PDA

View Full Version : Rages

Plaguemaw
02-24-2014, 04:52 AM
Don't you just love when you "smack" (their word not mine) someone in a completely legit "go" fight on 2 different classes, and they start to rush and still lose? Makes my day so much better. I'll save them the embarrassment of pics, but if any of you have any good ones, post them! I could use another good laugh!

Sent from my GT-P3113

Rushorgtfo
02-24-2014, 04:53 AM
^ he's a 3 PC savage bear and killed my int Mage 3 times and my dex bear 2 times (easiest classes to beat want a cookie?) so I Respec to pally and killed him 3-0 so he called haalp to help him they teamed me so lovely kitkat joined and we spanked y'all 2v2 but GOODGAME:)

And because you lost to me and than lost 2v2 you went on forums to express your anger lol. Unfortunately the forums is not a place to express your anger maybe a therapist would suit you better :)

angeldawn
02-24-2014, 05:01 AM
Him and Haalp are good at teaming :)

Plaguemaw
02-24-2014, 05:19 AM
Rage much? And I don't know who you are in game, care to share? And alcohol is bad for you!

Sent from my GT-P3113

vvokzzzzz
02-24-2014, 05:21 AM
^ he's a 3 PC savage bear and killed my int Mage 3 times and my dex bear 2 times (easiest classes to beat want a cookie?) so I Respec to pally and killed him 3-0 so he called haalp to help him they teamed me so lovely kitkat joined and we spanked y'all 2v2 but GOODGAME:)

And because you lost to me and than lost 2v2 you went on forums to express your anger lol. Unfortunately the forums is not a place to express your anger maybe a therapist would suit you better :)
Lol gg tho

programmed
02-24-2014, 06:54 AM
I had a voodoo mage fight my int bear and when I won he called me a noob hacker. Then we had a legit fight again and I won again so he calls me a noob and starts rushing and when I still win he calls two guild members and they all start talking trash. They say they will 1v1 me and prove I suck and when I win they all start teaming. So I left the game and picked them off one by one and making them rage. They brought a 4th person into it and when he died he said he quits the game and I haven't seen him since. Now they stopped except for the first mage that started it and he just annoys me by trying to attack me while I am having a 1v1 with someone and then when he is almost dead he leaves and rejoins then does it again and leaves when he's almost dead then rejoins and it starts all over again.

Laar
02-24-2014, 10:18 AM
I had a voodoo mage fight my int bear and when I won he called me a noob hacker. Then we had a legit fight again and I won again so he calls me a noob and starts rushing and when I still win he calls two guild members and they all start talking trash. They say they will 1v1 me and prove I suck and when I win they all start teaming. So I left the game and picked them off one by one and making them rage. They brought a 4th person into it and when he died he said he quits the game and I haven't seen him since. Now they stopped except for the first mage that started it and he just annoys me by trying to attack me while I am having a 1v1 with someone and then when he is almost dead he leaves and rejoins then does it again and leaves when he's almost dead then rejoins and it starts all over again.
That's cute. Yeah, leaving and rejoining happens A LOT in L51 PvP.

Rolocolo
02-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Don't you just love when you "smack" (their word not mine) someone in a completely legit "go" fight on 2 different classes, and they start to rush and still lose? Makes my day so much better. I'll save them the embarrassment of pics, but if any of you have any good ones, post them! I could use another good laugh!

Sent from my GT-P3113

*cough* hot *cough*