PDA

View Full Version : Guild Vs Guild at AL?

Exiah
02-25-2014, 08:00 AM
Is it possible for GvG's being implemented soon?

matanofx
02-25-2014, 08:05 AM
I know many people would loveee that idea but do we really need an official reason for people to be acting like a**holes?

I mean if you thought people are being rude and behaving badly already saying "omg your guild sucks" just imagine the amount of hate spreading around if those people actually won guild war.

Emmacheese
02-25-2014, 08:10 AM
I know many people would loveee that idea but do we really need an official reason for people to be acting like a**holes?

I mean if you thought people are being rude and behaving badly already saying "omg your guild sucks" just imagine the amount of hate spreading around if those people actually won guild war.

Lol could you imagine!

Hiosahaf
02-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Well.. Matan's got a point you gotta agree to.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Emmacheese
02-25-2014, 08:12 AM
Well.. Matan's got a point you gotta agree to.

In theory it is a great idea! In reality not so much .... The dramalama in this game is the worst I've ever seen, adding more fuel to it would just be carnage!

Hiosahaf
02-25-2014, 08:22 AM
In theory it is a great idea! In reality not so much .... The dramalama in this game is the worst I've ever seen, adding more fuel to it would just be carnage!

Exactly!! Even simple PvP would be more fun without the unnecessary drama!

Roberto077
02-25-2014, 08:33 AM
More original ideas, keep up the good work!

Exiah
02-25-2014, 08:44 AM
Now that's the problem of them haters and how will it affect you and your guild members.
IMO, If ever GvG would be implemented, It would add more "Fun" to the game, plus it gives certain guilds a new goal & another way to spend quality time with guildies. Don't be a sore loser and let this haters affect you, in the end you'll be the one losing.

Bashing, Hating, TTalking on other guilds or players is just normal and not just in AL or other games even in our real world. Since one can't simply get rid of hater especially if you are under those "Famous"/"Well Known" status, It's either GO HARD OR GO HOME.

Can you imagine how much spice it adds up in our daily life. :bee:

Anarchist
02-25-2014, 08:55 AM

Put 1000 people into 1 server divide them into 3 tribes, allow them to be able to kill each other anywhere anytime with no level restrictions, create a guild vs guild system add a world chat, add a p2W oriented gameplay

And you will obtain the game with highest percentage of flying egos and bs ever. Metin2 italian version.

Exiah
02-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Well it really depends on different kinds of people. Others define fun in a so complicated way.

keikali
02-25-2014, 09:14 AM
lol@pvp

I see enough of these drama more than a baby's mama threads on this forum already. Please don't give them more reasons to stir up more controversy. We don't need a my dad can beat up your dad threads anytime soon, kthx.

oh and lol@pvp again.

Emmacheese
02-25-2014, 09:30 AM
lol@pvp

I see enough of these drama more than a baby's mama threads on this forum already. Please don't give them more reasons to stir up more controversy. We don't need a my dad can beat up your dad threads anytime soon, kthx.

oh and lol@pvp again.

#pvpisseriousbusiness

Hi Kei <3

xXz21
02-25-2014, 01:39 PM

are u talking about people talking about xxxx guild sucks bcus loose? and this can't be implement for thats reason?

e_e lol who care what people talk? is only a question xD

scarysmerf
02-26-2014, 10:31 PM
I think the name guild wars sounds better

The Forgotten
03-05-2014, 05:45 AM
Lol one thing yall are forgetting yeah ppl will brag but it wouldnt mean you had to do it but in all i said this same thing adding a guild vs guild on another post but now that i think about a pvp where u can take the chance of losing gear or beting would be better

The Forgotten
03-05-2014, 05:49 AM
And it could be like team death match when u die u cant come back till next fight or 1vs1 all stakes but on death u can keep one or two items anything else u lose