PDA

View Full Version : Need Twink help

Lee19
02-25-2014, 08:09 PM
In need of some twink help. I have a few questions if anyone can answer that would be greatly appreciated
Im New to AL and love to pvp.
1. What is the most populated twink level

2. What classes dominate the most and at what level?

3. What class takes the most skill but is really good?

4. What armor/ pet is best for 21 rouge? any suggestions?

5. what class do you suggest? I get very competitive so a hard class will not matter

6. Any Tips for leveling from level 1?

Anything else useful to a new AL player please post here
Thank you guys!

Trenton
02-25-2014, 08:45 PM
1. What is the most populated twink level Probably 10, or 15? Not really sure on this one.

2. What classes dominate the most and at what level? Warrior dominates every level, followed by a close rogue.

3. What class takes the most skill but is really good? Rogue takes more skill than warrior, but a truly GOOD sorcerer will dominate. (Sorc being my favorite class.)

4. What armor/ pet is best for 21 rouge? any suggestions? Armor- Tarlok Armor of Potency (or whichever gives the 4.2 dmg) and for pet, either Malison, the new mythic pet Scorch, or something like Talon. If you have the gold, then obviously Samael, but thats out of alot of twinks range.

5. what class do you suggest? I get very competitive so a hard class will not matter. I LOVELOVELOVE sorcerer, but then again so many people don't like it for it being partially underpowered. My second would be rogue, then warrior. I hate warrior :p

6. Any Tips for leveling from level 1? Level in Brackenridge until about 10/11 then move onto the next place, (can't remember name) and then about 15 go to Dead City. Around 18 you can probably find some people to do Wt4, but its sorta hard. It'll be very hard to solo here. If you have friends who are willing to help, I'm assuming that you can do Watcher's tombs around L10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lee19
02-25-2014, 08:48 PM
1. What is the most populated twink level Probably 10, or 15? Not really sure on this one.

2. What classes dominate the most and at what level? Warrior dominates every level, followed by a close rogue.

3. What class takes the most skill but is really good? Rogue takes more skill than warrior, but a truly GOOD sorcerer will dominate. (Sorc being my favorite class.)

4. What armor/ pet is best for 21 rouge? any suggestions? Armor- Tarlok Armor of Potency (or whichever gives the 4.2 dmg) and for pet, either Malison, the new mythic pet Scorch, or something like Talon. If you have the gold, then obviously Samael, but thats out of alot of twinks range.

5. what class do you suggest? I get very competitive so a hard class will not matter. I LOVELOVELOVE sorcerer, but then again so many people don't like it for it being partially underpowered. My second would be rogue, then warrior. I hate warrior :p

6. Any Tips for leveling from level 1? Level in Brackenridge until about 10/11 then move onto the next place, (can't remember name) and then about 15 go to Dead City. Around 18 you can probably find some people to do Wt4, but its sorta hard. It'll be very hard to solo here. If you have friends who are willing to help, I'm assuming that you can do Watcher's tombs around L10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you so much!