PDA

View Full Version : Auction House in Guild Hall

Prahasit Prahi
02-24-2014, 06:57 AM
Hey

Can we have a auction house in guild hall?
atleast for looking for the items because every time going to town n joining and viewing auction house and coming to town and then to guild castle and to guild hall it's -_-

Many people stay in guild hall for much and if they want to view auction they have to leave so please introduce one in Guild Hall.

~Prahi

Hoardseeker
02-24-2014, 09:18 AM
Hey

Can we have a auction house in guild hall?
atleast for looking for the items because every time going to town n joining and viewing auction house and coming to town and then to guild castle and to guild hall it's -_-

Many people stay in guild hall for much and if they want to view auction they have to leave so please introduce one in Guild Hall.

~Prahi
or a direct button in guild panel to guild hall

Gensin
02-24-2014, 09:41 AM
omg prahi your so lazy ahhaha I already did the notification thingy ahhahahaha, whats next? pvp room in guild hall? teheheh. jk

But nice idea tho, but it will be very peculiar.

Prahasit Prahi
02-24-2014, 09:49 AM
omg prahi your so lazy ahhaha I already did the notification thingy ahhahahaha, whats next? pvp room in guild hall? teheheh. jk

But nice idea tho, but it will be very peculiar.

We have a PVP direct link to join but not for auction

Prahasit Prahi
02-24-2014, 09:51 AM
or a direct button in guild panel to guild hall

Dude the main drawback with ur suggestion is if there is direct link there will be no use of guild castle no one will use them anymore :p

Pandorix
02-24-2014, 09:58 AM
How about rulet table in gh?

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Hiosahaf
02-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Hmmm...so the Auction guy will be a member of every guild? :p +1 though. Would love it.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Prahasit Prahi
02-24-2014, 10:23 AM
How about rulet table in gh?

Rulet means?

Pandorix
02-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Rulet means?

Table that spins in a circle and u drop little ball in it and i haz 36 numbers :P dunno how else to explain :)

Hiosahaf
02-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Lol roulette*

Prahasit Prahi
02-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Table that spins in a circle and u drop little ball in it and i haz 36 numbers :P dunno how else to explain :)

Lol roulette*

Understood I know it spell correction :p

MoloToha
02-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Nice suggestion, I'll add it to my list.

Oedid
02-24-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm torn on this one.

though I understand the convenience...

I also like seeing a useful bustling city. I'm worried it may make the cities nearly barren

Prahasit Prahi
02-24-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm torn on this one.

though I understand the convenience...

I also like seeing a useful bustling city. I'm worried it may make the cities nearly barren

Common Buddy in towns everyone likes to sell out things by shouting
so it won't effect the towns many people will stay in towns for buying something, or making new friends or for taking some screen shots these all remains the same

Suppose if u wanna sell or buy anything u can't sell away in guild hall u need to visit town so you will have to visit town,they won't remain barren

Zylx
02-25-2014, 01:18 AM
Dude the main drawback with ur suggestion is if there is direct link there will be no use of guild castle no one will use them anymore :p

Of course there is still use for the guild castle. It's the #1 place to recruit people. And if you stand the the castle for a minute, you'll know its a place where people like to hang out and talk.

Instanthumor
02-25-2014, 02:49 AM
Of course there is still use for the guild castle. It's the #1 place to recruit people. And if you stand the the castle for a minute, you'll know its a place where people like to hang out and talk.

True.

False.

Zomnisorc
02-25-2014, 08:06 AM
Disagreed, not a good suggestion.

It's been said already; people looking to sell their items by shouting in towns would soon quit as a result of the large loss in potential buyers that are now viewing the auction from the isolated environment of guilds.

In this hypothetical scenario, it'd be even easier to manipulate market prices for rich merchants. And also you're losing a large part of the socializing on which MMO's are practically based on.

Oedid
02-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Common Buddy in towns everyone likes to sell out things by shouting
so it won't effect the towns many people will stay in towns for buying something, or making new friends or for taking some screen shots these all remains the same

Suppose if u wanna sell or buy anything u can't sell away in guild hall u need to visit town so you will have to visit town,they won't remain barren

I get what you're saying. To that end, I don't necessarily disagree with you. But I still think the cities will become less popular in general. Just my thought.

Oedid
02-25-2014, 04:11 PM
Disagreed, not a good suggestion.

It's been said already; people looking to sell their items by shouting in towns would soon quit as a result of the large loss in potential buyers that are now viewing the auction from the isolated environment of guilds.

In this hypothetical scenario, it'd be even easier to manipulate market prices for rich merchants. And also you're losing a large part of the socializing on which MMO's are practically based on.

I have to be inclined to agree that, eventhough the cities may not die, it certainly wont have the same bustling community that we would see now. Just my thought.