PDA

View Full Version : Buying Singe for L36 Dagger Rogue...

Zeus
02-26-2014, 03:00 PM
I know this is very specific, but to those that do own Singe and have daggers, how do they like Singe? Do they prefer Sam? Do they prefer Singe for specific instances in PvP? Share! I don't want to dump 25m in one and then regret it. D:

*cough* Limsyoker *cough* I would love your opinion on this!

TuMadreee
02-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Is that the only one left for your arcane pet collection?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Zeus
02-26-2014, 03:06 PM
Is that the only one left for your arcane pet collection?

Yessir, I have all the other arcane pets! I plan to post a detailed review on each pet to help players decide which one to purchase. However, I think STG should put a 1 hour trial for all Arcane pets that a character can use to test out if it is worth going for. This way, we do not have buyer's remorse and can compare them all!

For example, in the stable, we could have a trial button. Upon clicking this button, you will get a 1 time, 1 hour Arcane pet that will match your character's level. It could be like elixirs...but for pets!

Of course, this should only be applicable to mythic and arcane pets.

TuMadreee
02-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Yessir, I have all the other arcane pets! I plan to post a detailed review on each pet to help players decide which one to purchase. However, I think STG should put a 1 hour trial for all Arcane pets that a character can use to test out if it is worth going for. This way, we do not have buyer's remorse and can compare them all!

For example, in the stable, we could have a trial button. Upon clicking this button, you will get a 1 time, 1 hour Arcane pet that will match your character's level. It could be like elixirs...but for pets!

That'd be pretty cool. As long as it doesn't bug and stays as one time trial ;)

Zeus
02-26-2014, 03:09 PM
That'd be pretty cool. As long as it doesn't bug and stays as one time trial ;)

Haha, that would be brutal! :/

wvhills
02-26-2014, 03:54 PM
i think we should be able to rent arcane pets for plat. like 25 plat per day. with no limit.

Xbuddyjosh
02-26-2014, 04:38 PM
i think we should be able to rent arcane pets for plat. like 25 plat per day. with no limit.

Then there would be no exclusivity

Xenobiotic
02-26-2014, 05:14 PM

Then arcane pet prices would drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Endkey
02-26-2014, 05:29 PM
arcane wont be arcane anymore

Swimmingstar
02-26-2014, 05:56 PM

Pfft, they would lose money because people would only buy one or two pets instead of all of them because they would know if they wanted it or not in that trial.

xcainnblecterx
02-26-2014, 06:36 PM
I like zeus' idea. Say you rent it for a hour already at capped level then you'd automatically know if its a good pet for which class. As for singe on 36 dagger why worry when it maybe a singe for 41 bow rouge? Just curious but even then daggers may still be good

keikali
02-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Selling Parf's Benz. PM me.

Ebezaanec
02-26-2014, 07:53 PM
Selling Parf's Benz. PM me.

Pristine condition? Or?

Zeus
02-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Pristine condition? Or?

Depends, do you want the one I crashed in a tree or the new one?

Ebezaanec
02-26-2014, 08:15 PM
Depends, do you want the one I crashed in a tree or the new one?

The one I can use to bulldoze through Elite

Zeus
02-26-2014, 08:20 PM

Oh, take the crashed one then. If it can take a tree, it can take elite!

Anyways...to open or not to open? I'm so indecisive!

keikali
02-26-2014, 08:30 PM
Parf's Benz has 4% Damage Reduction!

Zeus
02-26-2014, 08:32 PM
Parf's Benz has 4% Damage Reduction!

So instead of being 100% totaled, now it's 96% totaled!

Ipvp
02-26-2014, 09:43 PM
If you don't need the money, open. If you do(which I doubt), sell. xD personally, I'd sell and get ready for the new expansion.

Ravager
02-26-2014, 10:11 PM

Oh, take the crashed one then. If it can take a tree, it can take elite!

Anyways...to open or not to open? I'm so indecisive!

Sell. Wait for the flood of the extra (up to) 7 singes to hit the market from the The Great Singe Rescue contest and consider using/buying by then.

GoodSyntax
02-27-2014, 02:18 AM
I suggest you gift it to a certain nooby Rogue who doesn't have any Arcane pets and really likes to run elites....or you could hold onto it, because pricing has already begun to deteriorate due to market apathy, but I think that will change as soon as the expansion drops.