PDA

View Full Version : pvp in bubble dmg bug?

Hinataa
02-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Well since Valentines day patch i discovered that even if ure in safe bubble when u just spawn in pvp u can lose health n even die, is this a bug? I think it needs some fixing

(Ignore the blocking, spawning and ganging in pic lol)

seanymph
02-24-2014, 08:31 PM
seems the things heard about magnum are true

bunch of #$%#$%^&

Prioritize
02-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Very annoying bug, please fix. Thanks goes out to magnum for helping discover this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Commanderkeen
02-24-2014, 08:45 PM
Well since Valentines day patch i discovered that even if ure in safe bubble when u just spawn in pvp u can lose health n even die, is this a bug? I think it needs some fixing

(Ignore the blocking, spawning and ganging in pic lol)

Well now I know who to not trust at end game pvp.

falmear
02-24-2014, 08:45 PM
Is it damage from DOT (Damage over Time)? I think its fairly common knowledge among players that in PvE that certain shielding doesn't protect mobs from DOT damage like nox. I am wondering if its DOT damage from mobs. I think I see a couple of Samaels in that screen shot.

Solid
02-24-2014, 08:47 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=kp&v=TOrnUquxtwA

This song will explain everything,

Remember mates, stay solid.

MsMonkey
02-24-2014, 08:47 PM
If they know its a bug and they are exploiting it, its a bannable offence.

Hinataa
02-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Is it damage from DOT (Damage over Time)? I think its fairly common knowledge among players that in PvE that certain shielding doesn't protect mobs from DOT damage like nox. I am wondering if its DOT damage from mobs. I think I see a couple of Samaels in that screen shot.

No rogues tho, but ye samaels r there, but my question is is it strong enough to kill u, n from my experience in really fast period of time. I been in this situation before, but never died from it tho, yes some small amount of dmg was taken but not enough to kill me, but ever since valentines i can die in bubble, i think its bug dunno, should be checked out imo

Zeus
02-24-2014, 08:50 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=kp&v=TOrnUquxtwA

We kick out our guildies who spawn/block. Heck, you can ask Slappity about it.

However, you join and purposely block off team members or do not let us rg. Heck, we have it on video too! I actively make sure to kick any guild members who are caught ganging/spawning. If you want a source, ask Dimidon why he's not in Pride anymore. :)

Hinataa
02-24-2014, 08:51 PM
[up://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=kp&v=TOrnUquxtwA[/url]

Pls stay on subject:)

HAX
02-24-2014, 08:51 PM
Zeus ignore that kid #sosolid all day we farm him

Solid
02-24-2014, 08:55 PM
Zeus ignore that kid he's 16 #sosolid all day we farm him

Still don't understand why you won't 1v1 me if ur so pro, scared of a kid?

Slovek
02-24-2014, 08:56 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8-VbxAQzM

also im not member of magnum or pride but both of u guys continue spawn kill me.. Both of u guilds big mouth... lol
also this video i remember

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 08:56 PM
The point of the thread was to point out a glitch. I fail to see the relevance of bring up a petty guild war in which both sides are at fault in some way, shape, or form.

---

Thank you for alerting us of this glitch Ana.

Solid
02-24-2014, 08:59 PM

also im not member of magnum or pride but both of u guys continue spawn kill me.. Both of u guilds big mouth... lol
He's afraid of me, hehe

HAX
02-24-2014, 08:59 PM
Check the ss in pvp section :) u see how I farmed u. Thanks for ur reply

Solid
02-24-2014, 09:02 PM
Do you mean gang?

Wkwkwkwk

When I ask you 1v1, you always say no.

Tongan Prince
02-24-2014, 09:04 PM
The bubble must be glitching out from all the computer prgms being used here. I saw another member got stuck in the walls the other day. Probably using these cheat prgms as well.

Slovek
02-24-2014, 09:05 PM

u also saw leaderboards how u farm pve kills all day? how u make me and others miserable cause we work hard to farm? i dun lkke hypocrites
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TggjkFi-Ooc

see minuto 2:40 and so on... U lol

Zeus
02-24-2014, 09:05 PM

This video was from many months back. The person you are accusing is a different person now and you do not see him doing the aforementioned blocking and whatnot.

