PDA

View Full Version : ARCANE ::: Samael VS Singe ::: Which better? Why? SHARE!!!

Deadroth
02-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Hi guys!

I am curious, what do You think about Singe, compared to Samael.

Which is better in PVP for You and why?

Same in PVE!

How about look?

Share, what do You think!

----------------------
Dead

Kakashis
02-26-2014, 03:44 PM
From just about everyone I've talked to, they still prefer Sam because he stuns, heals, and poisons among other things. Sing is just Malison plus a Hammerjaw buff. You get insane hp and high stats, but it will underwhelm u. That's why Singe's price has already taken a huge dip and is only a few million from Sam now. In terms of looks Heck yes Singe! At twink levels, Singe and even Scorch is the one to get cuz of stats.

Ventus
02-26-2014, 03:57 PM
In end game pvp. In a sam vs singe battle chances are the samael guy will win due to terror. even in pve IMO sams banishment beats singes extra stats. Sam is still and probably will remain the best arcane pet for any class in terms of versatility.

This is a rogue perspective btw. I own sam and Sams still my favorite pet and i'd rather toss him money and feed him over rotating any of my others.

falmear
02-26-2014, 04:16 PM
Samael. No contest.

Solid
02-26-2014, 05:56 PM
You need at least one Singe for a 5v5 clash , preferably on a tank,

Rogue/mages should use samael for that crit/DMG/terrify.

Imjebus
02-26-2014, 06:53 PM
From just about everyone I've talked to, they still prefer Sam because he stuns, heals, and poisons among other things. Sing is just Malison plus a Hammerjaw buff. You get insane hp and high stats, but it will underwhelm u. That's why Singe's price has already taken a huge dip and is only a few million from Sam now. In terms of looks Heck yes Singe! At twink levels, Singe and even Scorch is the one to get cuz of stats.

I actually disagree on the singe on twink. People still want sam :)

kjed
02-26-2014, 07:09 PM
-i dont care about the looks of sam
-he is still the best pet imo
-sam is legit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Puntus
02-26-2014, 07:47 PM
Samael better l mana and heal regen. and panic enemies , singe its just a better version of Hammerjaw.

Normitaa :)
02-26-2014, 07:58 PM
Samael is best for good stats for pvp and pve generally (Stun, Critical, mana and health regeneration).. Singe no not have these characteristics is similarity a brothers whim (difference with speed and dodge). Regards.

Killerheels
02-27-2014, 12:02 AM
And yet when Singe was released there was a lot of horror about its being OP.. Now I have yet to hear someone rave about it.. I still want one but getting Sam seems more compulsory for now :(

Sent from under the sheets.

Limsi
02-27-2014, 03:25 AM
I got both and I love both. The buff from singe can play a very big factor during clashes. Its normal attack plus the burn damage is also worth the tag price. As for Samael - he still is the best pet so far for Pvp.

kjed
02-27-2014, 03:56 AM
I got both and I love both. The buff from singe can play a very big factor during clashes. It's normal attack plus the burn damage is also worth the tag price. As for Samael - he still is the best pet so far for Pvp.

Exactly.

Killerheels
02-27-2014, 09:58 AM
So if a rogue doesn't have Samael yet, it makes more sense to grab him first before Singe, correct? :)

Deadroth
02-27-2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah, very intresting opinions! All good! :)

Keep sharing guys :)

Nagin
02-27-2014, 11:34 AM
Samael is very good, stun+heal+banish+crit= win win win (pvp, pve)

Deadroth
02-27-2014, 11:35 AM
I think, only con is sammy's look.. :D

Killerheels
02-27-2014, 12:28 PM
I personally like how sammy looks in the sense that he does not overwhelm the player. Especially in pvp, it's so hard to hide when u have a shining bright glacian to give away where u are.

Deadroth
02-27-2014, 12:43 PM
I personally like how sammy looks in the sense that he does not overwhelm the player. Especially in pvp, it's so hard to hide when u have a shining bright glacian to give away where u are.

Well. It could be cool and dark then :D

Rubenmagkalas
03-02-2014, 09:26 PM
to be honest I'm very disappointed with the new pet singe. For me his not worthy to be an arcane pet. It like ribbit is better than him. Yeah his a cool looking pet with great stats, but as i use it i regret having one feels like I'm with a basic pet. I'm a great fan of the game. Just stating my opinion . And I know many players feel the same way like I do. Very disappointed . . .

Ranking Samael-glacian-hj- whim or singe. if u can buy slag get it.

Best regard,
Rubenmagkalas
GM - The Blacklisted

Solid
03-02-2014, 09:45 PM
to be honest I'm very disappointed with the new pet singe. For me his not worthy to be an arcane pet. It like ribbit is better than him. Yeah his a cool looking pet with great stats, but as i use it i regret having one feels like I'm with a basic pet. I'm a great fan of the game. Just stating my opinion . And I know many players feel the same way like I do. Very disappointed . . .

