PDA

View Full Version : separate chests and pets in store

bignewyork12gz
02-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Hi love the game.think it would be easier if there was a pet icon (egg) in the store so u don't have to look through 500 crates to find a certain pets. Thanks again.

MoloToha
02-24-2014, 12:46 PM
Inventory filter lack is one of the AL's big disadvantages. Besides, you reminded me to add this to my suggestion list))

Socrates
02-26-2014, 11:05 AM
well you can always press the name of the pet you want and then press search

Nesox
02-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Unless you just want to search pets in general. ATM you have to keep going back to the stable to look for the next pet you want to look at. Really annoying.

deathwraithx
02-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi love the game.think it would be easier if there was a pet icon (egg) in the store so u don't have to look through 500 crates to find a certain pets. Thanks again.

If you want to scroll through pets in the cs in general, just type egg and scroll
You can also choose rarity as an added filter...
If you're talking about inventory,I do agree,it is a pain,and there is also the added risk of accidentally opening eggs you wanted to save.
Though if they implemented it in inventory it would get implemented in cs,but at least you can use this as a workaround till then

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Hiosahaf
02-27-2014, 04:10 PM
If you want to scroll through pets in the cs in general, just type egg and scroll
You can also choose rarity as an added filter...

All eggs are legendary.. except the few odd Grimm and Arcane eggs.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

deathwraithx
02-27-2014, 06:11 PM
All eggs are legendary.. except the few odd Grimm and Arcane eggs.

And snowy frosteye are epic.
Point is if you want to scroll only through mythic or arcane pets you can do that

Hiosahaf
02-28-2014, 12:11 PM
And snowy frosteye are epic.
Point is if you want to scroll only through mythic or arcane pets you can do that

Yeah overlooked that, my bad. Sorry.