PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 10 Rogue builds

Flexican
02-24-2014, 08:24 PM
Many people have questions about what builds to use and honestly it depends on how you approach your target. I mostly see all rogues going full dext which I have no problem with that but their is a down side to that, the more dext you put into your rogue the more vulnarable you become. What i'm trying to say here is to mix up your equips such as buying an intel ammy and since it lacks damge and dps you would attach fire gems to balance it out. You get what i'm trying to say here? Now let's lean toward skill builds. When I verse rogues the first thing I do is I test them out with hybrid equips to see what his damage is. Then as I slowly verse them I notice that mostly all rogues lvl 10 use this build 4/5 aim shot, 1/5 Shadow piercer, and 4/5 Medic. Yes that build is good and effective but what most rogues at lvl 10 don't know is that that build is very mana consuming and for that build to be effective you would have to be full dext and the mana for lvl 10 rogue with full dext is 715 I calculated it and the hp for that is usually around 1270-1290 somewhere around there. My suggestion is don't go all out dext be creative with your build be you unique. Hopefully this advice helps with upcoming lvl 10 rogues. Thank you for your times. If you would like me to post a pic of a full dext build stat comment down below.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

UndeadJudge
02-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Woah..text wall..