Best regard,
Rubenmagkalas
GM - The Blacklisted

Are u OK?

j3mack5
03-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Singe is a arcdary pet. lol. Child of legendary Malison and arcane Hammerjaw. Singe is weak for an arcane pet.

UndeadJudge
03-02-2014, 11:25 PM
Are u OK?

He's right. I dueled him with both and with samael he hits WAAAY harder. Not to mention the arcane/passive stuns too. Singe isn't really that great it looks like...more like a vanity pet (hey look at my stats!).

Samael is truly OP. Singe is only good if one person uses it in clash. But heck, someone could use deary for that matter.

Zeus
03-02-2014, 11:59 PM
He's right. I dueled him with both and with samael he hits WAAAY harder. Not to mention the arcane/passive stuns too. Singe isn't really that great it looks like...more like a vanity pet (hey look at my stats!).

Samael is truly OP. Singe is only good if one person uses it in clash. But heck, someone could use deary for that matter.

LOL! Deary does give the same boosts!

Sceazikua
03-03-2014, 01:26 AM
I cant tell how many posts stating the OPness of Singe when the picture was leaked :)

Rubenmagkalas
03-03-2014, 01:55 AM
For me its a bad pet for expansion...
You are fooling yourself if u claim SINGE is worth an arcane pet.
ITS NOT WORTH THE PRICE.

Ishtmeet
03-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Samael. FTW!!

notfaded1
03-03-2014, 10:08 AM
I cant tell how many posts stating the OPness of Singe when the picture was leaked :)

That was before his stats go nerfed I thinkz...

Zeus
03-03-2014, 11:30 AM

That was before stats got nerfed and people considered themselves experts on the matter, claiming that it was OP. Obviously, the only vested interests were their precious older generation arcane pets.

-no
03-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Stun wins in pvp, period. Unless your stunned, you can kite most enemies and drain there pet buff. My choice is Sam.

FluffNStuff
03-03-2014, 12:22 PM
I feel like someone should speak up for H. J. Slagison, as he is an insane PvE beast. His stats are through the roof, his arcane is a combination of slags and hamerjaws, and he is the ONLY arcane aoe shooter which personally is the most important thing in a backup pet since he is putting out a ton of damage.

PvP ... Maybe not. PvE ... Heck Yeah.

Nagin
03-03-2014, 12:48 PM
For pve yes, singe is sick

falmear
03-03-2014, 04:24 PM
In PvP, Singe is best used by a warrior. You are getting +40 STR and 12% damage with 4% damage reduction. Warriors don't benefit from crit as much as rogues or mages do. Warrior healing is tied directly to their damage stat. So Samael is only giving them +25 STR vs +40 STR & +10 DEX. For rogues and mages, Samael is clearly better but for a warrior Singe maybe better given the situation. I don't think any of this contradicts anything I said in the Insider's forum. And my main concern was giving warriors even more damage with greater survivalability. If you keep boosting their STR it requires even more damage to kill them. And I see a number of warriors who use Singe over Samael.

Rubenmagkalas
03-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Singe
An incredibly rare pet, obtained only through locked Grand Watch Crates throughout Arlor!
Happiness Bonus: +12% Damage, +30 Primary Stat, +10 DEX, INT, STR, Damage Reduced by 4%.

Arcane Ability: Release a nova around the whelp dealing damage, has 40% chance to stun, ignites the enemies, buffs allies +15 to all stats.
Cool down: 30s

Passive Ability L15: Whelping Fireball
A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 10%, hit chance by 5%.
Passive Ability L??: Dragon's Inferno
A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemy hit and armor by 10% for 3 seconds.VANITY pet. Like Hazel.

with long cooldown arcane ability
with low chance to stun.
slow passive attack.
no regen.
if u want the buff try DEARY
__________________________________________________ __________

Deary
Last seen in the possession of a one-eyed goblin in Brackenridge.
...or awarded by Klaas or costs 20 platinum.
Happiness Bonus: +10 STR, +10 DEX

Arcane Ability: Grace
Grants 15 Strength, Dexterity, and Intellect to all allies in range.
Cool down: 15s
__________________________________________________ _____

better COOLDOWN?

with passive like malison
Passive Ability L15: Hexed Fireball
A fireball that damages multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 10% for 3 seconds.

GO BUY SINGE let see. zzzz

I like pvp more than pve.

Xenobiotic
03-03-2014, 07:52 PM
I actually disagree on the singe on twink. People still want sam :)

But L2 pvp with Singe would be so op, the stat bonus will overwhelm anyone :).

Rubenmagkalas
03-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Singe
An incredibly rare pet, obtained only through locked Grand Watch Crates throughout Arlor!
Happiness Bonus: +12% Damage, +30 Primary Stat, +10 DEX, INT, STR, Damage Reduced by 4%.

Arcane Ability: Release a nova around the whelp dealing damage, has 40% chance to stun, ignites the enemies, buffs allies +15 to all stats.

