PDA

View Full Version : Will Mythics be upgradable to 41?

MrWeasley
02-25-2014, 09:01 PM
Just curious, i love my myth..i heard alot of people saying that once expansion hit they are making it tradeable? and curious if you are going to be able to upgrade up to a level 41...also heard that there will be no new release of mythic armor...but yet again those are just rumors

okasihotang
02-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Help me, i want to report fraud. I'm not good in english, so sorry if i have bad language. 2 chard he have, the name is: Shoeskii (mage) and Veterinary (warrior). He said that he want sell his mage account and trade with my Vigilant Pavise of Fitness. When i trade, he fraud me. Please help me to report and help this case. Thankyou

Roberto077
02-25-2014, 09:33 PM
Help me, i want to report fraud. I'm not good in english, so sorry if i have bad language. 2 chard he have, the name is: Shoeskii (mage) and Veterinary (warrior). He said that he want sell his mage account and trade with my Vigilant Pavise of Fitness. When i trade, he fraud me. Please help me to report and help this case. Thankyou

Actually, this post will do just fine. You have great english skills compared to many other people on the internet.

Mike Stanley
02-25-2014, 10:01 PM

That's completely irrelevant to corysig's question. On topic...I personally don't think they will be upgradeable to 41 because it would be extremely repetitive to upgrade a 2nd time and that's definitely not what sts wants to implement into this upcoming expansion.

Zojak
02-25-2014, 10:09 PM

Email support at Support@spacetimestudios.com and tell them what happened, they can't help you from here.

Back on topic, they announced the currently have no plans to make the 36 mythics upgradable.

xcainnblecterx
02-25-2014, 10:10 PM

Smh....maybe you should read tos. Its most likely both of you wil be banned since you cant trade accounts so both of you are at fault. On topic no one knows the answer but i pray that mythics will stop at this cap. Same armor for 3 seasons is getting old. Also try to use search next time because there are some threads on this already

Sceazikua
02-26-2014, 04:28 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133608-Addicted-to-upgrades&highlight=addicted+upgrade

Xeusx
02-26-2014, 04:38 AM
#Nomorerumorsnow !!!

Xpolosion
02-26-2014, 06:03 AM
Only arcane will be upgradeable

Hercules
02-26-2014, 11:48 AM
Just curious, i love my myth..i heard alot of people saying that once expansion hit they are making it tradeable? and curious if you are going to be able to upgrade up to a level 41...also heard that there will be no new release of mythic armor...but yet again those are just rumors

If is upgradeables NICE, if no Let us tradeable mythic lvl 36 lol for sold this and buy the new

Rare
02-26-2014, 12:05 PM
Only arcane will be upgradeable

Only Arcane RING will be upgradable.... maybe.

keikali
02-26-2014, 12:07 PM
Oh look guys, its THIS thread again.

Zapix
02-26-2014, 12:21 PM
The answer is nobody knows. I'm assuming they wont be though.

Elf
02-26-2014, 02:12 PM
We dont know what will happens in future @@

Zylx
02-28-2014, 12:26 PM
I read somewhere that STS has no intentions for adding an upgrade quest for the mythics in the expansion.

wvhills
02-28-2014, 01:53 PM
yes they will be