PDA

View Full Version : Way to inform others when you're muted

Vaeriu
02-25-2014, 04:10 AM
Hi guys :)
I've been having this problem lately and I really wish a solution can be devised to stop this.
When ever you are muted (I got muted for saying dike when I was typing price spike lol), you can't answer or tell the person next to you that you are muted and when they keep carrying on the conversation, its really awkward and can be misunderstood.
So, I propose that we can have a solution to this by making adding a <I'm Muted> title or a way to tell others that you are muted so that they can understand.
Hope this can be implemented and useful to AL players.
Thanks ^_^

Anarchial
02-25-2014, 04:49 AM
Or you could just strip naked and start crying... It usually does the trick when the other person sees u not talking and crying instead that too naked :p

Zomnisorc
02-25-2014, 07:59 AM
I've had this problem in the past, usually just switched accounts to inform the others or just kept playing.

A good solution I've found is naming a pet "Muted" or "I'm muted" (shows up as Immuted but get the point across). It's a workaround for everyone since the first rename is free and we all have a bunch of pets we never really use or care about. Letting one of the people you usually talk with know to check your pet helps too.

Try it. :)

Hoardseeker
02-25-2014, 08:06 AM
The Reason for muting is making you not to do the same mistake again and if there is a way to report your friends that you're muted then you'll do it again and when you can't tell your friend and when they leave and then you feel for it XD

Hoardseeker
02-25-2014, 08:07 AM
But muting while talking other language is another problem

CrazyTank
02-25-2014, 11:20 AM
But muting while talking other language is another problem
yes this is the main problem. We are talking in some language and suddenly we get muted. I need a list of words which gets me muted :D

MoloToha
02-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Good suggestion, sometimes I get muted for some transliterated Russian words, so I should be able to inform my friends about it... I added it to my suggestion list

Oedid
02-25-2014, 04:46 PM
I cry and run in circles....

Suggestion: - maybe a new AP called "Potty mouth" with a new title reward called [I am muted] ;) - haha.... j/k

Zylx
02-25-2014, 04:55 PM
If someone pm's you while you are muted, there should be a message to them saying that you are muted. Similar to the "Player does not exist" thing.

Vaeriu
02-26-2014, 01:53 AM
The Reason for muting is making you not to do the same mistake again and if there is a way to report your friends that you're muted then you'll do it again and when you can't tell your friend and when they leave and then you feel for it XD

Thought about this too, but they can just mute you again if you try anything funny lol

Vaeriu
02-26-2014, 02:00 AM
If someone pm's you while you are muted, there should be a message to them saying that you are muted. Similar to the "Player does not exist" thing.

:) My point

Gensin
02-26-2014, 07:09 AM
a "Im Muted" emoticon should do we need adds on the emoticons nice idea though
+1