PDA

View Full Version : Relic Harg'kyth's Infused Hammer crashed

illlljorallll
02-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Hi All my game name is illljorallll
Dark Legends and the administration dose'n't care about players and the game bugs and glitches !
22 of february i was farmin non stop like 24 hours finaly i dropped Harg'kyth's Infused Hammer and i couldnt grab the weapon when game crashed and i lost the hammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could only take a screenshat. I have sent a report and no respond, I belive they know what they are doing, This game is only about selling platimums that's all!
I think i am done with this ....... this is a only waste of time and money

illlljorallll
02-25-2014, 09:43 AM
such a shame !

kalaj
02-25-2014, 01:00 PM
Smh happens too much don't know why sts ignores this kinda stuff

illlljorallll
02-26-2014, 12:11 PM
Because they care only to sell platinums only!

TTen C-Ring
02-26-2014, 11:53 PM
:sorrow: wow..thats really waste of time..dont buy any platinum ..lol

oskira
02-27-2014, 12:26 AM
you need to have some patience they'll get to you. When i needed help with something it took them 3 days. They are busy people dont expect them to respond quickly.

illlljorallll
03-02-2014, 02:57 AM
I got the respond and it was NO! they do not care. And This was the answer from administration.

FEB 26, 2014 | 10:49AM CST
Gnosis replied:

That answer was finale. We do not track drops so we cannot verify your story. We will not provide you with that item.

Regards,

Gnosis

Mezderak
03-02-2014, 03:19 AM
I got a similar reply too smh

Warlord0520
03-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Wooow that's lame I feel really bad about what happened but then again I'm not surprised at all, most Devs can track game drops immediately. And everytime one has an issue they always bring a mod to close thread/ and tell you to take it up with there support which say NO 99.9% of the time lol. Its pretty messed up if you ask me.

conducts
03-03-2014, 04:13 PM
that happen to me man i hate that pls fix bug or lag with in ur game cuz mad ppl have it happen to them

doomdoomdoom
03-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Did you include the picture in the ticket? Maybe they can't tell if you dropped the Hammer or the Axes....but since you have a pic...IMHO they should at least give you the axes.

Thanatos
03-10-2014, 04:57 AM
Lfmao o.o

Thanatos
03-10-2014, 06:42 AM
lol

Thanatos
03-10-2014, 06:43 AM
kkk

MightyMicah
03-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Come on guys, use some common sense.

1. Your conspiracy theory doesn't add up because the devs aren't making much money from this game and because they have these "massive platinum payouts" every month or so.
2. Even if they were, they wouldn't be so careless as to cause the game to crash only after you spot the relic.
3. The devs honestly can't track items. They don't know what you might have gotten.
4. The devs can't trust players. There are tons of people claiming they got the hammer but the game crashed. How do they know who they can trust? Especially when someone like you may have really gotten the hammer, and then faked like the game crashed. Next thing you know, they award you another hammer thinking you never got the first one and now you have two hammers. If people figure out a bug like that, they'll take advantage of it.

No, the devs can't get you the supposed hammer you were going to recieve. No, the devs aren't scamming you. I suggest you keep playing and hope for better luck in the future.

Kornsen
03-11-2014, 03:59 AM

1. Your conspiracy theory doesn't add up because the devs aren't making much money from this game and because they have these "massive platinum payouts" every month or so.
2. Even if they were, they wouldn't be so careless as to cause the game to crash only after you spot the relic.
3. The devs honestly can't track items. They don't know what you might have gotten.
4. The devs can't trust players. There are tons of people claiming they got the hammer but the game crashed. How do they know who they can trust? Especially when someone like you may have really gotten the hammer, and then faked like the game crashed. Next thing you know, they award you another hammer thinking you never got the first one and now you have two hammers. If people figure out a bug like that, they'll take advantage of it.

No, the devs can't get you the supposed hammer you were going to recieve. No, the devs aren't scamming you. I suggest you keep playing and hope for better luck in the future.

You are absolutly right. But independent of that, they should fix the random crashes at this mission.

Warlord0520
03-11-2014, 02:48 PM

When it happens to you, woull be crying on the forums too. Just wait...lol

Alaskalegend
03-11-2014, 08:45 PM
lool

MightyMicah
03-12-2014, 12:29 PM
When it happens to you, woull be crying on the forums too. Just wait...lol

Lol I can take a joke. But clearly you don't know me. I certainly wouldn't create some conspiracy that the devs are trying to get our platinum and intentionally crashing our games. That's not even a good strategy for getting money because it removes all incentive for players to play the game, as evidenced by the op's intention to quit the game.

You are absolutly right. But independent of that, they should fix the random crashes at this mission.

I do agree with this. If the op is legit then he really did miss out big time and that's a huge shame.

doomdoomdoom
03-13-2014, 05:38 PM
But independent of that, they should fix the random crashes at this mission.

This is probably a really ugly bug to try to fix.....but it would be really nice if a developer gave us a little insight. It was first reported summer of 2012. While the developers have made some attempts to fix it (at least very early on), it is still broken. Have the developers decided this is a problem that they can't fix? Is it too low on the priority list? Or *fingers crossed* Is someone looking into it? And is there any additional info we can share about this crash that would help you troubleshoot it? Even if you all said "It is on our to do list for 3Q", I would be thrilled.

See thread where crash was reported over a year and a half ago:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67579-Game-Crash-Harg-kyth-s&highlight=harg+crash