Also, this video was from before Pride was created. So, what is your point?

Prioritize
02-24-2014, 09:06 PM
The bubble must be glitching out from all the computer prgms being used here. I saw another member got stuck in the walls the other day. Probably using these cheat prgms as well.

A problem with your computer does not cause a problem with the arcane legends server. And being stuck in a wall is as simple as piercing into a wall.

Zeus
02-24-2014, 09:07 PM

Tonga, I video recorded a match for you to show that we do not cheat or use computer programs. Also, keep in mind that I was the only one using a computer.

Anyways, if it was from your computer, it would only be on your side. Local issues do not reflect on server side. Need an example? Piercing through walls. On your device, it will show you in a wall, but to others, you will be standing outside of it.

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 09:09 PM
This video was from many months back. The person you are accusing is a different person now and you do not see him doing the aforementioned blocking and whatnot.

To be fair, its a valid point. Unless he had already died in a 1v1 match with that person and lost there is no reason not to accept.

I will say that given the choice between spot blocking and a refusal to 1v1, I would take the later.

Slovek
02-24-2014, 09:10 PM

im against acidd not pride... Y u take as if i against pride? i even hate magnum.. Both of guild make ctf drama

Accusing person is diff now? ok enlightne me how u seem to know him so well that u can predict he changed? i got trashtalk by hax yestrday cause i flagged just one while he fight magnum..

zues i tell u u think hes not blocking or spawnkllng anymore but i saw otherwise.. i hope i took ss but agn is my bad

Zeus
02-24-2014, 09:14 PM
im against acidd not pride... Y u take as if i against pride? i even hate magnum.. Both of guild make ctf drama

Accusing person is diff now? ok enlightne me how u seem to know him so well that u can predict he changed? i got trashtalk by hax yestrday cause i flagged just one while he fight magnum..

zues i tell u u think hes not blocking or spawnkllng anymore but i saw otherwise.. i hope i took ss but agn is my bad

From personal experience, whenever I have seen him - he has not spot blocked. We end up playing at a lot of the same times and I don't see him trash talk either aside from the normal PG jests that almost everybody does in PvP.

As for flagging - I would kill you too. It's called Capture the Flag, not Free Flaggers United.

Anyways, can we got on topic about the glitch now?

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 09:14 PM

Omg, someone who understands the fundamentals of nationalism and why it's an unhealthy practice.

Thank you.

Slovek
02-24-2014, 09:18 PM
A problem with your computer does not cause a problem with the arcane legends server. And being stuck in a wall is as simple as piercing into a wall.

From personal experience, whenever I have seen him - he has not spot blocked. We end up playing at a lot of the same times and I don't see him trash talk either aside from the normal PG jests that almost everybody does in PvP.

As for flagging - I would kill you too. It's called Capture the Flag, not Free Flaggers United.

Anyways, can we got on topic about the glitch now?

ok but of course u know ur influential he may be pressure to change wid u.. But if ur not wid him thats where he changes.. Just a wrodd of warnkng cause i dont want anyone represnting him get a bad reputation for his actions...

maybe dot skills make damage calculate..
U guys see when u nox on bael while shield? He get dmg

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 09:20 PM
ok but of course u know ur influential he may be pressure to change wid u.. But if ur not wid him thats where he changes.. Just a wrodd of warnkng cause i dont want anyone represnting him get a bad reputation for his actions...

maybe dot skills make damage calculate..
U guys see when u nox on bael while shield? He get dmg
Ana was being pumbled by warriors. Our only DoT is from pets.

Slovek
02-24-2014, 09:21 PM
Ana was being pumbled by warriors. Our only DoT is from pets.

ctf is there and i see his rogue..Maybe use nox skill? Also dhann is mage i think fireball has some burn dot effect?

