snowflake visor for christmas :PPP

ZeroBlu
02-24-2014, 01:09 PM
-Silver Jet pack
-Blue Visor
-Silver Antenna
-Riot Shield

Some items that i have seen recently displayed on the "Deal of the Day" which were the rarest items to have back then, sucks to see them brought out once again yet cheaper and available to everyone and their mother. We all know its not difficult recoloring vanities, whats going to be next? Arbiter Helmet, Chest, Back, and Title up for deal of the day for 500 platinum each? I remember spending a butt-load of platinum to get these items as a little kid remembering whenever i went shopping and picking out some gift cards with $25 on them so i could be able to get these neat items, and now they are 50% cheaper and put up on deal of the day maybe once every other week/month. Im all for releasing vanities and such, but recycling old ones and making them non-exclusive ruins the fun STS, what happened to rewarding loyal customers? Im not asking for you guys to make new vanities every 5 minutes but im just asking if it would be ok if you guys can stop mass-selling older vanity to the point that they are not fun to wear anymore. People want to see new vanity, not old ones :)

Amen.

wptwo
02-24-2014, 04:51 PM
Lol? Blue visors just came out in December and i believe riot shield has always been in daily deal

Warlord0520
02-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Lol? Blue visors just came out in December and i believe riot shield has always been in daily deal

Your sadly mistaken when it comes to riot shield, the shield was a one time offer and "limited" even before arbiter helmet released, ive been playing since day 1 :)

DivineMyth
02-25-2014, 12:29 PM
i actually like how they are releasing old vanities because i also have played since the game first came out but I have no plat. I couldn't buy any and i even quit during 41-51. So i am an old player yet i dont have the vans so sts releasing them gives a nice opportunity to get them

Warlord0520
02-25-2014, 03:51 PM
i actually like how they are releasing old vanities because i also have played since the game first came out but I have no plat. I couldn't buy any and i even quit during 41-51. So i am an old player yet i dont have the vans so sts releasing them gives a nice opportunity to get them

Yeah, I don't have most of them either, but I'm not going to sweat it because I dident get a vanity pack 2 yrs ago.And think about how the people who had them that time ago, and are seing them go for a lot cheaper, it's just not right. I don't know of any other game company that releases the SAME type of "exclusives" multiple times in a row, and that actually have a good gaming community, no offense STS.

Dragoonclaws
02-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Guys, It's easy. You don't want it? DON'T BUY IT! why complain here?, post this on feedback! or tell supports!

xroxinex
02-26-2014, 04:32 PM
To tell you the truth some people like me would want it becuz were not old players like you guys and we never got to get it so it gives us a chance to take advantage of this deal

Warlord0520
02-26-2014, 07:23 PM
To tell you the truth some people like me would want it becuz were not old players like you guys and we never got to get it so it gives us a chance to take advantage of this deal

But isent that the advantage of being an older player though?? If you missed the chance to get it, you missed the chance sorry :(
But I'm sure making newer vanities wouldent hurt

Cahaun
02-26-2014, 07:39 PM
Guys, It's easy. You don't want it? DON'T BUY IT! why complain here?, post this on feedback! or tell supports!
To be honest, it's you who doesn't get what is going on here.
The one thing that is being complained about is just the reappearance of old vanities that were once quite exclusive deals. Choosing to buy them or not now won't excuse the fact that bringing back exclusive vanities kills more than just the value of the vanity, but the entirety of what it once was: a memmorial and special offer to those who want to have a "souvenir" of the current time of the game's life.

Warlord0520
02-26-2014, 08:33 PM
To be honest, it's you who doesn't get what is going on here.
The one thing that is being complained about is just the reappearance of old vanities that were once quite exclusive deals. Choosing to buy them or not now won't excuse the fact that bringing back exclusive vanities kills more than just the value of the vanity, but the entirety of what it once was: a memmorial and special offer to those who want to have a "souvenir" of the current time of the game's life.

Very well put! :)

Dragoonclaws
02-26-2014, 09:11 PM
I do agree, if we see it that way.

xroxinex
02-27-2014, 07:33 AM
We need new arbiter or vanities at the least or make a dye machine were you can change an items color Sts would make loads of money off of it

Vanity suggestions:
*robotic set(since the game is futuristic like)

*black shirt

*black jacket

*futuristic dress for girls (on certain occasions you need one)

*gold jacket

Anymore suggestions write in this thread

DivineMyth
02-27-2014, 11:36 AM
We need new arbiter or vanities at the least or make a dye machine were you can change an items color Sts would make loads of money off of it

Vanity suggestions:

*black shirt

*black jacket

*gold jacket

lel roxi you should put this in the suggestions and feedbacks category

xroxinex
02-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Not like anyone would pay attention.
-.-@coldpath and hai :3

Dragoonclaws
02-27-2014, 08:30 PM

Vanity suggestions:

*black shirt

*black jacket

*gold jacket

Black glasses already exists: http://starlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Classic_Black_Sunglasses

black jacket too: http://starlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Classic_Leather_Jacket

I'm sorry, but the event is over since Jun/01/12. Reference: http://starlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Memorial_Day_Weekend

xroxinex
02-28-2014, 05:41 AM
Erm I didnt say black glasses and thats more like a gray jacket.....

DivineMyth
02-28-2014, 11:01 AM
i wish i got those vans D:

xroxinex
02-28-2014, 11:05 AM
?!?#??#?!??#?#?!?##?#?#?!?!?#?##?!?#?#+#(002000019 292228282822727wut?

Dragoonclaws
03-01-2014, 12:41 AM
I do like the robotic set idea tho :3

How about doing a set with the mark cameraman helmets :3

http://starlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Classic_JCN_9000_Helmet_Mark_I

xroxinex
04-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Omg or how abouta set that goes with mecha helm ,or scorn

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2014, 08:29 PM
would change from jacketss and shirts.. i hate them just enough... to give away the ones I loot.

I really hate vanities because nobody has style anymore. Everybody on Jackets ad shirts and boots and glasses, or cloaks. I only like the white cloak because not that much people have it, so I feel like its my own style. Otherwise, dont take it personaal, but I think there is no style to wear jackets... too mainstream... Create your own style guys. mix armors and weapons and vanities and be creative.

xroxinex
04-02-2014, 08:45 PM
I.mix armor I.made this war dress
Planetkiller top
Planetkiller arms
Planetkiller back
An exceptional visor
Swindler infinium. Boots

And now evryone. Copy me -_-

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2014, 09:33 PM
swindler infinium?? whats that? can you post a printscreen?

xroxinex
04-03-2014, 07:03 AM
It's plat boots for op

xroxinex
04-03-2014, 07:04 AM
I'll post a pic of the war dress wen I get back home later

CAK Vader
04-17-2014, 06:07 AM
would change from jacketss and shirts.. i hate them just enough... to give away the ones I loot.

I really hate vanities because nobody has style anymore. Everybody on Jackets ad shirts and boots and glasses, or cloaks. I only like the white cloak because not that much people have it, so I feel like its my own style. Otherwise, dont take it personaal, but I think there is no style to wear jackets... too mainstream... Create your own style guys. mix armors and weapons and vanities and be creative. that is exactly how I feel, except I use a brown robe xD but I missed the hood :(