PDA

View Full Version : Uc Commander Ingram's Gun

Xdomix
02-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Hey all,

I've only seen one person with this gun and they disappeared before i had the chance to ask them about the gun. So my question is, how does one get the gun? Does it drop? What level to get it? And the name of it.

Any help appreciated, thanks

P.s. Commander ingram is the guy to talk to to go into hive

Warlord0520
02-26-2014, 04:12 PM
im guessing from the infested deck event? and i have his gun also :)

Xdomix
02-26-2014, 07:42 PM
Is the event over? Interested in selling it?

Warlord0520
02-26-2014, 08:34 PM
Is the event over? Interested in selling it?

Event was from 2012, and it isent tradable.

Dragoonclaws
02-26-2014, 09:20 PM
There is a very similar map where a VERY SIMILAR weapon drops. It's extremely hard to loot. Enhancer doesn't work there. It's called Napalm Carbines, also known as "nap" of "napalm", or "bio" or "fused", or "DM" or "primed".

The item's value is overpriced due to it's rarity and of merching. good luck looting it. Lowest price is 590k.

Dragoonclaws
02-26-2014, 09:21 PM
You are looking for this: http://starlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Devouring_Flamethrower_(40)
I'm talking about these: http://starlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Napalm_Carbines

DivineMyth
02-26-2014, 11:56 PM
this weapon you are talking about however is weaker than a napalm because it doesnt do aoe damage

Dragoonclaws
02-27-2014, 08:44 PM
this weapon you are talking about however is weaker than a napalm because it doesnt do aoe damage

Well, there are pro and cons on AoE damage. For low leveled maps (Dynastar Labs to Planet Voleria), Napalm Carbines are MARVELOUS due to that multi-targetting effect.

Cons: If you are the only one with a Napalm carbine at STS25, you'll be the cutest player. Why? You can't tank; all vulars target you and "one-hit" you (due to 0 armor buff); you'll be considered as the meat shield. In other words, you can't run high leveled maps without being level50-51, without being with other napalm owners, or without any armor enhancer. To be honest, the devouring Flamethrower is not even better, because it's a low leveled weapon, just like Napalm Carbines, and it doesn't multi target. Both are good for setting but the Napalm Carbines are faster and easier to use.

By the way, it is possible to set a boss with ANY weapon. It's just very hard to find the right angle and distance to make a successfull set.