Kimpling
02-24-2014, 09:24 PM
summon delphina / dev
1. Explain this bug
2. Close this thread

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 09:25 PM
ctf is there and i see his rogue..Maybe use nox skill? Also dhann is mage i think fireball has some burn dot effect?
There was one mage in that spawn. CTF appears to be somewhere else than the spawn. His recent post in the chat box supports this. Knowing his general strategy he may have been hiding behind a wall out of view.

I don't believe a single mage can deal that much DoT in as little time as it take to take a screen shot.

Jexetta
02-24-2014, 09:28 PM
There is a less than one second period of time when you are not in a bubble before you 'bubble' where you can take damage. If you received an aimed shot, damage over time spell, etc. before hand it can kill you for sure. The point of the bubble was to prevent people from realllly taking advantage of spawn killing. It also was to allow you to have a chance if the other side of your team spawned on the other side of the ctf zone to come and regroup with you. The coding is probably written as tight as it can to bubble around you so if it gets that bad where really you have no teammates then it's best to just zone out.

Politics aside, you can't start a non-biased thread over a glitch in player vs player by showing names, and purposely calling out people from a specific guild - I'm not sure why people wouldn't think the main point of the thread would devolve into this mentioning it in the original post.

I don't think the glitch where you can go through shields with dots applies with the holy PvP bubble. I know you can do that with Bael, Krom, etc., but I'm 70%? sure you can't with the pvp bubble. Can someone test this? If that is the case I would call that a definite glitch. Stay on topic peeps!

Tongan Prince
02-24-2014, 09:44 PM
My bubble never came up in this 7 vrs 3 battle hmmmmm64575

Solid
02-24-2014, 09:45 PM
There was one mage in that spawn. CTF appears to be somewhere else than the spawn. His recent post in the chat box supports this. Knowing his general strategy he may have been hiding behind a wall out of view.

I don't believe a single mage can deal that much DoT in as little time as it take to take a screen shot.

I don't gang Ana,

Also, as a rogue am I supposed to reveal myself and go Rambo?

Didn't think so...

Hinataa
02-24-2014, 09:47 PM
There is a less than one second period of time when you are not in a bubble before you 'bubble' where you can takes advantage. If you received an aimed shot, damage over time spell, etc.ere hand it can kill you for sure. The point of the bubble was to prevent people from realllly taking advantaroadvantof spawn kills It also was to allow you to have a chance if the other side o team spawned on the other side of the ctf zone to cond regroup with you. The coding is probably written as tight as it can to bubble around you so if it gets that bad where really you have no teammates then it's best to just zone out.

Politics aside, you can't start a non-biased thread over a glitch in player vs player by showing names, and purposely calling out people from a specific guild - I'm not sure why people wouldn't think the main point of the thread would devolve into this mentioning it in the original post.

I don't think the glitch where you can go through shields with dots applies with the holy PvP bubble. I know you can do that with Bael, Krom, etc., but I'm 70%? sure you can't with the pvp bubble. Can someone test this? If that is the case I would call that a definite glitch. Stay on topic peeps!
Ty Jex for reply.

Yes there is 1second before bubble appears, but when it does it gives u back all health right? No rogue was in that spawn room, Ctf was somewhere else the whole time, dropping to 70% in less than 1sec is in my experience only able with high crit hits, well to me only aimed shot (im fully geared rogue with arcane pet, around 3.8k hp). The screenshot cant capture it, i will need to do video on it, but, im pretty sure its not dot dmg:) ill make a video, imo should be looked in

Slovek
02-24-2014, 09:48 PM
My bubble never came up in this 7 vrs 3 battle hmmmmm64575

ooooooooooooh dam u both guilds play dirty lol

Slovek
02-24-2014, 09:50 PM

dont derail rhead, go post in pvp section .... egos both guilds

falmear
02-24-2014, 09:51 PM

If you look at the screen shot and the damage numbers they aren't very high. But since its not a video I can't say what or what did not make it through. But I know for example when leveling Whim in Undim. He can kill those shielded skeleton things with his bleed damage. Samael has a similar effect which is why I suggested it as one possible source.

