PDA

View Full Version : Just a few things...

icantgetkills
12-03-2010, 06:12 PM
1) Ok after completing the elite quests and grinding through frozen nightmares for 1000 yeti pellets I get my black ice staff!! And boom -1 armor... I no its not much but when u do all that is should have +5 more damage 1 more ms and the same armor at least

2) the lvl 29 mage cap of Albert (purple) has Better stats then the pink (mastery)
The mastery cap is so much rarer and the albert has more ms hs and armor...
Swap them around???

P.s the 2nd thing is from royce :)

Royce
12-03-2010, 06:24 PM
I agree with number one completely, and mentioned it in a couple of previous threads. The black ice should have at least equal stats to the regular "blue" ice. In the case of the staff it does not. Actually I think the black ice should have slightly better stats than the normal items, but I could live with just equal.

And yeah, they really screwed with the hierarchy of items when they redid all the pinks and purps. For an Int mage, Albert purple is now more desirable than either of the lower pinks (Mastery or Dreamer's). It's too bad too. They finally rescued Mastery from the garbage bin giving it useful stats, but then went and made a purp better than it or Dreamer's so it's a bit of an empty gesture in the end...

Lesrider
12-03-2010, 06:35 PM
I sold 2 skull Bracers of Albert for 10k each in the shop, and fast too. Was really surprised.

addiekai
12-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Because it's worth at least 40k now :)