PDA

View Full Version : One Pack Blue for Mana - Rouge/ PvE

Hercules
02-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Hey STS

OK, my idea is this, like there are 3 packs for health, why no 2 packs for health and 1 for mana?

So, This only can be in PvE, NEVER in PvP for that these cause many OP, and much players no want this option.

- But I look like the rouges spend a lot much of mana potions, in one map (Normal) 34 , in one map (Elite) 60 - 90.
- One big help is put one pack blue for mana and 2 for health, each pack of mana can add 800+ and health 700+, in the moment of put packs /+200 mana and health/
- Remembering NO FOR PvP

♥ Thanks for read this thread complet!

Hercules
02-26-2014, 12:45 PM
wating one comment of STS lol

Nesox
02-26-2014, 10:27 PM
This was already discussed. Don't expect a response quicker just because you posted multiple... or at all for that matter.

Desperoto
02-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Whats the point of mana in pve only? I mean; use pots... There is no big improvement in PvE when they launch blue packs for PvE only. And it would be to OP for PvP so not a good suggestion

Hercules
03-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Whats the point of mana in pve only? I mean; use pots... There is no big improvement in PvE when they launch blue packs for PvE only. And it would be to OP for PvP so not a good suggestion

the point is no spend a lot much of mana lol i am bored of repit this, and this is only in PVE and NO IN PVP :)