Jexetta
02-24-2014, 09:51 PM
"Yes there is 1second before bubble appears, but when it does it gives u back all health right?" - No

I just got friends together and tested noxious bolt and some dot pets - could damage before the bubble but not after, both with damage over time pet attacks and noxious bolt.

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 09:53 PM

Thank you for ignoring the last few posts which triedto redirct the conversation back to solving the glitch.If you want to point fingers at people, use forum PMs so you don't taint threads that were entirely neutral.

My comment stands for anyone ​who spams these fights on the forum, not just Ctf. Enough, is enough. We all know this type of behavior leads to threads being closed and good ideas being ignored.

Xenobiotic
02-24-2014, 09:53 PM

Every popular guild will play dirty, I have yet to see a popular guild that can actually not gang, not block, not trash talk.

Slovek
02-24-2014, 09:54 PM
Every popular guild will play dirty, I have yet to see a popular guild that can actually not gang, not block, not trash talk.

join chivalrous union see it shine

Zeus
02-24-2014, 09:54 PM

I took care of that issue. Perhaps if you are running a guild, you will realize how difficult it is to control the actions of every member.

Xenobiotic
02-24-2014, 09:55 PM
join chivalrous union see it shine

Really? none of the members have ganged blocked or trashed? ill pay u my account for that bet

Solid
02-24-2014, 09:55 PM
Thank you for ignoring the last few posts which triedto redirct the conversation back to solving the glitch.If you want to point fingers at people, use forum PMs so you don't taint threads that were entirely neutral.

My comment stands for anyone ​who spams these fights on the forum, not just Ctf. Enough, is enough. We all know this type of behavior leads to threads being closed and good ideas being ignored.

Correct me if I'm wrong, you are in pride? No?

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 09:56 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, you are in pride? No?
I am

Solid
02-24-2014, 09:59 PM
I am

I sense no bias.

Hinataa
02-24-2014, 10:00 PM
"Yes there is 1second before bubble appears, but when it does it gives u back all health right?" - No

I just got friends together and tested noxious bolt and some dot pets - could damage before the bubble but not after, both with damage over time pet attacks and noxious bolt.

Oh ty i honestly though it does, but to drop me to 30% in less than sec without aimed shot? Ye this needs. To be looked in, ill try get video, ty for info

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 10:01 PM
I sense no bias.

The point of the thread was to point out a glitch. I fail to see the relevance of bring up a petty guild war in which both sides are at fault in some way, shape, or form.

---

Thank you for alerting us of this glitch Ana.
Neither do I.

This quote is from page 1. Note the time posted.

HAX
02-24-2014, 10:04 PM
u also saw leaderboards how u farm pve kills all day? how u make me and others miserable cause we work hard to farm? i dun lkke hypocrites
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TggjkFi-Ooc

see minuto 2:40 and so on... U lol

Just to let you know I'm not even in pve leaderboard so how would I be farming pve kills :) smart move check well next time before accusing. No need to post every vs I do :) when I farmed, you even don't play pvp now lol

HAX
02-24-2014, 10:06 PM

When did I ever block you and plus I don't know you to talk about me accusing me of false stuff. If I blocked please post ss of it and save your words. Thanks again

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 10:07 PM
Oh ty i honestly though it does, but to drop me to 30% in less than sec without aimed shot? Ye this needs. To be looked in, ill try get video, ty for info
Looking forward to the video. Hopefully it can shed some light.

Zeus
02-24-2014, 10:13 PM
Still don't understand why you won't 1v1 me if ur so pro, scared of a kid?

You wouldn't reply to him. Please stop rumors and the trolling.

Crowsfoot
02-24-2014, 10:19 PM

You wouldn't reply to him. Please stop rumors and the trolling.
Enough, please

Zeus
02-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Enough, please

Sorry, was posted on behalf of Hax as he was not able to post them.

Delphina
02-24-2014, 10:50 PM
It's that time again!!!

On a serious note. I will escalate this thread for the devs to look into.