View Full Version : Character Anniversary banners

luka
02-24-2014, 06:30 PM
I don't know if this is possible or is it hard for sts or not to implement. BUT...

Wouldn't be cool that STS gives 'character anniversary banner'?
For example for every year you get a banner. Let's say you made your character in the february of 2013, so your character is 1 year and few weeks old therefore you get special '1 year anniversary banner' !
Then in 2015 you get 2 yrs anniversary banner...

It's just an idea that im sure all ''veterans'' of AL would support.
Yet I don't know how plausable is this idea...
Anyways I'd like to hear your opinions too.
Maybe some untradeable vanity as gift, don't have to be banner... Just something that can't be bought!

Commanderkeen
02-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Banners??? I want veteran vanities likes SL and PL.

TuMadreee
02-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Party hat would be awesome! Regardless, with so much to do, i doubt the producers will have much time for things like these. Awesome idea though!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
02-24-2014, 06:33 PM
Good idea, but I'd rather have an 'account made date' somewhere on by your stat page, next to the PvE kills area. This shows when your account was made.

luka
02-24-2014, 06:34 PM
Yea i played PL too and sts provides those plates and helms as vanity after certain time as a reward.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

luka
02-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Well so far all we got as a proof of our loyalty tht s1 red banner

Xenobiotic
02-24-2014, 06:57 PM
Good idea, but I'd rather have an 'account made date' somewhere on by your stat page, next to the PvE kills area. This shows when your account was made.

Yea, so some stupid noobs won't think I'm a newbie player.

Commanderkeen
02-24-2014, 07:27 PM

So someone can say AL wasn't released in 2011 no thanks.

Venom
02-24-2014, 07:36 PM
Account info = something related to security, i don't think its a good idea to display that. Show off the lvl cap banner. Your gear, attitude, name, reputation defines whether you are a noob or a pro.

luka
02-24-2014, 07:49 PM
I think its not security issue if others know you've been playing AL for a year.
In PL you get special vanity, after 6 months I think, in your stash

luka
02-24-2014, 07:51 PM
But ofc i mean tht if banners gonna show your account age not some date written on your avatar info that everyone can see

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 07:54 PM
Account info = something related to security, i don't think its a good idea to display that. Show off the lvl cap banner. Your gear, attitude, name, reputation defines whether you are a noob or a pro.
Hence, why my security questions are all lies.

utpal
02-24-2014, 10:35 PM

wear the lvl16 cap banner. problem solved.

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 10:39 PM
I deleted mine on accident when I deleted my mage D':

Instanthumor
02-24-2014, 10:41 PM

Most stupid noobs couldn't care less about a random red banner.

utpal
02-24-2014, 11:13 PM
I deleted mine on accident when I deleted my mage D':

aww. that's sad. bt u can ask support. I m 100%sure that they will give back. coz I have got items which was deleted accidently.

utpal
02-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Most stupid noobs couldn't care less about a random red banner.

obviously stupid noobs wont care coz they ARE stupid. counter them by asking "do u know what is this banner or do u know how I got this banner? " :D

Instanthumor
02-24-2014, 11:41 PM
obviously stupid noobs wont care coz they ARE stupid. counter them by asking "do u know what is this banner or do u know how I got this banner? " :D

Well unfortunately for me, I wasn't here long enough to obtain the red banner, really, really close though, but I do have the yellow one :D

DocDoBig
02-25-2014, 12:19 PM
Banners??? I want veteran vanities likes SL and PL.

Totally this^^^

Xenobiotic
02-25-2014, 04:16 PM

Problem solved? No, most noobs accusing me of being a newbie and themselves can't even recognize how rare my L16 cap banner is^^.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luka
02-25-2014, 04:45 PM
Well it doesnt have to be a banner, but something, something that we will be awarded with for our loyalty.

Zylx
02-25-2014, 04:48 PM
What's the purpose of letting everyone know how long you've been playing? There are two types of people. One type (which is me) doesnt really care how long someone's been playing, and the other type would be beggers. Generally, the longer you've been playing, the more gold you have. Noobs have this expectation, am i right? I agree with venom. Its not such a big deal if you've been playing longer than everybody else. If you act mature, and have good experience with/knowledge about the game, then you are a true veteran. And most noobs dont know what the cap banners mean.

Samdegreat
02-25-2014, 05:22 PM
This idea has been introduced many times before ever since I mentioned birthday banners...
Unless you receive 500 replies I doubt they will take it into consideration and deep thought.

Instanthumor
02-26-2014, 01:46 AM
This idea has been introduced many times before ever since I mentioned birthday banners...
Unless you receive 500 replies I doubt they will take it into consideration and deep thought.

Quick, someone spam 500 replies.

Endkey
02-26-2014, 05:33 AM

+1 then lets see how fast the kill farmers boost their kills.....

epicrrr
02-26-2014, 06:18 AM
+1 to this, my char's birthday is on MARCH! We've been passionate and supportive of this game i hope we get a 1 yr banner or a vanity.

someone post this on suggestion :)

luka
02-26-2014, 06:50 AM
What's the purpose of letting everyone know how long you've been playing? There are two types of people. One type (which is me) doesnt really care how long someone's been playing, and the other type would be beggers. Generally, the longer you've been playing, the more gold you have. Noobs have this expectation, am i right? I agree with venom. Its not such a big deal if you've been playing longer than everybody else. If you act mature, and have good experience with/knowledge about the game, then you are a true veteran. And most noobs dont know what the cap banners mean.

I respect your opinion, but this kinda of system has been already implemented in PL. In PL u receive some kind of roman armor vanity parts for every 3months u spend in game ( i think its 3months) .
So why not some kind of reward system in AL too?

And you ask whats the purpose of letting others know how long someone plays... Its not about others its about me, Id like to get some kind of award like in other games ( Pl and also SL)