A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 10%, hit chance by 5%.
A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemy hit and armor by 10% for 3 seconds.VANITY pet. Like Hazel.

with low chance to stun.
slow passive attack.
no regen.

Deary

better COOLDOWN?

A fireball that damages multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemies hit and armor by 10% for 3 seconds.

kjed
03-04-2014, 02:37 AM
As singe was introduced by sts way back the stats were so great.i was really aiming to loot or to buy one but i was really disappointed about all the people saying this pet is too op,this pet should be nerfed/this and that blah blah..now i dont even want singe anymore lucky ddnt bought one..if i get lucky and loot it id prefer to just sell it.

Rubenmagkalas
03-04-2014, 07:29 AM
Singe

with low chance to stun.
slow passive attack.
no regen.

Deary

better COOLDOWN?

Uikuha
03-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Huh deary shot a fireball???

Sorry My English

FluffNStuff
03-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Singe

with low chance to stun.
slow passive attack.
no regen.

Deary

better COOLDOWN?

Singe

with low chance to stun.
slow passive attack.
no regen.

Deary

better COOLDOWN?

Singe

with low chance to stun.
slow passive attack.
no regen.

Deary

better COOLDOWN?

You see what happens when you combine a bunch of things into one? That is Singe. Instead of running of with one pet, you are running with Slag, Deary and Mallison at the SAME TIME.

Zeus
03-07-2014, 07:47 PM
You see what happens when you combine a bunch of things into one? That is Singe. Instead of running of with one pet, you are running with Slag, Deary and Mallison at the SAME TIME.

Which is still not as good as a Samael in PvE. Have you seen the way Samael's poison spreads? It out damages Singe by a long shot.

FluffNStuff
03-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Which is still not as good as a Samael in PvE. Have you seen the way Samael's poison spreads? It out damages Singe by a long shot.

Sounds like its time for a BEAST OFF CONTEST! Should find a good map for official Beast Wars where you take your pet and use no skills or attacks, just letting them clear the map up to the boss and getting times using their passive and arcane. Maybe a lower elite (need to stay alive while rounding for them) or could even do some hauntlet/ mine runs for variety.
What do think? You have multiple arcanes, and I know slag would also want to get a piece of the action. Could be fun to even get multiples going or find the best combo team! I wonder how fast a whole 4 Beast team of SAMs or Singes could clear KM3 on their own!

Youtuber
03-08-2014, 04:47 PM
I would say samael. Samael's stats and skills really are useful and help out alot.

Zeus
03-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Sounds like its time for a BEAST OFF CONTEST! Should find a good map for official Beast Wars where you take your pet and use no skills or attacks, just letting them clear the map up to the boss and getting times using their passive and arcane. Maybe a lower elite (need to stay alive while rounding for them) or could even do some hauntlet/ mine runs for variety.
What do think? You have multiple arcanes, and I know slag would also want to get a piece of the action. Could be fun to even get multiples going or find the best combo team! I wonder how fast a whole 4 Beast team of SAMs or Singes could clear KM3 on their own!

Lets try WT4?

Zeus
03-09-2014, 02:20 PM

1. Completed With Samael
2. Killed ALL the mobs in the map that spawned, including boss.
3. Did not use any skills

Lets see your results, Fluff :)

Ravager
03-09-2014, 03:53 PM

1. Completed With Samael

Probably should include the route you took or maybe testing easier in southern seas or lost mages mine.

Too much variance otherwise.

FluffNStuff
03-09-2014, 04:05 PM

1. Completed With Samael

Saweet!!!
Will give a shot!!!

FluffNStuff
03-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Just got this, can try again with better rounding. 12 minutes to boss, 2 minutes 2 kill.

LOL, same time!

Zeus
03-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Just got this, can try again with better rounding. 12 minutes to boss, 2 minutes 2 kill.

LOL, same time!

I will try again when I can with better rounding as well. :)

One thing I noticed was that you have to position Samael in a certain way to attack multiple enemies at once.

alfred052398
03-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Zeus and Fluff, this are good info and we are learning. Keep it coming and thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 07:42 PM

Best regard,
Rubenmagkalas
GM - The Blacklisted

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

kinzmet
03-20-2014, 01:07 AM
well in level 2 pvp, singe wins over samael on 1v1 (in any class).

Meenmoon
03-20-2014, 03:26 PM
I think samael is still the best arcane pet,,

Rubenmagkalas
04-03-2014, 08:34 PM
For those who are still blinded by SINGE. read this thread " Demise of Singe "
Worthless pet for season 6.

Mrsheriff
04-05-2014, 06:02 AM
U really want to say ribbit is better than singe?

Gensin
04-05-2014, 09:56 AM

Best regard,
Rubenmagkalas
GM - The Blacklisted

Uhmm. 0.o.

Temarichan
04-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Samael is best.

Tendirin
04-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Singe is not an worthless pet.... Samael is for pvp

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin