PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me

adhyss
02-25-2014, 01:52 PM
My invent is full and I'm too hurry to click all the item unsed to sell from my invent,and then I realized my tarlok heart of assault is gone to...can some one help me?...please :(

Sent from my GT-B5330 using Tapatalk

MARKENN
02-25-2014, 02:01 PM
If u are still in a town where u liquidated it , try to go to inventory and there should be option Buy back under ur itemsin inventory. Gi there and just,search it and buy back for few coins.

Anarchist
02-25-2014, 02:39 PM
My invent is full and I'm too hurry to click all the item unsed to sell from my invent,and then I realized my tarlok heart of assault is gone to...can some one help me?...please :(

If you can't retreive it the way MARKENN said contact the support group an tell them what happened they will help retreive your item as long as you accidentally liquidated it and did not sell it.

okasihotang
02-25-2014, 09:16 PM
Help me, i want to report fraud. I'm not good in english, so sorry if i have bad language. 2 chard he have, the name is: Shoeskii (mage) and Veterinary (warrior). He said that he want sell his mage account and trade with my Vigilant Pavise of Fitness. When i trade, he fraud me. Please help me to report and help this case. Thankyou

adhyss
02-26-2014, 12:16 PM
Okay i'll try go to support page...sure i'm not sell that to another ppl,just too hurry and too dumb to click sell option in my inventory ...thanks alot guys :)

TheMightyFeusalet
02-26-2014, 12:21 PM
Contact the support, they an see if u rrally deleteded, if you did the will give it back