PDA

View Full Version : What has changed in the latter days of the competition!!!???

SIEGE_
02-24-2014, 05:15 PM
Devs...
Something has changed dramatically in the HQ 8 & 9 resource stealing ability. What is up with this? 8's were leading the change heavily until the last 3 to 4 days. Now HQ 9s are plowing ahead in droves!!! We have two HQ 9s and they are hitting HQ 6s all day with higher resources than the 8s are seeing available.

You changed something. Far be it for me to complain, being in the lead, but you should not change the rules with days to go in a competition. It makes everything seem shady and underhanded. Next time make a change at the end of the competition for the next season?

How about preventing last minute jumpers from stealing from their current alliance and giving to a new alliance? That been fixed yet? This is across the board in all categories. If you earned it in one alliance, it should stay with that alliance, or am I way off base here?

A little effort to resolve these issues would be appreciated...or some kind of acknowledgement that you are aware of what is about to happen?

Nod,
SIEGE
Alliance: KICKING

csb
02-24-2014, 07:06 PM
There is nothing wrong with people jumping to another alliance. This does not need a "fix".

apaini
02-25-2014, 12:49 AM
Devs...
Something has changed dramatically in the HQ 8 & 9 resource stealing ability. What is up with this? 8's were leading the change heavily until the last 3 to 4 days. Now HQ 9s are plowing ahead in droves!!! We have two HQ 9s and they are hitting HQ 6s all day with higher resources than the 8s are seeing available.

You changed something. Far be it for me to complain, being in the lead, but you should not change the rules with days to go in a competition. It makes everything seem shady and underhanded. Next time make a change at the end of the competition for the next season?

How about preventing last minute jumpers from stealing from their current alliance and giving to a new alliance? That been fixed yet? This is across the board in all categories. If you earned it in one alliance, it should stay with that alliance, or am I way off base here?

A little effort to resolve these issues would be appreciated...or some kind of acknowledgement that you are aware of what is about to happen?

Nod,
SIEGE
Alliance: KICKING

i was in hq8 when the patch was implemented, and i become hq 9 soon after.

and I did not have a problem with farming.

now as hq9, the minimum player i saw was hq 7. no hq6. how i know? they have missile pods and stealth cannons thats why.

Maximus D
02-25-2014, 07:49 AM
i was in hq8 when the patch was implemented, and i become hq 9 soon after.

and I did not have a problem with farming.

now as hq9, the minimum player i saw was hq 7. no hq6. how i know? they have missile pods and stealth cannons thats why.

Also depends on your trophee count, HQ8 with over 1k trophee dont see HQ6 anymore either, wouldnt be suprise if high trophee HQ9 only see 8 and 9

SIEGE_
02-25-2014, 08:53 AM
Nope you do not understand what I stated. The availability of targets with resources was always there, however not with the 300 to 500 k each ever hit with only a small number of "next target" clicks. So, something has changed.

Regardless, many of us will be HQ 9 in the next event.

SIEGE_
02-25-2014, 09:16 AM
There is nothing wrong with people jumping to another alliance. This does not need a "fix".

Let us start by saying " I AGREE " that there is nothing wrong with people changing alliances. NOTHING. Go back now and read what I said regarding competition categories. Regardless, I will state it again, and this is not referring to individual stats as I am only speaking about alliance stats. If you are in an alliance for 13.99999999999999999999 days of a 14 day competition, taking up a membership position, requesting and receiving troops, then your attacks, defense and resources SHOULD stay with that alliance.

Catching on to the point here csb? 2 to 3 individuals can swing the tide of the competition in an alliance switch at the very last second. There is no planning or strategy for combating this. Real world espionage has usually fatal consequences as the person(s) becomes a mark. That is not the point of this game at all.

I could care less if someone joins only to jump at the end, but the time and effort in helping that person succeed and grow needs to be recognized as his/her alliance stats need to stay with the alliance for which they were earned. capisci

csb
02-25-2014, 12:36 PM
Let us start by saying " I AGREE " that there is nothing wrong with people changing alliances. NOTHING. Go back now and read what I said regarding competition categories. Regardless, I will state it again, and this is not referring to individual stats as I am only speaking about alliance stats. If you are in an alliance for 13.99999999999999999999 days of a 14 day competition, taking up a membership position, requesting and receiving troops, then your attacks, defense and resources SHOULD stay with that alliance.

No. If i got trophies and resources, then I did it on my own. I never ask for boosts or troops. Currently in BC, I have 0 troops received all time. In Battle Dragons I have almost 10K troop donations. I donate, but never ask.

When I move, I should take all my hard earned points. So, be nice to your alliance members, so they don't leave with their points.

SIEGE_
02-25-2014, 03:48 PM
csb, you are welcome to take all "Your" hard earned points. However, if you are part of an alliance, your alliance deserves credit whether you requested troops or not. Otherwise you are taking up valuable space. Personal stats and alliance stats are completely separate animals. Again, read what I stated.

What is the point of being in an alliance for 13.9999 days and leaving at the end...for you? How is anything I stated affect your personal stats in game? I await your rebuttle.

SIEGE
Kicking

csb
02-25-2014, 04:15 PM
What is the point of being in an alliance for 13.9999 days and leaving at the end...for you? How is anything I stated affect your personal stats in game?

The alliance stats are a sum total of the member stats. If a member leaves, then you don't get those stats.

Suppose your alliance master quits the game without a word, which happens a lot. You can have everyone form a new alliance and not start over from zero.

SIEGE_
02-25-2014, 04:28 PM
If your alliance master quits, you fight on as an alliance. At the very beginning of the next competition, or sooner if you do not win anything as an alliance, you start anew. It does not mean you lost the entire competition due to the sabotage committed by a few, for which there is no repercussions.

Thus your only argument is moot and refuted. You have nothing further to add to this conversation.

SIEGE ----> Kicking

SIEGE_
02-25-2014, 04:30 PM
So to prove my case in point, look at what happened to IU. Two players defect and carry their trophies with them to vault MI into first place. The end. Game, set and match.

csb
02-25-2014, 04:34 PM
Also, the stats are a selling point for entering an alliance. Someone applying to be a member and having no trophies or attack wins may not get in. But, someone having good stats can get in easily.

Players should do the best they can so they have a good 'resume' when applying for an alliance. What you propose is that everyone enter the alliance contributing nothing. But, I think players should be able to bring their accomplishments to the table when applying for an alliance.

csb
02-25-2014, 04:35 PM
So to prove my case in point, look at what happened to IU. Two players defect and carry their trophies with them to vault MI into first place. The end. Game, set and match.

IU combined with Wang Eden. If what you propose is true, then the players from Wang would contribute nothing. They would start from zero, and IU would not have had a chance to win anyway.

SIEGE_
02-25-2014, 04:58 PM
They need to revamp top trophies situation to be only for the season as the rest of the categories. However, you get the point, and I hope you were not in IU.

Maximus D
02-25-2014, 08:23 PM
csb is in murder inc.