PDA

View Full Version : Problems with adding iPhone user.

Dsylxeic
12-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Hey, I'm still pretty new to the game and I got another friend of mine into PL. I'm using Andriod and he is using iPhone. We have had problems trying to find each other. We can't see each other in towne. We can't add each other, even though it says that the other person was sent a request we never get any requests. We also can't seem to find each other's created/hosted games. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Ellyidol
12-04-2010, 03:22 AM
Interesting. One of those maybe has a solution, but all those problems together seems weird.

Have you tried joining the same town until your both in the same one? A lesser populated one would be best.

Dsylxeic
12-04-2010, 03:26 AM
Well, as of right now we are both low level and can only acess the first two towns. We've tried meeting up for example, stand near the magic portal in Forest Haven, but nothing seems to work

Awesomeness
12-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Sometimes the friend requests can take a while to show up. Meanwhile, you guys can try to browse the list of maps to join (by going to your world map, then clicking on the "join map" button) and then attempting to join the same map. There is usually more than 1 instance of a towne map available, and you guys were probably in different ones. Also, you might want to try having one of you host the game (through the world map's "host game" button), and then the other one can look through the the list of map to join, and look for the other person's map (it will have the person's character name displayed).