PDA

View Full Version : What We.Should Do To Keep Sl Alive

sasukessj2
02-24-2014, 09:06 PM
Hello devs or who ever reading this (hopefully a dev). So as many of you know or hear or maybe think or even say...SL IS FALLING APART OR FALLING DOWN!!! I believe that and i think we.should do something to get Sl players minds off of that by...as everyone been waiting for an update!!!! Devs or any Game Devoloper i believe you should update Sl quick because are losing players and here are some things to get players to stay
1: A New Map with new armor and weapons that can keep Players Occupied on Farming For Because many get tired of farming Sts and Uc like me.....you.can make it a vak,tek gravel,surmanx mark vii or ii or verson 2 for all i care...just make something new please

2: New Vanities :) as many people want....why dont we make a back or jetpack with fire or lightning coming from it and a helmet with lightning or.maybe even halos or maybe.just one new vanity set and i.mean as in head,shoulders,knees,and toes lol and back.....and make it drop on the new map(recommended in idea 3) or drop on some of the old maps.

3: New Map(s) for the new map make something new or maybe reruns like return of scorns or vular or uc shipyard or numa prime devastation just something to amuse characters on Sl

Those are my ideas hoped you liked them and Devs Hope you use them and for anyone that wants to add me my igns are

Sasukej
Superassasin
Diangelo

And for anyone that believes Sl needs changes feel free to post your ideas for
new Sl changes :) :) :) :) :)

Dragoonclaws
02-25-2014, 12:01 AM
This should be transfered here at FeedBack and Suggestions.

HERE: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?56-SL-Suggestions-and-Feedback

Growwle
02-25-2014, 02:19 AM
The problem is that SL players did not get enough of their friends to download the game, or spend money on it, so STS moved on.

DivineMyth
02-25-2014, 12:30 PM
The problem is that SL players did not get enough of their friends to download the game, or spend money on it, so STS moved on.

I believe now that people are buying more plat in SL just to be able to buy elixirs to farm easier and get their pve kds up

Warlord0520
02-25-2014, 03:55 PM
STS doesent give 2 craps about star legends, they are too busy making those other dumb battle command games and not focusing on their best games.

Zodiarck
02-25-2014, 08:09 PM
no clue why seeing the word new armor gets me excited, know it's not happening definitely not any time soon, but Sl at this point people realize that no updates are coming at least "refresh"Sl add some new to the old, New class would be more exciting then waiting months for a event to happen, plus the idea of a close combat toon is appealing to me, We have the shields were are the swords