PDA

View Full Version : Joining PL

Exol
02-26-2014, 12:55 PM
So...trying out PL again. Before I join PL again. I want to know the pros and cons of PL. DL was the first game I played of STS. I did play AL, PL, and SL for only a while. Probably only a week but I left because DL was much of an easier game to level and there was lots of socializing. But I have also quit DL because there was nothing more to do except events. So anyways, back to PL. I just wanna know the pros and cons. PL seems really challenging and looks really fun. The trailer was good and I hope you guys can help me out. Finally playing PL. Exollence. Exol was taken. ;c

Major
02-26-2014, 01:50 PM
Well personally I really like PL, it's a pretty fun mobile mmo. One thing that sucks is there isn't going to be to much further expansion for the game. So the lvl cap is at 76, and as far as we know its not gonna be going up any higher. So in the end it's fun to play, it will keep you busy for many hours, still lots of people playing it. I highly recommend playing but eventually you will prob move on. Arcane legends seems to be the game to be playing at this point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheugokin
02-26-2014, 03:31 PM
I mean PL is awesome if you play with the right people. You will come across some crazy ridiculous egos and rude people. But if you associate yourself with the right people, you will have so much fun! Especially in Endgame! Yes, the classes are unbalanced, but still, the CTF matches are to die for! I've played CTF games that lasted more than 2 hrs! It was stalemate, den people had to leave :(. But do play!

DocDoBig
02-26-2014, 05:29 PM
Cool to see you checking out PL!

largecommand
02-27-2014, 12:37 PM
One thing that sucks is there isn't going to be to much further expansion for the game.

That's not true, the developers said they haven't abandoned pl. There will defiantly be a expansion in future. Maybe not soon, or later, but there will defiantly be an expansion.

Major
02-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Hence why I said there isn't going to be 'much further' expansion. Never said there wasn't gonna be anymore :)

ThePvpTwink
02-28-2014, 01:08 AM
Welcome to PL:)

"There is no current expansion on the horizon" from l76 but there will be one eventually in the future. Anyway PL is a great game to try out and is still my favorite of all

Exol
03-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Welcome to PL:)

"There is no current expansion on the horizon" from l76 but there will be one eventually in the future. Anyway PL is a great game to try out and is still my favorite of all

I'm looking forward to play PL.

Narrative
03-08-2014, 03:29 PM

aw205
03-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Heya!