PDA

View Full Version : Korean Dramas

Exol
02-26-2014, 01:08 PM
I recently saw the "Anime Lover" post and I was thinking, Korean Dramas? Maybe most of you guys don't watch Kdramas but so far in my whole STS life. I've only known 2 people who watched korean dramas or listens to KPOP. Anywho, who here has ever watch korean dramas? I want to know I'm not alone. *^*

Suentous PO
02-26-2014, 02:17 PM
When I first moved to Portland I was in love with all the really odd things on tv. Like weird low budget self made shows, drunk rambling old guys on public access, odd conspiracy dudes, and then for some reason there was a couple hours of Korean soaps I watched.
It was surreal, I had little/no idea what was happening, but half me was trying to understand anything in the language, the other half was happy being confused.
Yes I'm really odd

Smilingdaisy
02-28-2014, 10:41 AM
I watch a lot of Kdramas on Netflix and I listen to Kpop too. But I've been trying to maintain my Chinese (Cantonese) so I've been watching more Chinese dramas lately.

My favorite Kdramas from the top of my head are:

My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox
To the Beautiful You
Full House
Princess Hours
Dream High
Queen Seondeok
49 Days
Endless Love: Autumn in My Heart

...and the list can go on and on

Vigilante
03-03-2014, 07:11 PM
I watched 'Boys over flower' which was very a fabulous show i ever seen.
'emergency hospital' which is very intensely funny in some moments that is awkward

Rescind
03-05-2014, 04:35 AM
I'm Korean and I try to avoid K-dramas as they are so predictable but I do enjoy some of those mystery, detective of kdramas like shark
But I did watch a few kdramas