PDA

View Full Version : Spread the sever

Jimtoad
02-26-2014, 07:21 AM
Im just a little confuse why this game can,t spread the server like cs portable : Usa, Europe, Asia and etc so many country can play with a good ping , cause its annoying that some country which far form server always play with a yellow ping ( the best we got) even with best connection in our country , most asian country suffer this laggy.... and its unfair.... and or sts dont pay attention at this problem? hope someday they do this ... to decrease lag thanks

Hoardseeker
02-26-2014, 10:33 AM
Im just a little confuse why this game can,t spread the server like cs portable : Usa, Europe, Asia and etc so many country can play with a good ping , cause its annoying that some country which far form server always play with a yellow ping ( the best we got) even with best connection in our country , most asian country suffer this laggy.... and its unfair.... and or sts dont pay attention at this problem? hope someday they do this ... to decrease lag thanks
Hmm...I get 350-500ping in good connection...I'm a indian

Jimtoad
03-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Hmm...I get 350-500ping in good connection...I'm a indian

300-600 is a yellow ping and yellow ping means lag and the problem is when u meet green ping gonna be problem try it urself sir :)

Daniel Banuelos
03-03-2014, 05:59 AM
lol you play cs portable btw my average ping is 290-350

deathwraithx
03-05-2014, 02:16 AM
300-600 is a yellow ping and yellow ping means lag and the problem is when u meet green ping gonna be problem try it urself sir :)

I'm Indian too,try playing on 3g I get green ping all the time :thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4